Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054557 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Pearl Stone & Steel Limited is a reputable company in Real Estate and construction business, registered in Nigeria, our headquarter is located in Wuye, Abuja.

We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Marketing Manager
Industry: Real Estate

Job Requirements:
Qualifications: B.Sc / HND/ND.
Must have 1-3 years Marketing Experience in a similar role.
must be living in Abuja and understand the environment.

Responsibilities:
Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
Must be customer responsive and creative.
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
Discover new opportunities constantly.
Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
Source and develop client referrals.
Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
Follow up on sales activity.
Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
You must be resident in Abuja.

How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: pearlstst@gmail.com using the position as subject matter.

Deadline 29th October, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
JMG Limited - For over 15 years, JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Personnel (Diesel Generator)

Requirements
B.Sc/HND graduate
Minimum of 4 years sales experience in related field
Good presentation and communication skills
Good analytical and negotiation skill

http://www.jmglimited.com/career?gclid=CIn78Oy6-s8CFRE6GwodlUsAbg
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timagentms: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2016
[b][/b]
darlingjoylyn:
Evening my people! Pls my sincere apologies for not responding to mails and comments a this while! The very day I replied the lady who wanted a social event to attend to, my DATA BUNDLE expired! So I could use only a small nokia phone difficult to type with. I saw the mentions and comments. So pls do not take it to be that I was rude or something! Just came back online with my smartphone. No thanks to recession!

As regards the NGO I suggested to her,it's a start-up NGO! With an online office for now but converge physically when need be. Purely into humanitarian activities . We need people passionate about immediate development in their communities and are guided by SDG goals!

No monetary gains instead WE SPEND from our pockets until we get full endorsements and partnerships! So if still interested just mail me again.will add you up to our whatspp group! Note since it's online I takes data! It's sacrifice for humanity.

I'm a volunteer there. So I thought I should explain so you could make informed decisions!.

God bless us all

May we get surprise job packages before December in Jesus Name! Never give up,it's close.
darlingjoylyn:
Evening my people! Pls my sincere apologies for not responding to mails and comments a this while! The very day I replied the lady who wanted a social event to attend to, my DATA BUNDLE expired! So I could use only a small nokia phone difficult to type with. I saw the mentions and comments. So pls do not take it to be that I was rude or something! Just came back online with my smartphone. No thanks to recession!

As regards the NGO I suggested to her,it's a start-up NGO! With an online office for now but converge physically when need be. Purely into humanitarian activities . We need people passionate about immediate development in their communities and are guided by SDG goals!

No monetary gains instead WE SPEND from our pockets until we get full endorsements and partnerships! So if still interested just mail me again.will add you up to our whatspp group! Note since it's online I takes data! It's sacrifice for humanity.

I'm a volunteer there. So I thought I should explain so you could make informed decisions!.

God bless us all

May we get surprise job packages before December in Jesus Name! Never give up,it's close.
[quote author=darlingjoylyn post=50229713]Evening my people! Pls my sincere apologies for not responding to mails and comments a this while! The very day I replied the lady who wanted a social event to attend to, my DATA BUNDLE expired! So I could use only a small nokia phone difficult to type with. I saw the mentions and comments. So pls do not take it to be that I was rude or something! Just came back online with my smartphone. No thanks to recession!

I'm a volunteer there. So I thought I should explain so you could make inf

PLS I'M INTERESTED, PLS ADD ME TO THE NGO GROUP. 08033506249.
Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timagentms: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
darlingjoylyn:

God bless us all

Pls add me to the Watsapp group, I'm interested. 08033506249. Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.

Sales Representative

Requirements:

Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Resolves customer concerns by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
Present solutions to buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, and estimated time of delivery based on firm production and delivery schedules.
Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
Other duties as assigned.
Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Follow-up for collection of payment.
Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.

KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:

Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
Computer use competency (MS-Office Suite)
Ability to persuade and influence others.
Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Ability to create, composes, and edits written materials.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.

Must have worked with FMCG company
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cv to cv@ascentech.com.ng using Location as the subject.

i.e. ABUJA SALES REP OR ABA SALES REP

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
leading Manufacturer of building construction products and subsidiary of an International group located in the heart of eastern part in Nigeria, seeks applications from qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Sales Representative (Northern Market)

Qualifications
B.Sc or HND in Business or Building related discipline.
5 years cognate experience in sales, especially building materials.
Proficiency in the use of computers, Word and Excel.
Male preferred for the position
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must be an indigene from the north
Age: The prospective candidate must be between 30- 35 years of age.

Main Responsibilities
Identify new distribution channels and partners as deemed necessary.
Find new business opportunities for the company.
Establish and maintain good professional relationships with all external parties including channel members, product influencers, installers and government contacts.
Follow-up the market requirements and trends through regular contacts with market participants.
Monitor and update market intelligence.
Creating demand through prospecting for customers of company range of building products.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume with a Cover letter indicating their cell phone number and email address to: tsr_application72@yahoo.com

Deadline:

10th November, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN) - An intergovernmental organization, FAO has 194 Member Nations, two associate members and one member organization, the European Union. Its employees come from various cultural backgrounds and are experts in the multiple fields of activity FAO engages in. FAO’s staff capacity allows it to support improved governance inter alia, generate, develop and adapt existing tools and guidelines and provide targeted governance support as a resource to country and regional level FAO offices. Headquartered in Rome, Italy, FAO is present in over 130 countries.

Job Title: Driver

Location: Maiduguri, Borno with frequent travel in North East Nigeria
Expected Start Date: 14th November, 2016
Duration: 3 months with possible extension

Background
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, the direct supervision of the International Operations Officer, in close collaboration with the Assistant FAOR (Admin) and Emergency Response Manager, other national and international consultants in the project team, the incumbent will perform following duties and responsibilities

Job Role, Duties and Responsibilities:
The Driver G-2 is responsible for driving the Country Office Staff of FAQ Representations. He/she ensures the safety, technical soundness and comfort of the vehicle(s) assigned. The incumbent works under the general supervision of the FAO Representative and the direct supervision of the functional supervisor and performs the following duties:
Drive the country office staff and their official visitors on official trips, and drive for the FAQ Representative and his/her visitors on occasions as necessary
Meet staff and official visitors at the airport; facilitate immigration, customs formalities, hotel check-in, and other local formalities
Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, transportation/vehicle related expenditures, vehicle servicing, repairs, etc.
Ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s); checks oil, water, batter tires, etc.; perform minor repairs and timely arrange for any other repairs necessary to keep the vehicle safe and technically sound at all times; maintain the vehicle(s) in clean conditions.
Handle local and organizational formalities when involved in an accident; ensure that in this case organizational and local/country rules, regulations and procedures are followed correctly.
Collect and deliver mail, documents, pouches, and other communications/items from and to the country office; go to the post office, airport, government agencies, other ON agencies, institutions, project sites, etc., to take and deliver items and communications; keep records as required.
When needed, assist the country office staff in performing simple clerical duties such as making and answering telephone calls, making photocopies, keeping records, etc.
Perform other related duties as required.

Qualification Requirements
Education:
Primary/Secondary Education.
Possession of valid driver’s license.
Work Experience:
One year of work experience as a driver.
Flawless, safe driving record.
Languages:
Good knowledge of the local language(s) (level B).
Fair knowledge (level A) of the FAO official language used at the duty state (English, French or Spanish) is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
Good knowledge of the local driving rules and regulations; skills in minor vehicle repair. A high degree of punctuality and reliability is required. Safe driving manner.
Good sense of direction and knowledge of local conditions.
Ability to cope with extended working hours.
Interpersonal Communication Skills:
The Driver must possess a polite and friendly attitude and handle his/her passengers with Utmost respect. A tidy appearance, courtesy, discretion and a high level of trustworthiness are essential personal attributes.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which should be accompanied with one-page summary statement on how best you qualify for the above mentioned post.

Candidates applying for this position are further required to apply through the FAO iRecruitment system:

http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/

Kindly complete the online Personal Profile Form in iRecruitment which can be accessed from any Internet connection. Please scan the completed form and send the same along with your credentials ELECTRONICALLY via e-mail to: FAO-NG@fao.organd should be addressed to:
The FAO Representative in Nigeria,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN),
UN House,
Abuja.

Deadline: 3rd November, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mashin(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Firstclass Tutors

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
TIIGFY Global Limited - A modern, reputable Garment Production Company (using latest automated machines) based in Abuja, is seeking to recruit for the below professional:

Production Supervisor - 2 positions

Requirements
Minimum of OND in either Management, Fashion Design, Textile Technology or Fine & Applied Arts.
At least 5 years of experience in Tailoring/Garments Production Management.
Age between 25 and 45 years.

Remuneration
Competitive salary or contract on Quantity of outfits produced.
Design Styles are Customized TIIGFY Creations.

English Corporate Outfit Tailor - 15 positions

Requirements
Minimum of WASC educational qualification.
At least 5 years of expetience in sewing standard outfits.
For Men, Ladies and Babies Conventional Outfit Tailors.

Remuneration
Competitive salary or contract on Quantity of outfits
produced.

African/Nigerian Design Outfit Tailor - 5 positions

Requirements
Mnimurn of WASC education qualification
At least 5 years of experience in sewing standard outfits.
Remuneration
Competitive salary or contract on Quantity of outfits produced.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to:
The Creative Director,
TIIGFY Global Limited,
5 Danube Close,
Maitama,
Abuja.
Email: tiigfyglobal@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN) - An intergovernmental organization, FAO has 194 Member Nations, two associate members and one member organization, the European Union. Its employees come from various cultural backgrounds and are experts in the multiple fields of activity FAO engages in. FAO’s staff capacity allows it to support improved governance inter alia, generate, develop and adapt existing tools and guidelines and provide targeted governance support as a resource to country and regional level FAO offices. Headquartered in Rome, Italy, FAO is present in over 130 countries.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

National Consultant Agronomist - Horticulture for North East Nigeria

Background

Massive population displacements and insecurity in the Lake Chad basin are putting livelihoods and food security at high risk.
In northeast Nigeria alone, the impact of the conflict on agriculture is estimated at USD 3.7 billIon due to livestock losses and reduced agricultural production, destruction of irrigation and farming facilities, and collapse of extension services induding veterinary health facilities.
As of June 2016, 4,6 million people are severely food insecure in the Lake Chad basin, of which 65 percent are located in Northeast Nigeria, especially in the Borno and Yobe States.
As a result, FAO is increasing its field presence by setting up a field office in Maiduguri, Northeast Nigeria, to ensure adequate coordination to its interventions.

Duties and Tasks
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the FAO Representative for Nigeria and with direct supervision of the Emergency Response Manager, the functional guidance of the Lead Technical Officer (RAF) and in close collaboration with national and international consultants in the project team, the incumbent will undertake the following activities:

Analyze critical challenges and threats to sustainable crop production intensification with specific emphasis on vegetables and other short-cycle horticulture crops for food and nutrition security faced at national and regional levels:
Assess current status of horticultural production in the affected States including good agricultural practices and resilience strategies;

Qualifications - Essential

Applications are normally not considered from candidates who do not possess AIl. of the Essential Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture with specialisation in crop improvement, production systems, integrated crop management or farming systems
Five years of relevant experience related to agricultural or horticultural development with emphasis on vegetables and other short-cycle horticulture crops
Adequate competence in communication, planning and reporting in English and mother language.

National Operations Assistant

Background
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, th€ direct supervision of the International Operations Officer, In close collaboration with the Assistant FAOR (Admin) and Emergency Response Manager, other national and international consultants in the project team, the incumbent will perform following duties and responsibilities:

Finance and Budget Monitoring:

Maintenance and reporting of shadow budgetto the supervisor;
Monitor the project budget utilization and level of expenditure;
Operate and report on the petty cash expenses to support day-today operation activities;
Review/check the relevant documents of all training, workshop & meeting related adjustments voucher;
Process payment status against FAOs commitments, .e. Letter of Agreement (L0A), Contracts (MOO) etc.;
Examine and process a variety of payment/reimbursement/ disbursement vouchers for various vendor payments;
Prepared various payment requests by DV (Disbursement voucher) and ensure accuracy of coding in line with FAO regulation/chart of accounts with clear supporting documentation;
Logistic and Administrative Support:

Provide day to day logistic support as requested to ensure smooth operation of the project work;
Supervise the duties of drivers, and messengers/cleaners and assist In the preparation and organization of logistics and transportation for the visiting missions, meetings, training courses, workshops etc;
Arrange for timely repairs/servicing of office vehicles and office generators in the sub-office

http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
qualified individuals into the following functions:
a) Engineering
b) Quality Assurance
c) Procurement
d) Sales/Marketing
e) Logistics
All the roles requires the following:
4 years’ experience

Wiliness to work and reside in the North East area of the
country
speak Hausa is an added advantage

send resume to Oreoluwa.fajobi@hcp-ng.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
EA has launched AREWA24, a Hausa-language, free-to-air satellite television channel which can be viewed on Eutelsat Satellite Channel 16A/16 East Horizontal (frequency 10804, symbol rate 30000). AFDWA24 is locally produced by and for Northern Nigerians, and fully dedicated to the people, cultures, and values of the Hausa-speaking sub-region. With a slate of original and premier international programming, AREWA24’s goal is to create an authentic Hausa-language television platform that enriches the lives of Northern Nigerian viewers and projects the beauty, promise, and potential of Northern Nigeria. EA seeks to recruit an Accountant to help support the growth of AREWA24 and its Nigeria program

Finance & Administration Officer (Local Hire)
Reports to: Accountant

Working Relationship: Production Team, Finance and Administration Department.

Essential Job Functions:

Manages office safe with other designated staffs for proper segregation of duties
Maintain office cash and make daily payments of approved transactions
Performs daily safe reconciliation process with designated staffs
Review expense reports (travel expense reports and operational expense reports) for accuracy and completeness and ensure that expense reports have been fully approved before payment
Liaise with statutory bodies such as FIRS, PFAs etc and make statutory remittance to relevant bodies
Maintains agency’s filing system (finance, procurement contracts, preferred vendors file etc) in line with approved standards
Supports procurement and administrative procedures within the department
Support the facility management processes
Manage office petty cash system
Other duties as assigned.

KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:

BSc/HND in bookkeeping, accounting and/or finance.
At least 2 years’ experience in development sector (NGO) is desirable.
Good understanding of finance and administration procedures
Good understanding of donor procurement rules
Good understanding and experience in using automated accounting software
Strong computer skills in MS Office programs
Excellent oral and written English skills
Knowledge of accounting packages e.g. Excel and QuickBooks

Method of Application
Application, CV to be submitted to equalaccessng@gmail.com

Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the email

NOTE

Please note that we may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.

Emergency Reproductive Health Sr. Manager

http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IRC&rid=14609&cws=1
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pls add me to the NGO whatsapp group as well.. 08173225751
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Vacancies exists for Mechanical engineer in the construction industry based in Nigeria.
Minimum 6years experience in Site mechanical engineer HVAC and Firefighting/ Plumbing.
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to b.adebayo@lambertelectromec.com Job Location: Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2016
FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.

We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:

Director, Procurement and Contracts Management - SIDHAS

Job ID: 17750

Job Description

The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a seven-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Problem Solving and Impact:

Manages extremely complex problems in which analysis of situation requires an in-depth evaluation of all factors.
Interacts with donor/client with minimal supervision
Manages problems of diverse scope in analysis of situations which requires a review of all factors.
Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions (and process improvements). Outcome oriented for projects.
Determines the specific tasks that need to be done to meet certain goals and objectives.
Achieves quality and timeliness goals for projects.
Identifies potential process inefficiencies and improvements.

Job Summary / Responsibilities

The Director of Procurement and Contracts Management will be responsible for directing the management, guidance, and coordination of a complex portfolio including Cooperative Agreements, Contracts, grants and sub-grants, and foundation awards within the Nigeria country office and specifically for SIDHAS.
The Director will ensure standardization of contract services related matters across the SIDHAS project, and will oversee contract staff to provide a full scope of contract management and procurement services in Nigeria.
Accountabilities:

Provide overall management, guidance and coordination of subcontract and grant programs assigned to the country office including oversight management of country office grant staff. This may include taking the lead on subaward negotiation, reporting and monitoring and endorsing of assigned subawards for signature.
Advise country office program on prime award requirements, liaising with Contract Management Services in headquarters, as appropriate, on the implementation of routine and recurrent requirements.
Ensure that FHI 360 Nigeria policies and procedures as well as prime award requirements are met for subaward activities.

Experience:

Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a position of contracting authority (or equivalent experience) in either the Federal Government acquisition process or a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
Minimum of 5 years reviewing, negotiating and managing donor- sponsored awards, especially those from USG agencies, not-for-profit foundations, and multilateral development organizations such as ADB, UNICEF, UNDP, UNFPA.
Previous experience working overseas in a multicultural environment is preferred.

Education:

Bachelor's Degree or its international equivalent in Business Administration or related field.

https://jobs-fhi360.icims.com/jobs/17750/director%2c-procurement-and-contracts-management---sidhas/job?mode=job&iis=Job%2BBoard&iisn=LinkedIn&mobile=false&width=675&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=60
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Contd....

Director, Human Resources (Country Office)

Job ID: 17764

Job Description
The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a seven-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).

Job Summary / Responsibilities
The Director, Human Resources (Country Office) is responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting of the following human resources disciplines for all FHI 360 country-based programs and local national staff: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, equal employment, organizational development, human resource information system management, government employment reporting, and training.
The Director will ensure harmonization and standardization of employment-related matters across country programs and will oversee a team of HR professionals structured to provide full-scope HR services to all projects and staff.
This position will participate in headquarters-led projects and will assume regional responsibilities for assisting with the development and implementation of global HR strategies, programs and policies.
Develops and implements organizational policies for local staff to attract, retain, and motivate candidates and employees.
Serves as the strategic advisor and business partner to country office leadership and project management staff.
Collaborates with country office leadership and project management staff, as well as headquarters Human Resources, on HR strategies and practices that will help achieve the strategic and programmatic goals of the country portfolio.
Ensures that HR programs are developed and implemented in all HR disciplines, including Employee Relations, Organizational Development (OD), Recruitment & Retention, Training & Development, Compensation, Benefits Administration, HR Information Systems, and Compliance.
Manages staff to ensure a high level of customer service and confidentiality is provided throughout the organization.
Provides guidance and direction to functional managers, groups, and operations on company policies and programs.
Ensures compliance of employment laws and regulations among the organization.
Stays abreast with changes in country labor laws and regulations.

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent - Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Education, Organizational Development or Related Field.
Typically requires 10+ years with human resource management experience in employment,employee relations, compensation, benefits, and organizational development.
Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate.
Prior work experience in a non- governmental organization (NGO).
Management Experience 5+ Years

https://jobs-fhi360.icims.com/jobs/17764/director%2c-human-resources-%28country-office%29/job?mode=job&iis=Job%2BBoard&iisn=LinkedIn
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Active Voices tackles critical issues paramount to health and development. Through advocacy, research, partnerships and program interventions, we improve the health and rights of children, youths, women and girls.
We are a non-governmental; pro-girl; pro-women and pro-youth organization with a focus on sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), education, gender equity and gender based violence (GBV).

Active Voices is recruiting to fill the job position below:

Job Title: Volunteer Program Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Program Coordinator in in the preparation of project outputs that relate to implementation of programme activities, such as progress reports, briefings, presentations.
Assist Program Coordinator in developing and designing the organization’s workplan, programs, projects and activities in line with the set goals and objectives.
Assist Program Coordinator coordinating the implementation, mentoring, supervision and evaluation of programmes and projects of the organization.
Track and compile stories on gender-based violence
Liaise with other units to write and produce programmatic reports of programmes, projects and activities of the organization monthly, quarterly, and annually.
Provide administrative and substantive support to consultative and other meetings, conferences, workshops, identifying participants, follow-up and coordination with participants and invitees, support logistic arrangements.
Coordinate staff meeting, prepare agendas and takes minutes of meetings as required.
Carry out other relevant duties as may be required.

Qualifications and Skills
Key Competencies:
A minimum of a university degree or its equivalent in Public Health or any Social or Health Science related fields.
Proficiency in the use of the Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point programmes is essential
Intermediate research skills
Strong interpersonal skills, incl. excellent spoken and written communication and presentation skills, team and networking skills are essential
Evidence of ability to think strategically; to express ideas clearly; to work independently and in teams; candidate should be able to demonstrate a sense of cultural and gender sensitivity.
Creativity, attention to detail and efficient delivery methods.

Additional Advantageous Competencies:
Understanding of NGO's operation, best practices and market trends
A strong commitment to development and humanitarian service
Prior volunteer experience
Knowledge of Infographic Development

Job Title: Volunteer Communications Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Communications Officer and Program Coordinator in carrying out functions as assigned
Identify and effectively communicate project success by developing success stories and articles
Update and maintain Active Voices’ social media platforms and blog
Engage with mainstream media (electronic and print) to increase Active Voices’ visibility and promote project impact
Edit technical and scientific documents and articles (proofreading, copy and line editing and substantive editing)
Design and Assist to compile technical documents in compliance with donor branding and marking requirements,
Develop press release and manage press for public interviews
Track and compile stories on gender-based violence
Coordinate staff meeting, prepare agendas and takes minutes of meetings as required.

Qualifications and Skills
Key Competencies:
A minimum of a university degree or its equivalent in English, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Journalism, or any Social Science related fields.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point programmes is essential
Experience in Media Production (including audio and video documentary – Adobe Media Suite), Social Media Campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram), Website Design and Content Management (Joomla, WordPress, Photography with ability to use graphics)
Basic research skills
Strong interpersonal skills, incl. excellent spoken and written communication and presentation skills, team and networking skills are essential
Evidence of ability to think strategically; to express ideas clearly; to work independently and in teams; candidate should be able to demonstrate a sense of cultural and gender sensitivity.
Creativity, attention to detail and efficient delivery methods.

Additional Advantageous Competencies:
Knowledge of relevant publishing software such as Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, PDF, illustrator,
Knowledge of Graphic Design – CorelDraw and Infographic Development
Prior Volunteer Experience

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae in ONLY one attachment (PDF document) explaining suitability for the job by sending an email to: info@activevoicesng.org

Note
Kindly indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Applicants are advised to include functional contact details as well as contact information for at least two referees in the curriculum vitae.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
click here to register [url]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1byD_APQrTVQSacb3LNy9ovf7iEuIchHa8SoXSbp0cEM/edit?usp=drive_web
[/url]

Job search if its done alone sometimes could be frustrating.High unemployment rate is one of the unpleasant situations bedeviling us a Country which is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but in many countries of the world. This calls for the Creation of a group targeted at the Unemployed Youths at the community level to provide necessary skills to get their dream job and also to increase their capacity to be productive.
This is a plat form of group of unemployed youths living in Abuja.

The benefits of membership of this group are as follows:
A, Whatsapp group to get updated and relevant information.
B, Participate in different capacity building programs to address questions like what to do while I am unemployed? How to turn my passion to profits, starting with what I have, Getting Invited for Job Interviews and Answering tough Interview Questions etc
C, Get relevant information on job openings.
Our Message is to discouraged idleness for unemployed Youths, the programs will do are geared towards
A, Preparing employed youths to get their dream jobs
B, Increase unemployed youths capacity to start their business using their gifts, passion and areas of interest.
C, Encourage Volunteering i.e. work for free to get experience.
d, Free mentoring and advise

How to be a member of the group?clickthe link to fill the online form to register [url]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1byD_APQrTVQSacb3LNy9ovf7iEuIchHa8SoXSbp0cEM/edit?usp=drive_web
[/url]
Registration- Free for more info call 09095217065.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Christian Aid (CA) is a UK-based international NGO, partnering with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is the transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. Christian Aid works in more than 30 countries and has been operating in Nigeria since 2003. The Nigeria Country programme focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance including humanitarian response and Gender.

Job Title: Driver

Job Code: 0943
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Contracted Hours: 35
Length of Contract: 2 Years

About the Role
The role works within the Administrative role family and is key to ensuring staff, visitors and goods are taken to their required destination within Christian Aids offices, with significant travel within country.
To ensure regular maintenance of the project vehicle and where required, ensure any complex vehicle repairs are carried out by the appropriate service provider.
To provide logistics and administrative support within Christian Aid office.
To maintain all Christian Aid vehicles, including safety equipment.
About You
You have a minimum of Secondary School Certification with basic knowledge of clerical work.
You must have a minimum of five years driving experience, including evidence of a one year learning period with a valid driving licence and any other documentation required to drive and maintain a four wheel vehicle.
You must also have experience driving a vehicle with passengers, knowledge of the area and experience of liaising with government and security officials when required.
You must have basic computer skills and be able to communicate in English language. It is desirable for you to have administrative and logistic support experience
Further Information
This role requires applicants to have the right to work in the country where this position is based.
We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
You can expect a wide range of rewards and benefits, and flexibility that will ensure you enjoy a good work/life balance.
Competency Questions:
As part of your application you will be asked to demonstrate your suitability by giving answers to the following questions:
Competency Question 2: Tell us about a time when you needed to explain something in a simple or different way because someone appeared to have not understood you
Competency question 3: Tell us about a time when you took an initiative to solve a problem.
Competency Question 1: Tell us about a time when you worked in a helpful and cooperative way with others and provided help to them without being asked

Remuneration
N1,910,844

https://jobs.christianaid.org.uk/vacancy/driver-0943/961/description/

Deadline : 4th November, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.

Job Title: Associate, Project Operations

Responsibilities

Support project start-up and closeout
Serve as a liaison between corporate services and the project
Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of project specific components of the project operations manual
Support training of project staff on company policies, SOPs and Guidelines and client rules and regulations (covering as required security, occupational health and safety, risk management, planning, human resource management, monitoring, reporting, finance, procurement, logistics, IT, communications, audit support and all other operations matters)
Participate in the development and maintenance of project work plans
Support the development and presentation of internal and external reporting (for example: Monthly Management Reports (MMRs), quarterly Internal Project Reviews (IPRs), project risk assessments, annual reviews, and client deliverables) and ensure these outputs are fit for purpose
Ensure project issues and risks are logged, monitored, reported on, managed and mitigated, and escalate risks and issues to corporate/project leadership, as required
Support the monitoring and maintenance of compliance with head/prime contracts
In collaboration with Finance establish project account codes, ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet clientand projectrequirements for cost allocation, monitoring and evaluation, and value for money (VFM) reporting
Assist with project financial /cash-flow planning, process funding requests from the field, and process monthly Funds Transfer Requests (FTRs)
Review cashbooks /field vouchers and ensure supporting documentation is complete
Assist in ensuring the accuracy of client invoices (including monthly, milestone and performance based invoices)
Coordinate input and support from HR for recruitment and contracting
In collaboration with Security, ensure safety and security procedures, including Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requirements, are in place and adhered to
In collaboration with HR, ensure staff performance management systems are in place and adhered to
Maintain project data on relevant HR systems for short-term and long-term staff and consultants

Requirements
A relevant Bachelor degree.
A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
Project management of administrative support experience with DFID, DFAT, USAID or other donor client(s).
Key competencies and professional expertise required
Understanding of Project Management.
Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports.
Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
Willingness to travel and work abroad a minimum of eight weeks per year in developing countries and elsewhere.

http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Associate-Project-Operations-VN1954
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2016
IITA is one of the world’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. Its award-winning research-for-development (R4D) approach addresses the development needs of tropical countries. IITA works with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA is a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees. IITA works on the following crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize. It is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.

Technical Field Supervisor

Ref No: IITA-HR-NRS2016-044
Locations: Abuja and Ibadan
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)

Responsibilities
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
Assist in keeping records of date of planting, Aflasafe application and harvesting of maize during planting season;
Assist in collecting maize and soil samples from the farmers’ fields and stores during sample aggregation;
Supervise the activities of Field Officers during sporulation verification;
Supervise the activities of Field of Officers during the taking of GPS coordinates of maize fields;
Provide technical support to Implementers and farmers on best Maize agronomic practice;
Assist in training of implementers and farmers under the Aflasafe AgResults project;
Assist in field demonstration of Aflasafe application to farmers and Implementers under the AgResults Aflasafe project;
Maintain accurate data records and field notebooks and computer records of the AgResults Aflasafe project that can be accessed on demand by supervisor;
Lead AgResults Aflasafe Field Officers for sporulation verification and GPS coordinates;
Assist in data entry and work schedule for AgResults Aflasafe project;
Ensure compliance with laboratory and field safety regulations;
Collect soil and maize samples at aggregation for AgResults Aflasafe project;
Assist in report collation and writing for the AgResults Aflasafe Project;
Assist in monitoring of activities of Implementers with the AgResults Aflasafe Project;
Perform any their duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.

Qualifications
HND/BSc in Biological Science or relative courses with at least Four (4) years of relevant work experience performing similar role.
Competencies

Ideal Candidate must:
Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of computer based control systems and shared network drives.
Have strong Excel skills.
Have excellent communication skills.
Experience of supporting a project manager.
Experience of supporting technology transfer to smallholder farmers or innovation commercialization in agricultural sector.
Have experience of supporting staffs remotely.
Experience of conducting or supporting training for agricultural enterprises.
Have good knowledge of management of aflatoxin.
Have understanding of the approach to adopt in supporting growth of agricultural enterprises.
Have experience in data and sample collection; Experience in supporting stakeholders management activities

Remuneration
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.

http://jobs.iita.org/eRecruit/RecApplication/Create?vid=2274
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Contd....

Project Assistants II

Responsibilities
To undertake duties as directed / requested by the Pilot Manager to support the delivery and Implementation of AgResults project;
Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
Handle requests for information and data
Assist in data collection, analysis and presentation;
Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules and minute taking;
Contribute to the work of AgResults as appropriate.
Attend AgResults organized meetings and project initiatives as required.

Qualifications
HND/B.Sc in Management, Social Science or Agricultural related courses with at least Four (4) years of relevant work experience performing similar role.

Competencies
Ideal Candidate must;
Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of computer based control systems and shared network drives.
Experience of supporting technology transfer to smallholder farmers or innovation commercialization in agricultural sector.
Experience of conducting or supporting training for agricultural enterprises.

http://jobs.iita.org/eRecruit/RecApplication/Create?vid=2273

Project Assistant I

Responsibilities
To undertake duties as directed / requested by the Pilot Manager to support the delivery and Implementation of AgResults project;
Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
Handle requests for information and data
Assist in data collection, analysis and presentation;
Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
Contribute to the work of AgResults as appropriate.
Attend AgResults organized meetings and project initiatives as required.

Qualification
HND/B.Sc in Management, Social Science or Agricultural related courses with at least Two (2) years of relevant work experience performing similar role.

Competencies
Ideal Candidate must;
Experience of conducting or supporting training foragricultural enterprises.
Have understanding of the approach to adopt in supporting growth of agricultural enterprises.
Have experience in data and sample collection;
Experience in supporting stakeholders management activities.

Remuneration
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.

Applicants should forward their applications including a covering letter which should address how the candidate’s background/experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work).

http://jobs.iita.org/eRecruit/RecApplication/Create?vid=2272
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2016
funnynation:
Good evening my fellow job hunters. Please if you know any of the below named address in Abuja or their criteria for recruitment or how I can go about it please reply me urgent. I need your help please. If you know any other one in Abuja please indicate. Help your fellow job seeker.. * U-connectng *Dragnet *Workforce Management *Insourcing Limited *Philipsconsulting *PeoplesPrime *Chamscity *Sunrose Consulting *Icls
U connect 8 dakala street of parakou Crescent, wuse 2 Workforce rukayat plaza opposite jabipark , jabi
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2016
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and
solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.

ByteWorks Technology Solutions is currently recruiting to fill the job position below:

Job Title: Software Developer (Java)
Locations: Abuja Office / Lagos Office
Slot: 8
Job Summary
The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
Responsibilities
Analyzes user requirements.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Tests new programs for fault finding.
Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
Creates technical specifications and test plans.
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Education & Qualification
First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
Proficient in Java
Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications to: careers@byteworks.com.ng

Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is recruiting to fill vacant job position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Duties
Must understand hotel accounting principles with ability to work under pressure.
Must be able to prepare management Report with exceptional knowledge of VAT, PAYE etc. with vast experience in Hotel Accounting.

Qualification
B.Sc in Accounting with ICAN and 5 yrs experience in Hotel Accounting.

Job Title: Financial Controller

Duties
Must understand hotel accounting principles with ability to work under pressure.
Must be able to prepare management Report with exceptional knowledge of VAT, PAYE etc. with vast experience in Hotel Accounting.

Qualification
B.Sc Accounting with ICAN and 7 yrs. experience in Hotel Accounting.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: jobs@boltonwhitehotel.com

Note: Only Qualified/Experienced applicant needs apply.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by funnynation(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
scarr:
U connect 8 dakala street of parakou Crescent, wuse 2 Workforce rukayat plaza opposite jabipark , jabi
pls do they accept hardcopy?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
funnynation:
pls do they accept hardcopy?
Not sure bro, can't remember
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by funnynation(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
scarr:
Not sure bro, can't remember
thank u bro...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lizzie's Creations Limited, a start-up company located in Abuja, is currently looking to hire a savvy social media intern to handle its social media pages.

Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Social Media Manager
Description
The person should be passionate about African culture and children's education.
Get to interact with dynamic, high-energy young people who are passionate about making a difference.
Earn money doing something you are already good at. And this could morph into a permanent position.
Having a strong social media presence is also a valid requirement.
Perks: flexible working hours (you can work from anywhere, only need to check in every other day).

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a short bio about themselves, interests and why you think you'd be a good fit for this job to: info@lizziescreations.com

Application Deadline 5th November, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AAegbele: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please any1 with a news of job in abuja location should help a brother who is strongly n desperately in need of any legal paying job. My number 07035947530. Bsc holder.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2016
UNESCO is known as the "intellectual" agency of the United Nations. At a time when the world is looking for new ways to build peace and sustainable development, people must rely on the power of intelligence to innovate, expand their horizons and sustain the hope of a new humanism. UNESCO exists to bring this creative intelligence to life; for it is in the minds of men and women that the defences of peace and the conditions for sustainable development must be built.

Programme Specialist (Social and Human Sciences)

OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POST

Under the overall authority of the Assistant Director-General for Social and Human Sciences (SHS) and the direct supervision of the Director of the Office, the incumbent will be responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the UNESCO Social and Human Science Programme for the countries covered by the Abuja Office. He/she will ensure SHS’s contribution to the UNCTs programmatic work and Delivering as One exercise in the countries covered by the Office. The incumbent of the post in particular will:

Plan and implement programme activities to achieve the expected results of the C/5 and UNDAFs of the countries covered by the Office.
Identify needs, develop and seek funding for new project proposals to be supported by extra-budgetary sources, and execute those projects.
Provide advice to national authorities, peers, management and colleagues on a variety of issues in the field of social and human sciences.
Follow the developments and advancements related to the Sector’s fields of competence, in order to advise concerned stakeholders and colleagues on policy formulation, project development, resources and best practices.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS

Education:

Advanced university degree (Master's or equivalent) in social and human sciences, political science, international relations, or a related discipline. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.

Work Experience:

Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience in the area of social and human sciences or a related field.

Skills/Competencies:

Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
Good organizational skills;
Excellent interpersonal skills and communication (oral and in writing), with ability to draft clearly and concisely;
Capacity to establish partnership and coordinate with a range of partners at all levels, within and outside the Organization.
Ability to work effectively in a team and to maintain effective working relations within a multi-cultural environment;
Sound judgement and decision-making skills;
Solid IT skills including knowledge of office software.

Languages:

Excellent/very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English or French, and good knowledge (written and spoken) of the other language.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS

Work Experience:

At least 2 years of professional experience in the UN system or in international development cooperation;
Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining professional networks;
Research and analysis in the fields relevant to the post as demonstrated through authored peer-reviewed publications;
Previous working experience in sub-Saharan Africa Region.

Skills/Competencies:

Good knowledge of UNESCO’s work in the field, and familiarity with SHS Sector activities;
Familiarity with the work and general functioning of international organizations and/or the United Nations System;
Knowledge of fund-raising and other resource mobilization mechanisms;
Knowledge of the geopolitical context of the region;
Good project management skills.

Languages:

Knowledge of other official languages of UNESCO (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and/or Spanish).

https://unesco.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=23744&lang=en

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.