Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,961 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You (563 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You by SalC: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Many people has undoutedly posted or read alot on nairaland religion section. Pls feel free to let us know how helpful or disastrous it has been to you so far.
Re: How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You by Bonaciano(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Am just new here hoping to learn alot
Re: How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You by UyiIredia(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
It has sharpened and continually sharpens my thinking skills. This occurs in arguments over the topics of God, morality, evolution etc.
Re: How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sal C: Many people has undoutedly posted or read alot on nairaland religion section. Pls feel free to let us know how helpful or disastrous it has been to you so far.
Why do I suspect you're also Bonaciano? wink
Re: How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You by SalC: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
musKeeto:
Why do I suspect you're also Bonaciano? wink

You are actually observant but your observation is wrong.
Bonaciano is my colleague in the office.
I drew his attention to nairaland and he felt like following me and checking out my posts.
Do you get It now?, I have no need for multiple accounts here.

1 Like

Re: How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cool. No wahala. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy May Day, Happy New Month! I Thank God For You! / Why Is Islam A Do Or Die Affair? / GOD Judge Everyone By The Same Standard NOT Different Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.