Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131006 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by segxi1960: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
mikkyangel:

please lets wait till next week..."i never gather accessaries finish"
count me in.Make it my Val gift.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
@mikkyangel i sent you a link yesterday but you didn't respond http://m.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PSP-Vita-Bundle-/331768300212?nav=SEARCH
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
madeinnigeria:
@mikkyangel i sent you a link yesterday but you didn't respond http://m.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PSP-Vita-Bundle-/331768300212?nav=SEARCH

Sorry jareee, me nor dey see clearly.... $35
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
mikkyangel:

Sorry jareee, me nor dey see clearly.... $35
how will i make payment and how much in naira
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am making it official for the first time

Micky and his friends Kinsley has misplaced 3 of my phones . One iPhone 6 and 2 samsung edge

The worst aspect is that they both has denied seeing the phones while my tracking numbers said they all delivered in the address he gave me.

The same address where my shoes were sent, along with one s6 edge, yet the shoes were delivered safely and the s6 edge got missing.

Please micky, I have made it easy for us but you want it this way.

Get me my phones or refund me the equivalent.

I cannot stand to lose phones worth over N300,000.

I have every evidence intact.

Note:
If any admin deletes ths, I will assume nairaland.com has been comprised by criminals.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
ikecinho:
I am making it official for the first time

Micky and his friends Kinsley has misplaced 3 of my phones . One iPhone 6 and 2 samsung edge

The worst aspect is that they both has denied seeing the phones while my tracking numbers said they all delivered in the address he gave me.

The same address where my shoes were sent, along with one s6 edge, yet the shoes were delivered safely and the s6 edge got missing.

Please micky, I have made it easy for us but you want it this way.

Get me my phones or refund me the equivalent.

I cannot stand to lose phones worth over N300,000.

I have every evidence intact.

Note:
If any admin deletes ths, I will assume nairaland.com has been comprised by criminals.

"Nairaland has been compromised by criminals"'meaning/which implies that those who run this site are crooks.

This is how careless you have been with d use of words ,thereby resulting into kingsley blocking you on whatsup.

PLEASE YOU NEED, to give full details of what transfered BTW us.
-You have already insulted my ship agent, and he blocked on you whatsup.
-I refused to block you , in spite of you your insults, (well another factor being that you are a regular client, and i didnot want to loose you)
-I have already tabled this matter to the admin, (this same admin , was the one who questioned my actions when i had issues with a client a couple of months back), and i just had to "let sleeping dogs lie by making a refund" and let the whole case die down...."now in your last message on whtsup, you have also claim that i paid this same admin"....(we go need proof)
-I have also lost so many items inclding 2 gold iphone 6, i nor kill my agent, i still dey use the guy till today...so pls, explain what happened..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
madeinnigeria:
how will i make payment and how much in naira
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Here is the tracking information of two phone and one of the shoe.
The informations on the tracking number shows that one of the s6 edge was delivered together with the shoe,so how come my phone went missing when the shoe is there.
Also the other s6 edge that was sent through FEDEX shows that the phone was signed and pickup by your agent "Kingsley".
So how come all the phones i sent went missing apart from the shoe.
NOTE: This same shoe was delivered the same day and the same time with one of the missing s6 edge.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Here is the picture prove of the signature showing that my item was signed by Kingsley.

Mickky threatened me to not go public otherwise I will lose my items and the free shipping he offered me which I declined.
All I want is my phones.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
ikecinho:
Here is the picture prove of the signature showing that my item was signed by Kingsley.

Mickky threatened me to not go public otherwise I will lose my items and the free shipping he offered me which I declined.
All I want is my phones.

you are a bloody liar, who cares if you go public or not,Huh, u dey make me laugh, me go beg you not go make noise for ur lost items,(are you the 1st to loose ur items? ), check all the pre-order threads here, and tell me if anyone operates without missing items, since you feel you can threaten me, even though you knew very well that i was in n9ja (dec 13 to jan 23rd when said items got delivered to my agent and got missing),then so be it...Had it not been for ur loud mouth, i would have connected you to kingsley's boss....Buti dont want you to insult him too

If you can tell me that i must pay for ur phones, huh, e b like say nor know waitin dollar dey talk today...(if u like bring my photos and kingsleys signature unto of it), i have tried to work things out with u, but it appears, you will have to do it ur way with the agent..

after all, all other items that arrived Lagos 3days ago, was shipped to thesame criminal agent you claim
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tongsman(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
mikkyangel:

"Nairaland has been compromised by criminals"'meaning/which implies that those who run this site are crooks.

This is how careless you have been with d use of words ,thereby resulting into kingsley blocking you on whatsup.

-I refused to block you , in spite of you your insults, (well another factor being that you are a regular client, and i didnot want to loose you)
-I have already tabled this matter to the admin, (this same admin , was the one who questioned my actions when i had issues with a client a couple of months back), and i just had to "let sleeping dogs lie by making a refund" and let the whole case die down...."now in your last message on whtsup, you have also claim that i paid this same admin"....(we go need proof)
-I have also lost so many items inclding 2 gold iphone 6, i nor kill my agent, i still dey use the guy till today...so pls, explain what happened..
Good evening, pls do u still offer pickup of Craigalist item? if yes, what's the s2rvice and shipoing fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tongsman(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
mikkyangel:

Good evening, pls do u still offer pickup of Craigalist item? if yes, what's the service and shipping feee
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by StraightManner: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

you are a bloody liar, who cares if you go public or not,Huh, u dey make me laugh, me go beg you not go make noise for ur lost items,(are you the 1st to loose ur items? ), check all the pre-order threads here, and tell me if anyone operates without missing items, since you feel you can threaten me, even though you knew very well that i was in n9ja (dec 13 to jan 23rd when said items got delivered to my agent and got missing),then so be it...Had it not been for ur loud mouth, i would have connected you to kingsley's boss....Buti dont want you to insult him too

If you can tell me that i must pay for ur phones, huh, e b like say nor know waitin dollar dey talk today...(if u like bring my photos and kingsleys signature unto of it), i have tried to work things out with u, but it appears, you will have to do it ur way with the agent..

after all, all other items that arrived Lagos 3days ago, was shipped to thesame criminal agent you claim

Mikky please try and settle this matter amicably, the guy in question is not lying here and he has all the evidence in his favor, talk to Kingsley or is boss, coz if truly he can do this, you have to be careful in your dealings with him. [/b]#mypersonalopinion[b]

9 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by seighapaul(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

Your client seem very open with details and even documentary evidence, with pick up dates, location, and signatures. If ur client fully paid for the said items (including ur commissions and any other charges), that suggest u have inherited the task of purchasing, delivering and ultimately security of the items to ur agent here in Nigeria.

Unless there's something we don't know, it sure seems you're at fault here.

Pls u guys should settle this issue before it turns to a two-headed-monster.

16 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by demosoft: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Mr mikky, Try settle this matter quietly as you got a good reputation here. You can forward the proof the client posted to Kingsley so he can provide the phones or offer some compensation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kingsleyuk2003(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2016
does the 50usd include other charges like custom and clearing charges. Or are there any hidden charges i need to pay?
mikkyangel:

$50
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
seighapaul:

Your client seem very open with details and even documentary evidence, with pick up dates, location, and signatures. If ur client fully paid for the said items (including ur commissions and any other charges), that suggest u have inherited the task of purchasing, delivering and ultimately security of the items to ur agent here in Nigeria.

Unless there's something we don't know, it sure seems you're at fault here.

Pls u guys should settle this issue before it turns to a two-headed-monster.

There is no commission nor charges here...he was among the clients I told 1st week of december that am travelling to nigeria,I would not be around till end of january. .THAT shipping to my agents office is ok.All items he claims are missing were shipped to my agents office while I was away. On getting back to California, I went straight to my agents to pick all items in his possession (these items are the ones that just landed lagos on monday).

This agent has over a dozen clients not just me alone,and since he feels he can insult everybody because his items are missing, them let him deal with d agent himself.
Now that he resulted into telling lies that I begged him not to go public,in addition to his insults,I have blocked him on whatsup, let him deal with the agent himself.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
demosoft:
Mr mikky, Try settle this matter quietly as you got a good reputation here. You can forward the proof the client posted to Kingsley so he can provide the phones or offer some compensation.

Bro, . ...let him deal with kingsley directly. For compensation. ...

Can u imagine, him saying that I have paid the admin to keep quiet, well d way he has gone about this whole , I have left it to him and d ship agent.

The only item he shipped to my adress clearly showed that I had traveled and was returned back to him(after 3 attempts, yet he claimed that it was delivered)....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by StraightManner: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

There is no commission nor charges here...he was among the clients I told 1st week of december that am travelling to nigeria,I would not be around till end of january. .THAT shipping to my agents office is ok.All items he claims are missing were shipped to my agents office while I was away. On getting back to California, I went straight to my agents to pick all items in his possession (these items are the ones that just landed lagos on monday).

This agent has over a dozen clients not just me alone,and since he feels he can insult everybody because his items are missing, them let him deal with d agent himself.
Now that he resulted into telling lies that I begged him not to go public,in addition to his insults,I have blocked him on whatsup, let him deal with the agent himself.

Oga Mikky, please do help this guy out of this mess, its not out of his way to go beyond border, to get money in naija no be joke ooo, try and understand him. Pls and pls ooo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by seighapaul(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

Mikky, I'm glad u took time from ur busy schedule to respond to my observation of this matter. From ur reply and ur client's write up, its seem fair to say that the items were indeed delivered and received by ur agent but, the items got missing or mixed up in ur agent's care. And ur client being an impatient type, having heard that his items are missing, started throwing punches at you and ur agent.

In as much as ur client paid u directly for purchase and delivery of the items, its only fair he deals with u directly. Clients are JUST expected to pay the remaining balance and pick their items from agents. Not engaging in conversations or arguments with them. Its ur responsibility to check the agent for abnormalities.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
seighapaul:

Mikky, I'm glad u took time from ur busy schedule to respond to my observation of this matter. From ur reply and ur client's write up, its seem fair to say that the items were indeed delivered and received by ur agent but, the items got missing or mixed up in ur agent's care. And ur client being an impatient type, having heard that his items are missing, started throwing punches at you and ur agent.

In as much as ur client paid u directly for purchase and delivery of the items, its only fair he deals with u directly. Clients are JUST expected to pay the remaining balance and pick their items from agents. Not engaging in conversations or arguments with them. Its ur responsibility to check the agent for abnormalities.

Thanks for ur concern brother....well actually, he didnot pay me a penny. He used his debit card to pay online. From n9ja , and have them shipped to my agents office (this was while I was away in nigeria).

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by clintonsparkz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

Bro, . ...let him deal with kingsley directly. For compensation. ...

Can u imagine, him saying that I have paid the admin to keep quiet, well d way he has gone about this whole , I have left it to him and d ship agent.

The only item he shipped to my adress clearly showed that I had traveled and was returned back to him(after 3 attempts, yet he flaimed that it was delivered)...
what kind of nonsense are u saying you've always been an arrogant dude. why won't the guy be angry is it easy to loose over 300k. instead of u to apologise your claiming stupid boss. ur telling him to deal with the agent,who did he pay the money to? does he know your agent? if u
don't refund his cash they would have to close down
your thread, dragnet pls do something about this,the economy is so bad 4 some1 to lose such an amount, this guy has every details.thanks. cc
Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
clintonsparkz:
what kind of nonsense are u saying you've always been an arrogant dude. why won't the guy be angry is it easy to loose over 300k. instead of u to apologise your claiming stupid boss. ur telling him to deal with the agent,who did he pay the money to? does he know your agent? if u
your thread, dragnet pls do something about this,the economy is so bad 4 some1 to lose such an amount, this guy has every details.thanks. cc
Dominique
You need to understand what has transpired between the two,its business issue,bro dont be quick to judge one party. Sorry bro ikecinho,you payed through your card and shipped to mikkys' address,and the detailed showed delivered,why dont you pay through his account and let him help you to buy the stuff...i have always fear for something like this...but now only God knows where all this might have gone wrong. maybe the item was not delivered to his address and what if it was delivered. please both of you should try to settle things amicably. loosing such amount is not easy.am sure there will be away out.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

Thanks for ur concern brother....well actually, he didnot pay me a penny. He used his debit card to pay online. From n9ja , and have them shipped to my agents office (this was while I was away in nigeria).
Clinstonsparkz you can see what mikky put down here,and also ikecinho also showed us screenshot of how the item was shipped and delivered. let them explain further so as to sort this out
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
clintonsparkz:
Dominique

Do u know how many threads have been closed down? Will closing down the thread stop me from receiving my paychecks here, u nor well..after u close down d thread , what happens next? Do u know how many packages I have lost in d last couple of months

-ask wildchild, his Samsung s5 (I paid over 40k from my pocket, even though package showed delivered ,but never got to my adress)..

-2 gold iphone 6 missing, I paid 175k so far (because of $20 shiping)

-nwokocha. ...one iphone (just last week, still while I was away),he reasoned with me, and we were able to sort things out..

-do u know how many damaged items I have managed to pay for?

D list is endless, u think say I dey over mk money from the pre-order thread?

Yes am arrogant , because we are on nairaland, I bet u, nobody knows u, and d few that know u,know how dirty u are inside out..

I turned downed over a dozen clients (most especially the new ones), one week b4 I travelled, because I didnot want to hear cases of missing items while I was away.D Only item he shipped to my adress, had 3 attempts, and was shipped back to ups..yet he claimed was delivered. ..So because he told u d phones were worth 300k u b live him, u b real mumu..

He was among my regular client who was hell bent on shiping to my make shift adress (agent adress), which has resulted into dis..I offered a solution, he said no, I must pay for the phones, then tell me,if u were in my shoes, u will start making deposits all in d name of refunds ba?

So u want to close down d thread because scammed of what? 3 years running, I have never scammed anybody, so u can suggest whatever you want to....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by clintonsparkz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

Do u know how many threads have been closed down? Will closing down the thread stop me from receiving my paychecks here, u nor well..after u close down d thread , what happens next? Do u know how many packages I have lost in d last couple of months

-ask wildchild, his Samsung s5 (I paid over 40k from my pocket, even though package showed delivered ,but never got to my adress)..

-nwokocha. ...one iphone (just last week, still while I was away),he reasoned with me, and we were able to sort things out..

Yes am arrogant , because we are on nairaland, I bet u, nobody knows u, and d few that know u,know how dirty u are inside out..

I turned downed over a dozen clients (most especially the new ones), one week b4 I travelled, because I didnot want to hear cases of missing items while I was away.D Only item he shipped to my adress, had 3 attempts, and was shipped back to ups..yet he claimed was delivered. ..So because he told u d phones were worth 300k u b live him, u b real mumu..

He was among my regular client who was hell bent on shiping to my make shift adress (agent adress), which has resulted into dis..I offered a solution, he said no, I must pay for the phones, then tell me,if u were in my shoes, u will start making deposits all in d name of refunds ba?

So u want to close down d thread because scammed of what? 3 years running, I have never scammed anybody, so u can suggest whatever you want to....
mr influential attend to that guy and stop blabbing bullshit... if u 've been in nairaland 4 a million Years it aint my business, na to dey jand?. mumu, give him his fines or refund him his cash. olodo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by clintonsparkz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

mr influential attend to that guy and stop blabbing bullshit... if u 've been in nairaland 4 a million Years it aint my business, na to dey jand?. mumu, give him his phones or refund him his cash. olodo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kioboy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
clintonsparkz:
mr influential attend to that guy and stop blabbing bullshit... if u 've been in nairaland 4 a million Years it aint my business, na to dey jand?. mumu, give him his phones or refund him his cash. olodo

Guy u are not helping this guy in this case, this issue can be resolve amicably, without been insultive. Mike was in Nigeria whn this guy shipped directly to his ship agent home.
Now that Mike is on ground in US, let's encourage him to followup the case and trace the mixup. I believe with little patient here on both parties, this whole issue can be resolve asap.
Mike ur biz don grow wella, make u employ someone nah to assist u there nah.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.