Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Can I Continue To Love My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife (22686 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by ojesoj(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Fake story.......seeking attention and unnecessary comments
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2013
ojesoj: Fake story.......seeking attention and unnecessary comments

I was just about saying the same thing! It's toooooooooo fake!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by DrWhizy(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2013
?? Y du fink so??
alutacontinua:

I was just about saying the same thing! It's toooooooooo fake!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by dominique(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2013
Are Mbaise women really that bad
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Your wife seems to be too childish,why the temper tantrums??please,how old is she?The fact that you guys talk and exchange gift at some point shows that there might be a glimmer of hope.You guys might need seperation to sort out your feelings for each other.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
It's too ludicrous to be real? I am happy with the response here,at least you guys are very honest. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by stpat1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
I believe u still love her. Cos after 2 kids I will assume you already have enough kids so why should you continue with her thrash? Tell her you want a divorce. If she changes after a month fine, if not go ahead with the divorce.

That's if you were me ooooooO
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Lexo22(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
This story sounds too fake for my liking.... i still wonder what could motivate a fellow being to put up some false stories just to paint a ppl or place black.... but in case what u hv written is true, then i wish u God's grace and wisdom to mak d right decision. God is watching us all.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by jhydebaba(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
... when men allow their joystick to do the thinking for them rather than their brain
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sike: Sticking with the topic, How'd U marry your wife with no LOVE in the first place?
Love is an illusion. Sometimes u put someone in ur debt and would expect the person to understand. As it turns out, I miscalculated. My first daughter is so fond of me and we are so close. I derive so much joy in that. I may have failed as a husband but not as a father. Cut me some slack guys.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
vicoson: Love is an illusion. Sometimes u put someone in ur debt and would expect the person to understand. As it turns out, I miscalculated. My first daughter is so fond of me and we are so close. I derive so much joy in that. I may have failed as a husband but not as a father. Cut me some slack guys.

Don't let the lashings bother you,you are in NL.People do make mistakes,you ve made yours,just learn and move on.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Orikinla(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
PLEASE, DUMP HER EVEN FOR SAYING SHE DID YOU A FAVOUR BY MARRYING YOU?
THAT IS THE WORST INSULT ANY SPOUSE CAN RECEIVE AND WHOEVER SAYS THAT TO YOU WILL CHEAT ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by tpapi: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
vicoson: I did not marry her because I loved her but I felt she will appreciate the fact that I married her against all odds. I was wrong. I think it was a conscience thing and I'm happy I did the right thing. Now I have to send her packing because I'm not sure I can give her what she wants. She wants romance which I don't have.
bros I don't understand u,if u can't toast a lady y not meet ur freinds (male n female) to introduce u to a good lady,secondly u say she wants romance n u don't have,wats wrong wit ur joystick,r u impotent or wat
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Bantino(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
kilimanjaro:
Wetin Mbaise women do you?

They must have dealt with him seriously. Hahahahahahahahhaaa
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by byns: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Fake or not Fake!!1 this story jst impacted my life o- Thanks OP,
have a fiancee displaying all dis traits, using dis same exact words, but i kept sticking by hoping she'd change, appreciate me....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by otokx(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
This guy fall hand.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Beware of bad council,don't let any cheating wakabout of a man talk you into cheating on your wife.If you can't be faithful anymore,just sign the divorce paper and get it over with.You can't find another responsible woman while you are still married,only a street walker will knowingly date a married man with kids.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
byns:
Fake or not Fake!!1 this story jst impacted my life o- Thanks OP,
have a fiancee displaying all dis traits, using dis same exact words, but i kept sticking by hoping she'd change, appreciate me....

Please RUN!!!!while you can.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Marriage is not a rehearsal. You've refused to grow up!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Akwa Ibom guys and Igbo ladies...In every 10 marriages na only 2 de work...Is either d girl no get head or the husband na cheat... How are u sure u're even the father of ur children??...its ur faults...its late to cry when the head is cut off...
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by byns: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

Please RUN!!!!while you can.
tin is i feel like a hero, trying to save her, trying to show her i'm committed to her, that i'll be there,. it appears girls dnt like nice guys
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Coldfeet(f): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ op me thinks she's right about doing you a favour! Lord knows what sort of insecurities you had about yourself that made you marry her inspite of all the things you listed she did while you were dating. Secondly you got paid with the same coin you wanted to pay her with! Simple truth is she has USED you! Stop whining and be the husband you vowed to be to her and father you should be for your children! You are the head of your home act like a head! And don't forget to invite Christ as you give your marriage a chance to work cos it seems you left Him out while you were building your foundation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by chinig(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
It so unfortunate what you are going through.marriage is meant to be a thing of joy and happiness. I would lay †ђξ blame on you cuz frm the on set you known the kind of person she was, and you still went ahead and got married to her. The best thing is to condor are vice and always stamp your authority.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by byns: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
chinig: It so unfortunate what you are going through.marriage is meant to be a thing of joy and happiness. I would lay †ђξ blame on you cuz frm the on set you known the kind of person she was, and you still went ahead and got married to her. The best thing is to condor are vice and always stamp your authority.
its easier said than done- loving sum1 truely blinds u, u keep making excuses for her/him.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
byns:
tin is i feel like a hero, trying to save her, trying to show her i'm committed to her, that i'll be there,. it appears girls dnt like nice guys

Girls do love nice guys but not pushovers,you can only live happily with a woman that is on the same page with you.You can't save someone that obviously doesn't want to be saved.Be nice but don't let a woman take you for a fool,know when to tell her "go to hell".Women hate pushovers,marriage is nothing like the stories people tell about it,if you marry someone on the same page with you.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Localamos(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
nicky4lif: Well the only advice i will give u is to threaten to send her back to her parents nd if she doesn't change,than u send out of ur house nd by the time she comes back,u will see how good she will....

@nicky4lif:
I have two questions for you:
1. Are a guy (man)?
2. Are you married?

Because you don't sound like a MARRIED MAN.

@Op:
Every marriage has its own challenges. Yours in not the worst, but it's definately not the best.

My advise is for you to come to terms with how your life has turned - especially agaonst your ideals and expectations.

You need to do a personal retreat to enable you do a thorough self assessment. If you realised that you have messed things up, then you are probably on the track to recovery.

It is after this realisation that you will need to pray to the Almighty for forgiveness of sins. Ask Him to realign your path with His, and ask Him to help your weakness.

You need to pray for her too because you are already hooked by the covenant of marriage and by the evidence of off springs. She can change and both of you can enjoy bliss here on earth.

Then, you need to love your wife. Yes! Love her unconditionally. She should not be a load to carry, but she should be a soul mate to help you carry it. The power to change your wife is in the Hands of God - as well as in your hands.

I wish you all the best.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by izyrach(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
i tink dis is a very minor issue sit her down and tell her ur problems,dont sent ur wife packing cos dat woman u tink is better dan her may b a wolve in sheep clothing,tink abt dose kids its nt eazy to b raised by just one parent
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by overdrive(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls does it mean that there are no mbaise ppl on this forum d generalizations and thrashing is getting out of hand.mbaise this mbaise that kill mbaise girl before u kill a cobra.I am tired of d whole accusations or are they true.pls somebody from that area shld speak out cos na market dey spoil for una ladies. The only comma I know they hv is high bride price 700k for drop outs and 1m for graduates.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
@op,maybe she knows how to give it to u like no other and dat made u think with with d thing inbetween ur leg than ur head!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by otokx(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Some generalizations in Nigeria are sadly quite true.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by jawjaw1: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
overdrive: Pls does it mean that there are no mbaise ppl on this forum d generalizations and thrashing is getting out of hand.mbaise this mbaise that kill mbaise girl before u kill a cobra.I am tired of d whole accusations or are they true.pls somebody from that area shld speak out cos na market dey spoil for una ladies. The only comma I know they hv is high bride price 700k for drop outs and 1m for graduates.

No mind all of them critiscing Mbaise women and people. Na jealously dey worry dem because Mbaise people are popular and smart.
If they are bold enuf, let them say where they are from let me tell them about their own people.
Nonsense
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by TableLeg(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
vicoson: My wife says she did me a favour by marrying me, so I should be happy she married me.

We've been married for 3 years with 2 kids. Prior to our marriage we dated for about a year. She even moved in with me when she had accomodation problem for 6 months. During this period I saw hell. She showed me no respect, was playing her games very openly. Her phone rings 24/7, multiple love sms.
Complaint, complaint,complaint. Nagging,nagging,nagging. She is at the centre of the universe, everybody must worship her, she must be in charge.
Trust me, with this pride I made sure she wields zero power in my house.
Before I forget, I am a Mechanical Engineer, she doesn't have a good O-level.
Yes,my emotions are on vacation, is it my fault?

I DONT KNOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Tired Of My Child’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.