Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055282 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
IOU Consults recruiting for
Architect, Account Supervisor, Domestic Cook, Pharmacist.

employment@iouconsults.com
Suite D7B Patsy Plaza
Plot 359 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi,Abuja. EMAIL: info@iouconsults.com

Office Line: +234 (0)8033240091, +234 (0)8056822800
Mobile: +234 (0)92915742

You can give them a try by calling, emailing, texting and visiting their office. Best of luck guys.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
you can also try this one, they recruiting.

http://byteworks.com.ng/index.php/open-positions/

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
blaze007:
This guys look for job for people. maybe you guys can give it a try.
Sukkushe Human Resources Management and Development Consultancy Ltd
Suite D63 MURG Shopping Mall,

Area 10, P. O. Box 5653, Garki, Abuja,

Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.

GSM: +234-8186289671; 08093737945.

Email: shrmdconsultancy@gmail.com; info@sukkusheconsult.com
is it for free lipsrsealed
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lanre56(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2015
good morning. please i need an I.T job. I studied mathematics and computer science
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
maybe. you can call them or email them your cv or if you free and buks up, u can go to their office.
zerray:
is it for free lipsrsealed
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2015
blaze007:
maybe. you can call them or email them your cv or if you free and buks up, u can go to their office.
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princejenks(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Can anyone help me confirm the veracity of orange recruitment agency(ORT) cos i applied for some job positions they advertised online which they replied with a mail and some attached docs
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please, guys, I need info on Workplace Centre. https://www.nairaland.com/2748286/need-info-workplace-centre-limited
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xzel45: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
WorldMart is a largest Fast-Moving Consumer-Goods (FMCG) retail platform operating in US and other countries newly opened in Area 1 Garki Abuja, seek to deliver highest possible standard of service by hiring experienced and professional staff to fill the following positions:
WORLDMART LAUNDRY DEPARTMENT
 Job Title: Laundry Machine Operators
Experience: 2-5yrs of Machine Operation with/or technical skill in repairing.
 Job Title: Dry Cleaners
Experience: At least 2yrs experience in a big Dry Cleaning and Laundry Company.
WORLDMART BAKERY DEPARTMENT
 Bakery Manager
 Chef Bakers
 Bakery Workers
 Sales Ladies
Experience: preferred candidates must have worked with a well known bakery in Nigeria, Ghana or Togo.
WORLDMART RESTAURANT DEPARTMENT
 Job Title: Chef
Experience: With at least 5yrs working experience in International and Nigerian dishes.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:

xzel45@gmail.com
or
The General Manager
WorldMart
Behind Conoil Filling Station
Area 1 Garki
Abuja.

Applications closing date: 15th December, 2015.
Note: All position attract very competitive packages which are best in the industry.

For further information call: 08134346818
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TRADELYN: 6:06am On Nov 21, 2015
Technical Assistant to the CEO

Job Type Full Time Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Location Abuja

Job Description

As the Technical Assistant to the CEO, you will assist him in ensuring the success of his day to day activities

Requirements

The potential hire should be smart and articulate.
Proactive and highly organised
Must be someone who pays attention to details
Must be a female
Must have a minimum of a second class upper degree A masters degree will be an advantage Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: careers@byteworks.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

I posted information here last month about vocational training going on in Centre for Womens Development Abuja. I registered for one of courses and I came back here to let you guys know that it has been a wonderful experience, especially those who were interested in the information I shared previously.

Attached is a picture of a baby duvet I sewed all by myself. I have never used a sewing machine before I started the course. We were taught the basics and I can proudly say I can use a sewing machine now. I have not sold the baby duvet yet because I want to show my mother but I have a buyer for it.

Please, if you can acquire a skill while you wait for that dream job, please do. Even people with jobs still come for the evening sessions because having multiple streams of income is important. And yes men are also allowed, it is not gender specific.

I paid for Interior and Events decoration classes. The pictures attached shows one of the sewing projects we were taught under interior decoration.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Hello famz. I studied physics and electronics in a reputable university. Please i'll really appreciate if you can tell me about any opening available in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dayo23(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls I need job ooo, i stay in Garki and am a fresh graduate of Electrical Engineering From ABU Zaria , my service is April/May next year I need a job to keep me busy. Kindly help a brother pls....whatsapp me on 08073827670
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dayo23(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by teddyYz: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
dayo23:
Pls I need job ooo, i stay in Garki and am a fresh graduate of Electrical Engineering From ABU Zaria , my service is April/May next year I need a job to keep me busy. Kindly help a brother pls....whatsapp me on 08073827670

Maybe you should go for a specialize training like in communication in order to gain more skills and advantage in the job market.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chynwagod(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
MsBella:
Hello everyone,

I posted information here last month about vocational training going on in Centre for Womens Development Abuja. I registered for one of courses and I came back here to let you guys know that it has been a wonderful experience, especially those who were interested in the information I shared previously.

Attached is a picture of a baby duvet I sewed all by myself. I have never used a sewing machine before I started the course. We were taught the basics and I can proudly say I can use a sewing machine now. I have not sold the baby duvet yet because I want to show my mother but I have a buyer for it.

Please, if you can acquire a skill while you wait for that dream job, please do. Even people with jobs still come for the evening sessions because having multiple streams of income is important. And yes men are also allowed, it is not gender specific.

I paid for Interior and Events decoration classes. The pictures attached shows one of the sewing projects we were taught under interior decoration.

Thanks Msbella for the info,
please apart from interior and event decoration, which other course do they teach in the centre and how much did you pay?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
chynwagod:

Thanks Msbella for the info,
please apart from interior and event decoration, which other course do they teach in the centre and how much did you pay?

Hello Chynwagod,
I have a paper with the list of all the courses and the cost. Unfortunately, I left it in class. I will put it up here on Monday. They have Cosmetology & Hospitality, Knitting, Fashion Accessories, Bead making and wire work, Catering, Fashion design, Makeup and Gele Tying, Bread and pastry making, Soap detergent and air fresher production, Food preservative production etc These are the ones I can remember.

However, a new session starts next year for all courses. Fashion Design is twice a year, 1st 6 months and the last 6 months. I will update ny post on Monday.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chynwagod(f): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
MsBella:

Hello Chynwagod,
I have a paper with the list of all the courses and the cost. Unfortunately, I left it in class. I will put it up here on Monday. They have Cosmetology & Hospitality, Knitting, Fashion Accessories, Bead making and wire work, Catering, Fashion design, Makeup and Gele Tying, Bread and pastry making, Soap detergent and air fresher production, Food preservative production etc These are the ones I can remember.

However, a new session starts next year for all courses. Fashion Design is twice a year, 1st 6 months and the last 6 months. I will update ny post on Monday.

ok...thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nafizzey(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
TRADELYN:

Location Abuja

Job Description

As the Technical Assistant to the CEO, you will assist him in ensuring the success of his day to day activities

Requirements

Must be a female
Must have a minimum of a second class upper degree A masters degree will be an advantage Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: careers@byteworks.com.ng
why female only.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dayo23(f): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
teddyYz:

Maybe you should go for a specialize training like in communication in order to gain more skills and advantage in the job market.
bro please kindly help me with details on were to do the training here in Abuja, I am very much interested! Thank u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2015
TRADELYN:

Location Abuja

Job Description

Requirements

Must be a female

Method of Application

I wonder y na female these employers de look for...make de no go chit our women oh...using umbrella to cover T0T0 work...may God help us... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by teddyYz: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2015
dayo23:
bro please kindly help me with details on were to do the training here in Abuja, I am very much interested! Thank u
I don't know anywhere in Abuja but I know TTCMOBILE in Lagos, they also offer job placement after the training.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dayo23(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2015
teddyYz:

I don't know anywhere in Abuja but I know TTCMOBILE in Lagos, they also offer job placement after the training.
that is the problem, even NAPTIN you have to pay almost close to 500k beside u even need NYSC discharge to be eligible, the Electrical companies I have connection to also told me except for service or after service for intership.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
omogetoun1:
Can u work in Apo mall but d pay is 25k.A guy is needed urgently if u can let me know.interview is 2morrow.
my phone was. Not ok.........just reading dis mssg....is d interview still valid

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
MsBella:

Hello Chynwagod,

Hello ms, we are still waiting for the list you promised. thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tunex23: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
scarr:

grin grin grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
scarr:

I am sorry for the delay. The network reception has been very weak and this affected my internet connection. I went to the admin block today to get another copy (I can not find my own anymore) I was told to come back tomorrow morning.

Please, be patient. I will upload the picture of the price list tomorrow morning.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by munalight(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good evening all, I am a serving youth corper that urgently needs a part time job... My PPA is kinda broke n we have been asked to stay at home for a while; Av bin at home for like two months now. Inactivity seriously kills, I need help.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
We are currently interviewing for the under-listed positions for our Abuja, Lagos, Awka and Port Harcourt offices and invite interested and experienced persons to apply.

Available Positions

Secretary
E-Commerce, Alternative and
Multimedia executive
Sales Executives
Senior Marketing Executive
Client Services and PR executive
Assistant Manager Business
Development and Strategy
Assistant Production Manager
Accountant

How to Apply

Applicants with quality track records should send their application letters, CVs and names of 2 refereed to the attention of:

Human Resources,
contacts@stflairsglobal.com

All applications should be in within 2 weeks. Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 1:37am On Nov 26, 2015
munalight:
Good evening all, I am a serving youth corper that urgently needs a part time job... My PPA is kinda broke n we have been asked to stay at home for a while; Av bin at home for like two months now. Inactivity seriously kills, I need help.

You got no contact details.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am looking for an IT person asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.