Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans (11085 Views)

Power Back Up Solutions -inverters/solar Panels -installmental Payment Available / IPAD - Installmental Payment / Laptop Needed On Installmental Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by cmon(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2008
Hi y'all,

I actually need a laptop with the following specs;

- Intel(R) Pentium(R) dual core processor T2130 (1.86 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)
- 15.4" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
- 1GB DDR2 System Memory
- Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 950
(224MB Shared video memory)
- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
- 120GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
- 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)

I'm expecting either a HP or Dell. I just need one with good batteries lasting about 4 hours with continuous use.

Another condition is that I can only [/b]afford to pay for such a laptop on installmental payment basis grin grin.

Initial payment should be about 40-50K and subsequent installments of 10-15K depending on the deal. Since I stay in the east, the shipping cost will be covered by me.

If you are interested in such a business, please send your replies on [b]specific configurations
, price and contact information to this post.

Having a corporate 'company' bank account will be an added advantage. smiley
This deal is only between me and the company, no banks involved. I'm definitely not ready for any bank wahala and interest rates. grin grin grin

Believe me, if the deal is good, your phone will just keep ringing. wink
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by damola1: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2008
Brand new HP 530 Note Book PC Intel T2400 for N88,500. Limited in stock.

Brand HP
Model 530(KD097AT#ABA)
Part# KD097AT#ABA
General
Operating System Windows Vista Business
CPU Type Intel Core Duo T2400(1.83GHz)
Screen 15.4" WXGA
Memory Size 1GB DDR2
Hard Disk 120GB
Optical Drive DVD Super Multi
Graphics Card Intel GMA950
Video Memory shared memory
Communication Modem, LAN and WLAN
Card slot 1 x Type I/II PC Card Slot
Dimensions 14.09" x 10.12" x 1.26"
Weight 6.0 lbs.
CPU
CPU Type Intel Core Duo
CPU Speed T2400(1.83GHz)
CPU FSB 667MHz
CPU L2 Cache 2MB
Display
Screen Size 15.4"
Wide Screen Support Yes
LCD Features BrightView
Display Type Wide XGA
Resolution 1280 x 800
Operating Systems
Operating System Windows Vista Business
Graphics
GPU/VPU Intel GMA950
Video Memory Shared system memory
Graphic Type Integrated Card
Hard Drive
HDD 120GB
HD RPM 5400rpm
HD Interface SATA
Memory
Memory Speed DDR2 667
Memory 1GB
Optical Drive
Optical Drive Type DVD Super Multi
Optical Drive Interface Integrated
Communications
Modem 56K
LAN 10/100Mbps
WLAN 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN
Ports
Card Slot 1 x Type I/II PC Card Slot
USB 2
Video Port 1 x VGA
Audio Ports 1 x Microphone jack; 1 x Headphone jack
Audio
Audio Integrated Sound card
Speaker Integrated speaker
Input Device
Touchpad Yes
Keyboard Standard
Power
AC Adapter 65-watt AC adapter
Battery 4-cell lithium ion
Physical spec
Dimensions 14.09" x 10.12" x 1.26"
Weight 6.0 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts 1 year limited
Labor 1 year limited

Mfg#: KD097AT#ABA

HP 530 NB PC Intel T2400

HP Business Notebook 530 Intel Centrino Duo
Core Duo T2400 1.83GHz -
15.4" WXGA -
1GB DDR2 SDRAM -
120GB HDD-
DVD-Writer (DVD-RAM/±R/±RW) -
LiIon Battery
Fast Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g, -
Windows Vista Business KD097AT#ABA
1 year waranty

You can also choose to add: Sandisk USB flash 128mb - 4gb; laptop bag; external HDD. Discounted if ordered with this.

Can accept cash on Delivery anywhere in Lagos, if outside Lagos, will post to you after your funds reflect in zenith account.

Can also pick up from ikeja office.

Call 01-2793388 to advise details or email: damola@damola.com
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by cmon(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
I've been expecting replies for this tread for over 24hrs. Does it mean people in Nigeria are not willing to sell laptops on installmental payment basis?

Well I'm still waiting for anyone who's interested. If no one comes up before the end of the weekend (sunday 13th, april), then this offer is closed.

However if you think you can do business with me, reply to this tread before then.
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by uspry1(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2008
@cmon

Why don't you create drawing your own legal binding payment installment plan to buy laptop you always want in order to walk in the computer village asking for the sales/finance manager sitting down and discussing about your offer?

I am sure that sales/finance manager would agree to work out with you based on the term condition he/she will hold your laptop package in the back stock for you.

As long as you have to go CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) with monthly invoice directly to the pc village customer desk UNTIL YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT INSTALLMENT IS MADE IN FULL to give the laptop package hold in the back stock with " YOUR NAME and ADDRESS ON IT---SOLD" to you.

Usually most computer wholesale (such as Dell, Sony, Toshiba, other popular computer manufacturers) has its own automated finance package/system for people with good credit and employment stability to be qualified for having monthly payment installments on product.

But in Nigeria, I do not know if there is any of one has it! Because it requires to check on person's credit background on the credit track database system in order whether this person is accept or reject on monthly payment installment plan.

In the past 20 years ago long before company finance plan was invented, I have been drawn my own monthly payment plan and went to electronic/computer retail store speaking for the manager to have good deal to have product i always wanted. I always paid on time very loyal every month until the end of payment installment expired that showed the manager to impress how hard i earned for that product I want. IT WORKS FOR ME!!! grin

Good luck!
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by cmon(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2008
uspry1, you see the laptop is supposed to help me improve on my current business, making my work faster and easier to make presentations to clients. Now if I get this deal you talk about, without the laptop, it's just as good as me saving for it. There's actually no difference.
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by barin24(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2008
cmon:

I've been expecting replies for this tread for over 24hrs. Does it mean people in Nigeria are not willing to sell laptops on installmental payment basis?

Well I'm still waiting for anyone who's interested. If no one comes up before the end of the weekend (sunday 13th, april), then this offer is closed.

However if you think you can do business with me, reply to this tread before then.

Guy, i do not think anybody would do business with you going by the attitude you have on display. for heaven's sake you are looking for a finance arrangement and at the same time threatening prospective financiers that the  offer would close at a said date.

Look at it this way, who needs who the more? yourself or the financiers? if you are really serious about this you can let me have a letter of guarantee from your employers and a proof that based on your monthly cashflow you 'll be able to meet up your monthly repayments.
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by cmon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2008
@barin24,
Well who ever is going to be doing business with me on this deal also has something to gain right? It's supposed to be a WIN-WIN at the end of the day right?

Well, the only way it's going to be a win for me would probably be if the financiers respond on time to my call and in return, we get to settle at the price he offers plus the monthly interest rate. Now, that's a WIN-WIN. I don't have to beg for the deal.
Re: I Need A Laptop With Good Installmental Payment Plans by ehiking(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2008
well if u are serious get in torch with me on 08036178218,my company will give to u on installmental basis 4 six months,u need to pay an initial deposits and postdated cheques 4 the six months.u can send me ur email address,i will send u d configurations of our diff laptops.
thx

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between 32" Led Lg And 32" Led Samsung Tv / 2 Mtn Cheat Don Land Again Oooo Hmm,no Be Fake Ooo Na Real,mtn 1.5gb / Very Clean HP Elite Probook Laptop For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.