Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI (1593 Views)

Closed / Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? / Guys, Let's Talk Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2013
SFI has adversely increased in their number of registers on daily basis. I hear a lot of people commenting on its genuity. Please nairalanders, if you are one of them, share it here and let newbies learn from you. Thanks
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by thecashg: 4:38pm On May 12, 2013
I have quite a lot of experience with Strong Future International (SFI) having joined since 2006 and being the current 2nd active Nigerian Affiliate to join SFI. I am also within the first 20 Nigerians amongst thousands as measured by activity level. In fact, i have a forum established for Nigerian SFI members and other interested Nigerians

==> http://www.homebiz-supermarket.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

where you can get to ask questions and learn from questions and answers of other Nigerians.

No doubt, SFI is about the best run network marketing company online ably led by a highly competent and dedicated individual named Gery Carson. He has infact won the American President's award for America's best youngest entrepreneurs. The company has been in existence online for the past 15 years and is very stable. Just read for yourself what others are saying about SFI and proceed through the arrowed link to join.

==> http://www.top-home-biz.ws/sfi-testimonials

If you join through that link, i will be able to offer some support, you being in my downline. On joining, there is a correspondence feature within SFI where you can get across to your sponsor (me) and you can also always link me at the forum address i provided above.

With SFI, you can rapidly progress to making a six-figure income within record time, depending on the effort you put in.

Wish you the best.
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by chiste1: 7:27pm On May 12, 2013
I joined SFI last year and was surprised barely 2-3weeks after I joined, I was banned and when I requested to know why,they accused me of having multiple accounts,which came to me as a surprise.
I tried explaining to them that I only have one account and went further to let them know that I am using my office computer which is on a shared network where my colleague is also a member of SFI.
Despite my sincere appeal and explanation, they went ahead to insist that they cannot un-ban me from the program. When I informed my upline,he expressed surprise and advised me to open another account with another email, I expressed my fears on such advise and told him,I am no more interested as I don't want anything that would taint my image (especially on the internet) but he continued to advise that it wont result to any problem,so I registered with another email address and same name (because I cant impersonate whatsoever),yet SFI blocked my account again and warned me not to register on their program anymore.
Since then, I left the program completely but don't know if my wife can register.

I would appreciate if I can get an advise in this regard as the business is really a credible online business.
Is it also possible for her to always my internet modem to access her account if she successfully joins the program?
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 13, 2013
Maybe you should get another computer system with a different IP and register. I think this will help
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by chiste1: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
chynzino: Maybe you should get another computer system with a different IP and register. I think this will help

started that 2-weeks ago and no wahala. Just approached 1387 VP and having problem to pay for an item on TC so that I can increase my VP runnings.But, honestly the business is genuine and good source of residual income for early risers like me.
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by dconsult: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
joined in April,am EA2 now,you can buy anything with the TCurrency which some ECA,s are selling here in Nigeria.
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by chiste1: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
dconsult: joined in April,am EA2 now,you can buy anything with the TCurrency which some ECA,s are selling here in Nigeria.

please where can get the location of an ECA in Lagos?
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by dconsult: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
check the 2nd post on this thread by thecashq
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by chiste1: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
dconsult: joined in April,am EA2 now,you can buy anything with the TCurrency which some ECA,s are selling here in Nigeria.

The TCurrency is not showing at "checkout" as part of payment option and I have some $ in my TCurrency wallet for shopping.
What is your advise?
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by chiste1: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
My difficulty is creating a standing order because once I get to the checkout stage,there are no available means of payment (especially for purchasing IAHBE).
What I intend doing is to fund my CashU account and see what products I can use to create a standing order.
Anybody with useful advice would be highly appreciated.
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by saintdollar: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
This SFI business is really good for me, here is the proof http://sficoach..com/2014/11/proof-that-sfi-is-real-and-it-pays.html
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by kentochi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
I join this program since last year but did not follow up.
Re: Newbies And High Earners, Let's Talk SFI by saintdollar: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Kentoshi, contact me on sfidesk@gmail.com inorder to give you my ebook that will help you with SFI and also put you through, you can build it faster and more solid, with my free coaching and techiques

(1) (Reply)

Get A Tax Identification Number For Your Business Today / Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business / How Much Is A Bottle Of Beer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.