Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers (14868 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Entry-level Vacancies At Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited / Entry Level Vacancies @ Procter And Gamble-september 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by jaki006: 2:25pm On May 08, 2013
omolara: All who got invite should call to confirm or they risk being removed and replaced. All the best
can u kindly respond to my post pls
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by jaki006: 2:36pm On May 08, 2013
@omolara i have responded to your mail
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by bayus2003(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2013
omolara: All who got invite should call to confirm or they risk being removed and replaced. All the best
pls help o, am yet to get an invite. My mail is bayus_2003@yahoo.com and I've applied before.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 3:13pm On May 08, 2013
i only got an invite thru phone text but didnt get any thru mail. Hope i wont need to bring any printout frm my mail to d test venue on saturday?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Princenady(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2013
I got a call last week from a lady who asked me about hw much I would like to b paid bt no invite till nw. Please Omolara, what could d problem b?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2013
chebyshev: Just got my invite and a call to confirm if I will be coming or not. Glory be to God and moreso @omolara ,for all her prompt responses concerning this recruitment.
I got a txt to come for test/interview ds afternoon pls can you drop hints on wot to expect? the kind of questns asked plssssssssssssss.
tx one luv.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by jydo306: 4:31pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=Chigo@god]I got a txt to come for test/interview ds afternoon pls can you drop hints on wot to expect? the kind of questns asked plssssssssssssss.
tx one luv. Wch company invited u? And wen is d test/intrvw?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=jydo306][/quote]netherwoods a recruitment firm
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 9:32pm On May 08, 2013
i got a call from a lady last week...more like an interview. And then i got a text today asking me to call and confirm availability. Please for those who already took the test/interview last week cam you please brief us on the format of the test? And how do i get to commercial avenue from oshodi
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by kulgee001(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2013
I applied and haven't been contacted. Should I still be hopeful or move on to the next job ad?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 9:02am On May 09, 2013
how can someone locate commercial road frm oshodi. Pls i need an urgent response frm someone who has been to d place b4
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2013
From oshodi board an apapa/wharf bounded bus then you alight at the last bus stop(roundabout)/commercial road. You can then locate no 15(the building that faces the roundabout directly on commercial road). Good luck!
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 12:37pm On May 09, 2013
chebyshev: From oshodi board an apapa/wharf bounded bus then you alight at the last bus stop(roundabout)/commercial road. You can then locate no 15(the building that faces the roundabout directly on commercial road). Good luck!
tanx a lot
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 12:38pm On May 09, 2013
chebyshev: From oshodi board an apapa/wharf bounded bus then you alight at the last bus stop(roundabout)/commercial road. You can then locate no 15(the building that faces the roundabout directly on commercial road). Good luck!
tanx 4 d response
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 10:01pm On May 13, 2013
How was the test/interview for the engineers that did on the 11th? Any update yet?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Dfavouredone: 1:06pm On May 14, 2013
i have not been invited yet is there still chance of been invited.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2013
iamosamede55: How was the test/interview for the engineers that did on the 11th? Any update yet?
it was ok. do u knw wen they will start contacting?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 9:25pm On May 14, 2013
Chigo@god:
it was ok. do u knw wen they will start contacting?
I have no idea!!! I wrote the test and was interviewed on saturday as wll. I hope thay start contacting very soon
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 4:02pm On May 15, 2013
if omolora is reading dis post,pls i was scheduled for ur test and interview last wkend in apapa which i later called ngozi to confirm my availability. However i was unable to show up due to a circumstance which i wont be able to discuss in a public forum lik dis. I'd like to know if anoda group is writing test dis wkend and i can be allowed to write with dem.I'd appreciate ur response plss
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by onyekus001: 9:38am On May 22, 2013
Plz has any one heard 4rm dem
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2013
Not yet. Still in a waiting mood too
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by onyekus001: 11:05am On May 22, 2013
Really hoping 4 something gud 2 cum out of dis
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by olawunmisamuel1: 11:29am On May 22, 2013
Just got a text to come for test this saturday.

Those who have written the test before, pls enlighten us on what to expect. Is it gmat?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Benissues(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2013
A frnd of mine got d same mssg!!...pls,peeps in d house shld share likely questions!!
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2013
the test is more like gmat. verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning. Then your CV for interview.
Wish you the best.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 8:56pm On May 23, 2013
If omolara still follows this thread it will be realy nice if she can update us.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2013
How do i apply for dis job opening? plz i need a job.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2013
my email is Emekakalu77@yahoo.com......plz help me wt hw to apply for dis .
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
Kassidy4luv: How do i apply for dis job opening? plz i need a job.

Oga try check the beginning of the thread before you ask this kind funny question na.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 1:48pm On May 24, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Just got a text to come for test this saturday.

Those who have written the test before, pls enlighten us on what to expect. Is it gmat?
i learnt d test has been rescheduled to anoda day due to environmental sanitatn taking place 2moro. Can some1 confirm it and d new day for d test?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by olawunmisamuel1: 3:46pm On May 24, 2013
realbomax:
i learnt d test has been rescheduled to anoda day due to environmental sanitatn taking place 2moro. Can some1 confirm it and d new day for d test?

Yes! June 1st.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2013
Hello.

Just got a text message inviting me for a second interview @ the company's HQ in Ikoyi on 30-5-13 by 8am. Anyone else? (Did the first test and interview on 4/5/13).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.