Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2130373 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amicdan(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
lecky001:
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/4986902759.html
Contacted the seller,thanks for securing this
Hi bro....Am having issuez opening Craigslist.org...How do I go around this?....{blocked I.P}
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Verostef(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikkyangel:

yes sir...reply sent
I tried to call John as you gave me his no, he is entering voice mail. Pls send any link to him to me here or to my mail.
The link I mail you is this
http://mobile.craigslist.org/sys/4926787772.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Verostef(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikkyangel:

yes sir...reply sent
I tried to call John as you gave me his no, he is entering voice mail. Pls send any link to him to me here or to my mail.
The link I mail you is this
mobile.craigslist.org/sys/4926787772.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by afanide: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikkyangel:

As good as these deals seems, u end up realising they are scammers..."PLEASE SEARCH FOR SELLERS WITH PHONE NUMBERS, IF NO PHONE NUMBER, YOU SEND THEM MAIL TO SEE IF THEY WILL REPLY, AND U CAN ALSO NEGOTIATE PRICE".

The Laptop i picked up at Valley village yesterday, Lecky 001 really did a nice job from n9ja..laptop was worth over $220, lecky mail, text and called the seller from nigeria, and told him he is send his younger brother(me) to come pick the laptop...

Not only this, he negociated price with this sellers and over 8k was deducted from the original price, and i ended up picking 2 more laptops from this said seller...infact i don tell the man to call me wen new supplied arrive

U're on point. Most of those sellers are scamers. I emailed almost 20 sellers and 95% didnt reply. The 2/3 ppple dat replied said they just sold the product to some1 else. Almost 3 of them saying sendin me dsame message line. That's how i realised they were scammers.
Be careful of harrietconnie6@gmail.com on Craigslist. He's a big scam. He's almost on every online website scamming pple even on Ebay/Amazon.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
amicdan:
Hi bro....Am having issuez opening Craigslist.org...How do I go around this?....{blocked I.P}
I am using an iPhone and iPhone uses American IP
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordkratos: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikkyangel:

As good as these deals seems, u end up realising they are scammers..."PLEASE SEARCH FOR SELLERS WITH PHONE NUMBERS, IF NO PHONE NUMBER, YOU SEND THEM MAIL TO SEE IF THEY WILL REPLY, AND U CAN ALSO NEGOTIATE PRICE".
The Laptop i picked up at Valley village yesterday, Lecky 001 really did a nice job from n9ja..laptop was worth over $220, lecky mail, text and called the seller from nigeria, and told him he is send his younger brother(me) to come pick the laptop...
Not only this, he negociated price with this sellers and over 8k was deducted from the original price, and i ended up picking 2 more laptops from this said seller...infact i don tell the man to call me wen new supplied arrive
Noted!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
lecky001:

I am using an iPhone and iPhone uses American IP
That's not true, I'm using iPhone 5 mtn data and block by Craig
What network data are you using?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
tim26will:

That's not true, I'm using iPhone 5 mtn data and block by Craig
What network data are you using?
Don't say it's not true telling you what I know don't know how the magic happen
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Houstency(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2015
lecky001:
How much to land this two?
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/4987564687.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/4988471778.html
I have called him he agreed for $240 for both and told him you will pick them up next week which he agreed

no problem, when u are ready hit me up...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Houstency:
Hello Oga Mikky, pls i need you to help me check the credibility of these sellers..
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/4986739603.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mob/4977439478.html
Thanks.. hope to hear from you soon, as i'm interested in getting one out of them.

These sellers got phone numbers, this makes our job easy...u can contact them directly and mayb negociate price(abeg nor over reduce price ohh or them go vex)...please add plus one b4 u call or text

long beach is pretty close to my area

Downtown is about 45mins drive

If we can strike the deal IN TIME,there is every posibility that ur phone will arrive n9ja within 5days cos i have another ship date in 48hrs
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by LeSaint(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2015
amicdan:

My dear, I am having the same problem. I don't think it's iPhone or no iPhone, but rather, which "VPN" peeps are using to wear US IP address?
Pls guys advise the (free) VPNs that work.
Some don't work, because I have one ZenMate VPN installed, but Craiglist still rejects me, even when it appears my IP is in USA
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2015
mikkyangel:

how far naaaa, long time...wellcome on board...pickup location is at ikeja,
*Account....gtbnk, (u know my old accoiunt naaaa....ends with....1586), hit me up privately for it....odega michael is my name, please this is the only name of account you pay cash into..

exchange rate fluctuates, wen u ready we check the current one, cos d one i may give you now may be diffrent
I dey o boss, yeah.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Houstency(m): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Boss,Aside from los angeles, do you still go area like Minneapolis on craiglist for item,I got some good deal to clinch overthere coz ebay is very tight this day.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Do you do area like this...minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4929440705.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/sys/4990171562.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Habidab:
Do you do area like this...minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4929440705.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/sys/4990171562.html

bros i live in California( west side), mineapolis very very far.....(east side i guess), over 10hours flight
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:25am On Apr 22, 2015
All Items shipped! shipped! shipped!

-Oga T...................11 laptops+ one Tablet
-Ladi ......................a pair of shoes and hand bag
-Gabriel...............phone and Hp dm4 laptop
-Chi....................Lenovo Touchscreen Laptop
-Charles...............3 phones
-Oga Solomon..............66 eye glasses+ others
-Okolie T...............Hp G6
-Akinlolu.............BB Q10+ Keyless entrey+ Dell core i3
-Nonso.....3 wrist watches
-Marvin..................3 bb phones
-Sarah........................Galaxy note
Tosin ....................Galaxy Note
-Dankura...................ipad+ 2 BBq10
-Cleva.....................5 phones
-Nwokocha.............2 BB phones
-Oluseyi................Tab2
-Mustapha..................Dell core 5
-Philip.................2 giant cartons (one more arrived this evenoing)

ITEMS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE TOMMOROW(thursday)....thanks ur all for ur patience
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordkratos: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
mikkyangel:
ITEMS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE TOMMOROW(thursday)....thanks ur all for ur patience
Good Boss! can i start making delivery arrangements with emma?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tbmas(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cahnellven: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
LeSaint:

My dear, I am having the same problem. I don't think it's iPhone or no iPhone, but rather, which "VPN" peeps are using to wear US IP address?
Some don't work, because I have one ZenMate VPN installed, but Craiglist still rejects me, even when it appears my IP is in USA

Use speedVPN or shellfire VPN.
Them no born any site well make them block you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
lordkratos:

Good Boss! can i start making delivery arrangements with emma?

mba! pls make we wait make goods land, biko
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
tbmas:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/161671455258?nav=SEARCH

seller has zero feedback, please run from him

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Verostef(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
LeSaint:

Waoh! But am using my techno with Airtel sim card directly without using VPN. And am always in and out. I simply email the Gus am interested in to my email before acting on it. Though it says IP block if I try to contact seller within the same page. All I do is contact them outside the page. Simple.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Houstency(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Houstency:

Thanks Mikky, please answer me, how much would it cost me to get the phone to Lagos, Nigeria??

depends on the location, some places are 3hours drive....

all phones $15 to $20
add fuel
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
mikkyangel:

ALL GOODS SHIPPED OUT YESTERDAY HAVE LANDED, CLEARED FROM CUSTOMS AND ARE READ FOR PICKUP AT IKEJA....Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stanchuks(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
@mikkyangel
Just came across your thread now and haven't had time to scan through it
please do you bid on ebay, if yes can you bid for this item below
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeapTV-TWO-NEW-LEAP-PADS-XDi-ULTRA-PINK-GREEN-W-ACCESSORIES-NEW-SEALED-BOXES-/221751490844?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a16b391c

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
stanchuks:
@mikkyangel
Just came across your thread now and haven't had time to scan through it
please do you bid on ebay, if yes can you bid for this item below
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeapTV-TWO-NEW-LEAP-PADS-XDi-ULTRA-PINK-GREEN-W-ACCESSORIES-NEW-SEALED-BOXES-/221751490844?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a16b391c
Thanks

seen! i guess ur d one who called me, oya naaa, make ya deposit and call me 1hour b4 auctions ends tommorow...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
more goods to be shipped out friday to arrive Saturday...

O.I.F..., alert for 13,420 naira received,ur item has been secured from Turkey
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121592567017?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Stanley...Dell laptop secured!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321723376733?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Vincent, original philips hair clipper secured!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271805533069?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Grace2love: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.