Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Can I Continue To Love My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife (22692 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by biolabee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
donchris i dont get u at all

first u diss the man saying he is trying to ingratiate himself with the ladies then you launch a ballistic assault against the SW

I am tempted to think all is not well somewhere undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
donchris999: Mugu of the highest level. Self-indictment on the yoruba women. See how you acknowledged that your women are promiscous and adulterous in nature like your men. I never knew till today that yoruba men have started marrying igbo women. So that is the easiest way to escape from your promiscous and adulterous nature. Instead of you lots to tackle the problem to the roots, y'all have given up turning to igbo women. So you have realized that our women are beautiful and faithful. Lol. How is your igbo wife guy. Whom are you lots leaving for your women, is it swines, because we igbo men and even hausa(the sharia kings) dont tolerate that promiscuity, adulterous, lazy and dirty things. We treat our women like queens that is why we dont engage in all this marrying several wives and concubines. I doubt igbo women will marry a yoruba man after one stupid yoruba man bathed an igbo lady with acid last year just because the lady refused to engage in the yoruba trademark which is "wife go and sale your body for your husband' lazy men, who use their wives to make money without qualms. What a culture. Pataki the isi aki. Now get out of my sight and go and take some hot slaps from your wife for being a dirty lazy Yoruba idiota of the ape planet. Mugu raise to power 70*70.

Now it becomes glaring why exactly your community has rejected you. You are highly unstable in your thought process. No coherent flow of thoughts and words. Must really be sheer agony on your clan having a demented goat in their midst all these years. See why I called you a child with mental issues. In medical terms you are clearly a bipolar gerbil!

1. You and the other dunce claimed I am looking for married women on the forum.

2. You now state I have an igbo wife (Orisirisi!). cheesy

3. You now stated again....you doubt if Igbo ladies would even date Yoruba men based on your demented thought process.

I could go on and on.....breaking down your foolishness to you. However suffice it to say that tribalism does not make you articulate. See Achebe for further reference.

Igbo ladies appreciate a real man. A man who does not drag his wife in open shame like the OP. A man who respects his wife as his equal regardless of educational status or background. You reek of foolishness. You are incoherent in your words and you need mental help. You are truly a living disaster waiting to explode in the hands of an innocent igbo lady! May God help the woman who has the misfortune of saying or has said: "yes I do" to your goat-shaped mouth!

Ewure jati-jati!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
I wonder why no one is seeing that Vicoson's wife is getting it wrong somewhere.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
jidegirl12: Maa Jo lo mo n weyin E Pataki eeyan iyi... Agglomeration of balderdash cheesy

* back to work* cool

LOL!

I never even knew my posts/comments here ruffles the feathers of some dunderheads. cheesy

Men used to the stereotype of denigrating their women - mothers of their children. All they see is their vain self righteousness and worthless holiness. Imagine one telling me....forgiving his own wife is a privilege for her - ha! Awon asinwin okunrin yaapa si bi yi mhen!

I crush cyber idiots in whatever shape, size or gender!d
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
byvan: I wonder why no one is seeing that Vicoson's wife is getting it wrong somewhere.

Oh, all you heard is the man's side of the story. Who knows if he has also cheated on her or what not? I don't ever believe a one sided story from a nagging, self-pampered, 'over-educated' proud man.

He has successfully painted himself as an angel.It takes two to tango. If he wants a change in his marriage - he should first start with the man in the mirror.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
vicoson: you are beginning to sound like smart alec. If you do not have comprehension problem, you would be able to see that I lay more emphasis on APPRECIATION. How will it come if one didn't do anything of note? You think you are the smartest person on this forum? I wonder the kind of values you'll inculcate in your children.

Oh oh! When last did you appreciate your wife for the even the little she does at home? You come here telling us she is dirty bla bla bla.

What I think of myself on this forum does not matter here. You brought your issue here possibly expecting that everyone will show empathy to your plight and join you in the cause of shouting your wife and mother of your kids down.

One thing I would teach my children is that: so far they have NEVER seen me making love (having sex) to their mother infront of them, I would also ensure that they would NEVER see me hate, fight, denigrate or insult their mother infront of them.

If the bedroom is where we make love (have sex), it should also be the place we settle our quarrels. Not going around like a spoilt brat sulking and spewing that forgiveness is a privilege for my spouse.

May God help us all - Amin!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pataki:

You must be living a sorrowful life if your posts depends on how many likes you get. If I had to cross check your profile, I won't be surprised if you are one of those jobless 'first to comment' crew. Long been on this forum to know what to say and how to bring my comment across. If you find it not real, move on! Pataki will spit out his mind not minding whose ox is gored!

Now coming back to your gobbledygook, every man is certainly proud. However, if your so-called pride exist just to be used to spite your wife, as an example the OP claiming that his wife barely has an O'level certificate while he is a graduate. That is utmost foolishness and pride in a relationship! No real man should ever come online and denigrate his own wife, mother of his own kids! Nor even draw comparisons between himself and his wife.

Everything the OP said was simply all about how good he is and what kind of devil and low life he married as a wife. A nagging man - what a disgrace to real men. Pffffff!

It seems you lot do not know how to respect your women.

Furthermore, kindly work on your written English. It is appalling. In the earlier days of NL, you would have been banned for this eyesore English you have subjected one to.
You obviously are talented at insulting people, you wouln't let any oportunity pass you by. What is your problem with someone's English? Men are not known for this kind of attitude. Apparently, you only know how to respect womenwink must you pick a fight with everyone that disagrees with you? You must be deluded to think you can just come here and force this nonsense of yours down people's throat. It's enough please. Keep your opinion to your self.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Daresh(f): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
pekelepekele: Each time I attend a wedding party. I will look at the bridesgroom carefully , watch him dancing , kissing the bride and I will smile and say it on my mind that You go soon hear am . Women hmmm , it's not easy to control them

grin grin grin grin grin grin You are just EVIL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pataki:

Oh oh! When last did you appreciate your wife for the even the little she does at home? You come here telling us she is dirty bla bla bla.

What I think of myself on this forum does not matter here. You brought your issue here possibly expecting that everyone will show empathy to your plight and join you in the cause of shouting your wife and mother of your kids down.

One thing I would teach my children is that: so far they have NEVER seen me making love (having sex) to their mother infront of them, I would also ensure that they would NEVER see me hate, fight, denigrate or insult their mother infront of them.

If the bedroom is where we make love (have sex), it should also be the place we settle our quarrels. Not going around like a spoilt brat sulking and spewing that forgiveness is a privilege for my spouse.

Mr. Man, learn how to correct people without insulting them. You obviosly know it all.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
vicoson: You obviously are talented at insulting people, you wouln't let any oportunity pass you by. What is your problem with someone's English? Men are not known for this kind of attitude. Apparently, you only know how to respect womenwink must you pick a fight with everyone that disagrees with you? You must be deluded to think you can just come here and force this nonsense of yours down people's throat. It's enough please. Keep your opinion to your self.

Be at least fair for once in your life. If you cannot do that in your home, don't exude that same attitude over the internet.

Pataki did not start the insults. I made posts directed at you, one of your fellow brothers quoted me on two different instances - simply to insult me. Someone I never even knew of his cyber existence.

Another moooron with English spelling deficiencies now quotes me, writing in an appalling manner and you expect me to dance azonto on his post?

See, I am not deluded. I could choose to respond with better insult to what you have just spewed at me. But most certainly, I know you will take out the internet frustration of my insult on your beautiful wife! grin

How are you and your wife doing? Hope all is well at the moment and you have stopped sulking huh? smiley

And please, stop winking at me. Or are you gay?
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
vicoson: Mr. Man, learn how to correct people without insulting them. You obviosly know it all.

Pray tell, what was insulting in my quoted comment above

I will openly apologize if you deem whatever statement therein as insulting.

Pataki:

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pataki:

Pray tell, what was insulting in my quoted comment above

I will openly apologize if you deem whatever statement therein as insulting.

May be you are just naturaly rude. How did you deem it appropriate to refer to me as a spoilt brat?
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by donchris999: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hahahahaha...., lmao. You need an exclusive right or a patent to this your idiosyncrasy. In logic you reach a conclusion deducing your facts from the premise and middle term. You said that igbo women are coming to southwest to marry yoruba men, i told you that i am just hearing that today because i know of none or have heard of none, so, logically, i came to the conclusion that you and you alone is married to an igbo woman and you are bleating like a sheep without direction that you are. So are you exonorating yourself from chasing after married women because you are married? When i say a yoruba person is promiscous and adulterous you must be thinking am refering to just fornication. Mugu. Go and check the meaning of adultery. Look at pataki the isi aki saying that because he is married he can't sleep around as if it is alien to the yoruba culture. Mugu, you say we don't treat our women well, why is it then that the highest rate of divorce in nigeria is the southwest(yoruba) and we igbos last in marriage celebrating golden and diamond jubilee. The dirty lazy stinking smelly yoruba man that bathed an igbo woman with acid last year which led to the innocent lady's death treated her like a queen abi? This is just one case out of many that came to the limelight because of the nature of the case that is yoruba and igbo. What about the hidden cases we do not see because it deals with yoruba/yoruba and they cover it up. Hmmm... You treat your women right yet yoruba women is synonymous with single motherhood because of rampart divorce in southwest. Pataki the isi aki a criminal looking for the next married woman to pour acid, pretending to be an angel. Oboy, go back to yahoo yahoo life, luring married women to their early grave is worse than yahoo yahoo. Do the lesser evil, before, they will catch you in one hotel strangulating a married woman and lynch to death. Pig, go take your bath and stop spreading this beautiful thread with your hardcore stench. Dirty, smelly stinking Yoruba rat poison eater. Ikenne is the place to get the strongest rat poison, its in ogun state. Anuofia, mugu raise to power 1000*1000.
Pataki:

Now it becomes glaring why exactly your community has rejected you. You are highly unstable in your thought process. No coherent flow of thoughts and words. Must really be sheer agony on your clan having a demented goat in their midst all these years. See why I called you a child with mental issues. In medical terms you are clearly a bipolar gerbil!

1. You and the other dunce claimed I am looking for married women on the forum.

2. You now state I have an igbo wife (Orisirisi!). cheesy

3. You now stated again....you doubt if Igbo ladies would even date Yoruba men based on your demented thought process.

I could go on and on.....breaking down your foolishness to you. However suffice it to say that tribalism does not make you articulate. See Achebe for further reference.

Igbo ladies appreciate a real man. A man who does not drag his wife in open shame like the OP. A man who respects his wife as his equal regardless of educational status or background. You reek of foolishness. You are incoherent in your words and you need mental help. You are truly a living disaster waiting to explode in the hands of an innocent igbo lady! May God help the woman who has the misfortune of saying or has said: "yes I do" to your goat-shaped mouth!

Ewure jati-jati!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by donchris999: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Biolabee, i was trying to caution that pataki the isi aki on how he denigrates men even when a woman is at fault and instead of him to direct his insults on me he went all over to my tribe. Now go back and check who involved tribe and you expect me to cowardly give in to the insults on my tribe. I dont do tribe thing in the family section, i hardly even post here self not to talk of tribe fights. I only do that in the politics section. Anyway pataki the isi aki is one of the dirty yoruba men giving the yoruba people a bad name. He is a criminal that is claiming to be an angel. He needs to start taking men and women as equals and not always denigrating, insulting and abusing men anyhow.
biolabee: donchris i dont get u at all

first u diss the man saying he is trying to ingratiate himself with the ladies then you launch a ballistic assault against the SW

I am tempted to think all is not well somewhere undecided
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Pataki: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
donchris999: Biolabee, i was trying to caution that pataki the isi aki on how he denigrates men even when a woman is at fault and instead of him to direct his insults on me he went all over to my tribe. Now go back and check who involved tribe and you expect me to cowardly give in to the insults on my tribe. I dont do tribe thing in the family section, i hardly even post here self not to talk of tribe fights. I only do that in the politics section. Anyway pataki the isi aki is one of the dirty yoruba men giving the yoruba people a bad name. He is a criminal that is claiming to be an angel. He needs to start taking men and women as equals and not always denigrating, insulting and abusing men anyhow.

Once a tribalist, forever a tribalist. It does not matter whichever board you choose to display your sheer inanity.

Denigrating, insulting and abusing are synonyms. Stop trying to use words that are way beyond your intellectual capacity. Olodo oshi.

I take men and women as equals. I have even repeatedly stated that here to the OP. Not that you would even foolishly notice though. Too much drivels drives through your brain, for you to even know how to think articulately.

Just today, another Nigerian man cheated on his wife and when found out slit the throat of his wife. The story is right here on the family board. This is what Pataki is strongly against - Nigerian men who subject their wives to emotional and physical torture resulting in most cases to loss of life.

If I defend women here, that is because I believe a man should exude more maturity in marriage. A real man is a pacesetter. That is how we are designed. We are expected to be leaders in our home in good deeds and by good example. You want a forgiving wife - show her forgiveness. You want a selfish wife - show her selfishness. You want a lazy woman - show her laziness. How hard is this concept to grasp in your dull idiotic skull!

Pataki does not chase women here. I have no ulterior motives to my stand on marriages esp. when it bother on we men! I have seen good examples in my life and I am indeed proud to see a working relationship. Go back to your village and address the people who did not show you good qualities of a man.

Didinrin omo.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by donchris999: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mugu of the highest order. You think that i dont know that those words have the same meaning? When expressing yourself to one who is defiant, stubborn and a f.ool, you are permitted to play with different words of the same meaning to hit your eardrums and put the message right into that your thick skul. Lol. A mumu like you, go and listen to speeches of greatmen like obama and see how the play with words of the same meaning in a sentence to make terrorists like you get the message, so, that you wont say you were not warned. Well, i can see that you are still in the primary school were they teach you synonym and antonym. When you start advanced literature, you will know how to get a message in form to hit the required audience e.g saints, criminals, terrorists e.t.c mugu. So your specialty here is to call and conclude that all men are cheating. You are after the men because they are cheaters. So women dont cheat. See, how you have already indicted the op without trial( questions) that he is a cheater. In essence, no man should come and seek advice on nairaland because they are cheaters. When a woman cheats you give her a pat at her back and blame the man because women dont cheat in your dictionary. Please, tell me more, am all ears "men are cheaters, women dont cheat" by pataki the isi aki. Hahahahahaha
Pataki:

Once a tribalist, forever a tribalist. It does not matter whichever board you choose to display your sheer inanity.

Denigrating, insulting and abusing are synonyms. Stop trying to use words that are way beyond your intellectual capacity. Olodo oshi.

I take men and women as equals. I have even repeatedly stated that here to the OP. Not that you would even foolishly notice though. Too much drivels drives through your brain, for you to even know how to think articulately.

Just today, another Nigerian man cheated on his wife and when found out slit the throat of his wife. The story is right here on the family board. This is what Pataki is strongly against - Nigerian men who subject their wives to emotional and physical torture resulting in most cases to loss of life.

If I defend women here, that is because I believe a man should exude more maturity in marriage. A real man is a pacesetter. That is how we are designed. We are expected to be leaders in our home in good deeds and by good example. You want a forgiving wife - show her forgiveness. You want a selfish wife - show her selfishness. You want a lazy woman - show her laziness. How hard is this concept to grasp in your dull idiotic skull!

Pataki does not chase women here. I have no ulterior motives to my stand on marriages esp. when it bother on we men! I have seen good examples in my life and I am indeed proud to see a working relationship. Go back to your village and address the people who did not show you good qualities of a man.

Didinrin omo.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by donchris999: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pataki:

Didinrin omo.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by donchris999: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pataki:

Didinrin omo.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
@donchris999 The expletive laden tirade going on here is becoming very ugly. I know people have learnt from my experience but this tirade? I didn't bargain for it. Thanks for your solidarity. Leave Pataki alone. He is on his own and he knows it. Go grab a bottle of beer and calm your nerves. By the way, things are beginning to take a better shape in my home now. Thanks everyone, including Pataki!
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by biolabee(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
vicoson: @donchris999 The expletive laden tirade going on here is becoming very ugly. I know people have learnt from my experience but this tirade? I didn't bargain for it. Thanks for your solidarity. Leave Pataki alone. He is on his own and he knows it. Go grab a bottle of beer and calm your nerves. By the way, things are beginning to take a better shape in my home now. Thanks everyone, including Pataki!

this is nice

Pataki has explained himself... some of us too wonder but this world is what it is,, we have varied personalities wich give beauty and colour to it
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by switosman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
Poster, I would have loved to know the extent of your knowledge wrt PERSONALITY DISORDERS. I ask you this because I am presently in a similar realationship. My wife is disrepectful and abusive, infact it was by God's grace that I am not physically abusive on her. infact she wanted to physically abuse me and I know it will be too bad for her because I will out beat her but I decided long ago not to beat any woman.

personality disorders are curable but you will need a psychotherapist or a pastor that understand how your wife mind functions.
in the interim you need to protect yourself and your children.
on my part I created some limits and my nature of work helps too. ordinary Discussing with my wife is a case, next she is treathening to get angry with me. everything is my fualt, her pastor even told me to love and show her care. but with information from book I am reading I am learning to protect myself from her toxic mind and attitude.

poster give me ur email lets chat on a more personal level, let like mind flow. caio
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2013
@switosman I will be glad to chat with you. My e mail address is onyianana@yahoo.com. It is well.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by switosman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
poster how are you today?
I sent you some stuffs. I could not see my copy of "walking on eggs shells", but I will email it when I locate it in my computer. its a book to read for persons involved in an abusive relationship.

the general public do not understand this phenomenon hence the talk against you especailly when its the woman that is doing the abuse-verbally.

note too, that we seek to change the other person while its us that really need to change. you are absolutely sure of just yourself and maybe your little children, do things to protect them and yourself.

you can live a happy life, just find out how.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by personaldomest(f): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2013
50calibre: How the hell did you manage to get ensnared in the trap of an mbaise woman, an illiterate one for that matter? Haven you heard the saying " if you get caught between a snake and an mbaise woman, kill the mbaise woman first" mbaise women are like leeches, they contribute nothing positive to your life, apart from sucking you dry.

Gather your thoughts together, make plans, go to a marriage court and dissolve the marriage. Nigeria is dysfunctional, with money you would get custody of the kids. Take your kids and go drop them with your people, they are better off there than with her.

Generalizations are unacceptable. Stop stereotyping people. People are who they are irrespective of tribe or Nationality. Stereotypes are degrading. Saying that women from a particular tribe bad is just as horrible as generalizing that all Nigerians are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by biolabee(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
personaldomest:

Generalizations are unacceptable. Stop stereotyping people. People are who they are irrespective of tribe or Nationality. Stereotypes are degrading. Saying that women from a particular tribe bad is just as horrible as generalizing that all Nigerians are corrupt.

sweet post
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by andyanders: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2013
vicoson: My wife says she did me a favour by marrying me, so I should be happy she married me.

We've been married for 3 years with 2 kids. Prior to our marriage we dated for about a year. She even moved in with me when she had accomodation problem for 6 months. During this period I saw hell. She showed me no respect, was playing her games very openly. Her phone rings 24/7, multiple love sms.

When I talk about settling down together, she would say her parents won't agree because my place is far-I'm from Akwa Ibom and she is from Mbaise. Obviously she did not want to marry me but she wouldn't just leave.

She travelled twice to check out some suitors while she was still leaving with me and I got to know from another source. She didn't deny it but said her sister's gave her the connection. One of those guys is an illiterate drug pusher.

Finally things got to a head. I dicovered condoms hidden in her handbag, I had to throw her out of my house. Somehow somehow, we hooked again but this time I only wanted to use her. Not quite long she took in. Although both of us had earlier agreed we won't marry each other, she later claimed she has started loving me but I did not love her anymore.
I went ahead and married her. I even did elaborate wedding. From day one till today, it has always been trouble.

Complaint, complaint,complaint. Nagging,nagging,nagging. She is at the centre of the universe, everybody must worship her, she must be in charge.

Trust me, with this pride I made sure she wields zero power in my house.

Before I forget, I am a Mechanical Engineer, she doesn't have a good O-level.

Yes, my emotions are on vacation, is it my fault?

Capital YES it is your fault. You knew her antecedents and you went ahead to marry her and you have babies out of this relationship. Men, you have acquired her, you have to be with her and sort out yourself.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2013
am disappointed that you are from AKWA IBOM, its like school didnt pass through you. Guy, disembark fast.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Prugee: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
vicoson:
I love those kids n they look like me.
are u a christian? There is no human being dat won't change wen showed genuine love . genuine love includes praying for her sincerely showing affection to her and d kids talking to her calmly providing for her and d kids.it may sound stupid but it will shock u she will change .keep loving dose kids dey are yours remember God hates divorce. It is never d best option. Its worst dan the main problem. But u didn't start d relationship on a good foundation granted but u can always ask God for a lasting solutions.he stireth the heart of kings to what sover direction he pleases how much more just a mere woman
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
vicoson:
I did not marry her because I loved her but I felt she will appreciate the fact that I married her against all odds. I was wrong. I think it was a conscience thing and I'm happy I did the right thing. Now I have to send her packing because I'm not sure I can give her what she wants. She wants romance which I don't have.

how is your marriage with ur woman.its been 2 years now
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh Lord have mercy! I hope the dust finally settled. It is well
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by vicoson(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2015
hbpeze:

how is your marriage with ur woman.its been 2 years now
. This is actually funny. The last two years were very rough but the last two months was perfect. What changed? She went to places in search of the cause of our problems and was told some funny stuff. Though she always thought my people were the reason behind our issues, this time around, all fingers pointed to her people. Not that I believe in those stuff, but I just count myself lucky that our problems were not compounded by a fake prophet. As she has decided to be a wife these few months, we've not been having any issues and I pray it continues. Thanks for your concern.
Re: How Can I Continue To Love My Wife by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
vicoson:
. This is actually funny. The last two years were very rough but the last two months was perfect. What changed? She went to places in search of the cause of our problems and was told some funny stuff. Though she always thought my people were the reason behind our issues, this time around, all fingers pointed to her people. Not that I believe in those stuff, but I just count myself lucky that our problems were not compounded by a fake prophet. As she has decided to be a wife these few months, we've not been having any issues and I pray it continues. Thanks for your concern.
welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Tired Of My Child’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.