Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054774 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sheanoel:
guuday yall....please my school is on strike presently and i have been at home doing nothing.........please i  need any manual job that pays weekly.....i stay in abuja.....please anyone who need such services should contact me via ebaiyeshea@gmail.com....10ks and God bless

Tolet.com.ng has some vacancies. Check ng.careers.com. My battery is low, would have searched for it and posted it here.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning who else got an invitee for interview at enroyale global services limited this morning
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 4:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Oprahlopex:
Good morning who else got an invitee for interview at enroyale global services limited this morning
Pls can u give details about the interview just in case we wanna gatecrashsmiley
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by profGinger: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Guarapad,is like GNLD.i have their jumbo park in my bedroom.stop exploiting job seekers. Don't make them to waste their transport fare
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amyceilyn(f): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2015
profGinger:
Guarapad,is like GNLD.i have their jumbo park in my bedroom.stop exploiting job seekers. Don't make them to waste their transport fare
exactly I texted the guy,he said I should come for interview/briefing but all na wash, wasted my tfare from maraba to Utako.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sabichele: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Oprahlopex:
I did. Do you have any information as regards how much they pay their staff?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sam0805849612: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
I also got the invitation from Enroyale Global Services. Contact me on 08109384873, to discuss.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any body else got an email from Hubert dechange for an interview on Wednesday ?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of the following individuals:

Open to: All Interested Candidates
Opening Date: 7th April 2015
Closing Date: 24th April 2015
Work Hours: Full time

Position: OFFICE ASSISTANT

The responsibilities of the Office Assistant include:

Provide logistics support for program training and field activities
Support the program office in a varjety of Administrative, financial and operational duties
Performs a variety of routine to moderately skilled clerical support functions, including word processing, data entry, financial management, and other related duties as assigned;
Support Administrative assistant in coordinating travel plans for program staff, residents;
Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of Diploma certificate in any field. University Degree will be an added advantage

KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Language Proficiency:

Working knowledge of English Language to be able to communicate with staff in the course of his/her work
Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities

Job Knowledge: Proven knowledge of modern office procedures
Skills and Abilities: MS Word, MS Excel

Position: DATA MANAGER​

The responsibilities of the data manager include:

Support the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) to develop and maintain data bases -
Conduct timely analysis and reporting of data; improve data quality monitoring
Improve data use and feedback of data to key stakeholders and reporting sources
Ensure that data generated is properly managed and analyzed to facilitate data-driven decision making
Design data collection instruments and databases as needed
Train state and LGA consultants on data collection and electronic data entry
Train national program officers
Provide support to state and LGA consultants to assure data of sufficiently good quality
Regularly analyze collected data and provide feedback to state and LGA consultants
Provide regular updates to polio communication team on key performance indicators
Provide data for partner reports, donor reports and presentations

CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OR OTHER EXPERTISE
REQUIRED
Required: Masters degree (or equivalent) in data management, epidemiology, public health or related field

PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE

Possess at least 1 year experience in data management, and or working with public health surveillance Imonitoring and evaluation system
Experience working with District Health Information System 2 (DHIS2)
Experience in Routine Immunization (RI) at the LGA or state level.
Experience in Programming Languages such as Python, C++, PHP, .Net and other related languages.
Experience in GIS Map analysis (ARC GIS, QGIS, Health Mapper)
Must also have previous experience working with DHIS.
Experience with STATA, MathLab, SPSS, CSPRO, Epi Info, SAS

REQUIREMENTS

Language Proficiency: Level IV English (fluency in both written and oral) is required.
Job Knowledge: A good understanding of public health, data compilation and management and data analysis. In addition, experience or knowledge of immunization and public health surveillance systems is an advantage.
Skills and Abilities: Possess advanced data management and analysis skills and proficiency with data management software (EPI-Info, Microsoft Excel, Access, SAS, SQL, or STATA). Experience with web-based applications is desired.

Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT

The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:

Provide logistics support for program training and field activities
Support the Administrator in compiling periodic program reports and updates.
Support Administrator in coordinating. travel plans for program staff, residents and NSTOPers assigned te-poho response activities;
Support in maintaining field reports from residents and graduates assigned to polio response activities.
May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality;
Keep appointment book accurately filled in with name, phone number and exact procedures;
Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Support the program office in a variety of Administrative, financial and operational duties
Performs a variety of routine to moderately skilled clerical support functions, including word processing, data entry, financial management, and other related duties as assigned;
Works with Administrator to prepare and reconcile travel and operational expenses for program staff, residents and NSTOPers field activities related to polio response. Ensure payments are made timely and vouchers for reimbursement are accurate;

QUALIFICATION: First University Degree in social science fields
EXPERIENCE: At least one year

REQUIREMENTS

Language Proficiency: Working knowledge of English Language to be able to communicate with staff in the course of his/her work
Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities
Job Knowledge: Proven knowledge of modem office procedures
Skills and Abilities: Ms Word. Ms Excel

How to Apply

Submit your CV and application letter by email not later than two week from the date of this publication:
Email: careers@nfeltp.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
NEEDED!
An accountant with ICAN certification!

My client is an Oil and Gas Firm located in Maitama district Abuja.

This vacancy is open to both gender!

Interview is tomorrow...

Send CV to theomalivingshow@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
From Barnabas House Group:
if you have working knowledge of Project Mgt & can work as Program Coordinator,& Research Assistants for a Learning System in ABUJA, send CV to oyizao@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Experienced. Marketers wanted at a Real Estate firm in Abuja .sumbit cv in person to suite 9 guards Brigade shopping complex Asokoro. (I really don't know much about this one but I saw it on twitter)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Receptionist/Supervisor wanted at The Eye Place, Abuja. Post SSCE qualification (BSC/HND/OND) reqd. Send cv to: theeyeplacenigeria@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by cutextowsen(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello house, who has an idea about enroyale global services? Just got a text for an interview tomorrow. Donk knw if they are a consulting firm.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by worldstevo: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
We are a foremost Orthopaedic hospital with very modern facilities located in the heart of Abuja.We are currently in need of a Theatre Nurse (male preferable but females can apply) with relevant nursing certificates especially in the area of pre-operative /theatre nursing with 3-5 years experience

JOB DESCRIPTION
1.Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
2.Conducts pre- and post-operative education
3.Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team
4.Takes and monitors patients’ vital signs
5.Ensures that operating on correct patient and the correct procedure is being performed
6.Provides basic, bedside care prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
7.Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
8.Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
9.Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
10.Preps operating room for patient/procedure
11.Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatically
12.Monitors patients’ physical and emotional well-being throughout the care continuum
13.Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their post-treatment home care needs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation
14.Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting

Remuneration is highly attractive and based on industry standards

Interested persons should send their comprehensive resume to: am@cedarcresthospitals.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Luloves: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
scarr:
I received the mail too but unfortunately I'm outta town. Did you go for it? And how was it?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by africanpea: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Luloves:

I received the mail too but unfortunately I'm outta town. Did you go for it? And how was it?

I received the mail too and attended the interview, we still don't have a clue what Hubert dechange is. Who else knows anything about them pls?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by africanpea: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
scarr:

Did you attend the interview? you have any clue on the name of the organization?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is Nigeria's premier Talent Management, Strategy & Organisational Transformation, and Business Process Outsourcing professional service firm.

Our Client (one of the leading FMCG companies) is currently recruiting for the following roles:

Position: Operations Accountants​

Requirements

Interested candidates should have a first degree and be chartered with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience preferably in FMCG.

Position: Treasury Accountant:

Requirements

Interested candidates should have a first degree and be chartered with a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in treasury related roles

How to Apply

Qualified candidates should send Cvs to jobs@wfmcentre.com with the job & location
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sholy9ja: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Plz am a graduate of electrical engineering. Plz anybody shuld hook me up wit a job. I wil be grateful.
Am just tired of sittin at home
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Luloves:

Yea sure I went, it went down like any other naija interview except we weren't much and d interviewers came LATE
africanpea:

Did you attend the interview? you have any clue on the name of the organization?
Were u at d interview?I think they are a consulting firm or something similar ,cos I saw a letter head of TLS Consults with d interviewer
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by africanpea: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2015
scarr:

Yea sure I went, it went down like any other naija interview except we weren't much and d interviewers came LATE

Were u at d interview?I think they are a consulting firm or something similar ,cos I saw a letter head of TLS Consults with d interviewer

Yes, I attended the interview. Have you been contacted?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
africanpea:

Yes, I attended the interview. Have you been contacted?
No have u?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by africanpea: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2015
scarr:

No have u?

I havn't been contacted either. Let's just keep praying and be hopeful.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
africanpea:

I havn't been contacted either. Let's just keep praying and be hopeful.
Hopeful we are o
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shofloxy: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is recruiting...
send your application letter and cv to vacancy@spemffa.com
visit www.spemffa.com/career for the positions and requirements
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Preciousstones:
From Barnabas House Group:
if you have working knowledge of Project Mgt & can work as Program Coordinator,& Research Assistants for a Learning System in ABUJA, send CV to oyizao@yahoo.com
I have project mgt certification. Can i apply?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eddyken:

I have project mgt certification. Can i apply?

Just apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Vacancy! Vacancy! PR executive, Sales and marketing officer, Outbound Projects Marketing Consultant, send CV to oge@smediapublishers.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.