Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43638 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Faith is when a direct entry aspirant has not seen his name tagged admited yet purchased the e-facilities scratch card. Exercise your faith if you gat it... God is able to do exceedingly, and abundantly above getting the next list favourably pasted that we may rejoice in the Lord. Govvy loves all aspirants.

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
isababy: what is next after u have seen ur name in d jamb website?
Get the e-facilities scratch card from Jamb office or their outlets around you... get you admission slip printed. Get your fees ready i.e. The acceptance fee, school fees and hostel fees then some extra cash you know! Buy scratch card at the specified banks in OAU campus to enable you register your bio data and so on online as a bonafide student of our beloved school, OAU...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
isababy: what is next after u have seen ur name in d jamb website?
Get the e-facilities scratch card from Jamb office or their outlets around you... get you admission slip printed. Get your fees ready i.e. The acceptance fee, school fees and hostel fees then some extra cash you know! Buy scratch card at the specified banks in OAU campus to enable you register your bio data and so on online as a bonafide student of our beloved school, OAU...
Perhaps u'd like to join me on 2go: username remains thesame: govvy

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ayo55(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lasunkanmy: Is there anyone admitted into Quantity Surveying dept? if there is kindly add me on whatsapp 08066871173

Yeah, am actually admitted into the dept of Quantity Surveying

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Mosh1988(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
looking 4 God's favour.......only God can do it..............Yah Robi have mercy on me and everybody here.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mosh1988: looking 4 God's favour.......only God can do it..............Yah Robi have mercy on me and everybody here.
Allahumo amiiiiiiiiiiin
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Lasunkanmy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
gud day guys...pls is dia any latest news concerning releasing anoda batch?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Empiremate(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oauife.edu.ng is unaccessible... Bad gateway... Dnt u fink sumfin is fishing.....
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Harrisonn(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Empiremate: Oauife.edu.ng is unaccessible... Bad gateway... Dnt u fink sumfin is fishing.....

try this one http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ayo55(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
OAU Resumes Sunday 8th December,
2013Authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has
directed its students to resume on Sunday. This was
contained in a statement by the Public Relations Officer
of#OAU, Mr. Biodun Olarewaju on Wednesday.He noted
that lectures would commence immediately after the
resumption. Students of the university narrowly escaped not
completing their Harmattan Semester exams when the strike
began in July. It was gathered that the university was
lagging a semester compared to other federaluniversities in
the country.The statement read, “The authorities of the
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, have announced
Sunday, 8th December,2013 as the resumption date for the
2012/ 2013 rain semester.“Accordingly, students of the
university are expected to come into residence on the above
date as lectures will commence immediatel
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Gboylaw: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
ugopeter: Good morning ALL. Congrats to those of you that have been admitted into 200L and to those yet to find their name, just keep praying and believing. However, we are know OAU is about to commence their 2nd semester and most of the people you will be joining are still in 100L as you will be joining them in 200L next session. I happen to be one of U though am in my part 1 now. So just incase, you want to know the class-rep of ur class or any info as per things that will be required of U during the screening exercise, just drop ur name and department and i will try and tell U abt ur Class-Rep especially those in Accounting, LGS and Pub.Admin. Once again, welcome to OAU.
tanks man am coming in 4 interel
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2013
gudmowin 2 all my ogas in d ause n congrat 2 doz of u dat ad bin admitted.... plz ooo wo knoz wen anoda batch will b upload on jamb site 4 d.e candidate......?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Gboylaw: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2013
HARDUBUY:
Hmmm. i went to OAU (registrar'so DAA'S and admisions office) on thursday i.e 28/11/13. in respect of the admission list and i was told that it's on jamb site, i replied: i havent been admitted despite my grade. A man in the admision office asked who is chasing the admission on my behalf, i responded by saying no 1 but me. He also ask for the course i applied for, i said e/e. After which he directed me to rum 216. on getting there i checked the list for e/e applicant and saw my name with Q (qualified in front of it) and i ask why am yet to get d admisn, mr jeje replied that some list will be sent to jamb office by next week that i should check the site by friday since my name was qualified on the list he gave me. He then said you can go.
at this point it is better one has God or strong connection.
All i have is my ALLAH, in him i trust.
Note: d staff at rum 216 said the list is being released in batches. do all hope is not lost.
baba are we xpetin anoda batch today.abeg hint us o
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by petrog: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
I just came bak frm OAU nw n I discoverd My name ws among d qualified studnt dat ws 4warded 2 d dept 4 screenin bt wen I got 2 d dept, dey disqualified my name all because I studied building n applied 4 civil. Pls, is dere any hop or way out? Can I stil gain admision wit dat? Abi na nxt year b dat? Am Confused!!!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by lat4real: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
petrog: I just came bak frm OAU nw n I discoverd My name ws among d qualified studnt dat ws 4warded 2 d dept 4 screenin bt wen I got 2 d dept, dey disqualified my name all because I studied building n applied 4 civil. Pls, is dere any hop or way out? Can I stil gain admision wit dat? Abi na nxt year b dat? Am Confused!!!

Where did you check if you qualify before going to department?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by petrog: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
God punish devil n his cabinet
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by petrog: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
lat4real:

Where did you check if you qualify before going to department?
room 216
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by sexyolag(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls is there any admitted STATISTICS student should pls show
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by teejay1334(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Jst admitted via d.e..building tech..dis my 2go i.d:teejay1334..lets hook up
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ayo55(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2013
teejay1334: Jst admitted via d.e..building tech..dis my 2go i.d:teejay1334..lets hook up
Do you just chk this morning or you have chkd it b4?

2 Likes

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 3:19am On Dec 08, 2013
mowin 2 all my ogas n happy sunday.... plz ooooo any latest news weda dey release d anoda d.e list on friday via jamb site plzzz ooooooo?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ninja4life(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Govvy:
Perhaps u'd like to join me on 2go: username remains thesame: govvy
i will like to ask if its possible to upgrade to 200level.i hav been given admission into medicine and surgery thru jamb but i hav a A level result with me but i didnt pick oau in my direct entry form i will like to know if its possible to upgrade to 200level with my result if so isnt it late by now.i need a reply urgent o anyone
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ninja4life(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
teejay1334: Jst admitted via d.e..building tech..dis my 2go i.d:teejay1334..lets hook up
how do u check if u ve been admitted is it thru jamb website??
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ninja4life(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
lillies: oga have u passed through this process before? Or you are repeating what someone told you? Are u aware that after dptmental screening, faculty deans/provost vet the list, dat means removal/addition of names before the university itself releases the names? Well, it obvious you dont knw hw the school is structured and its very clear you dont understand what the 'university' is in this context. I pray u gt admitd this session, only then wil d undrstanding b clear. 4 those who havnt seen dia names, i strongly advse u shld check utillities blck (som wia at dsa) becus xomtimes, transcripts gets stuckd up dia 4 stupid reasons, imagn ur transcrpt nt bn procsd becus u studied elect n applyn 4 mech. Sometmes the letters NQ (nt qualified) wil b writn on ur transcrpt 4 no reasn. So just go and chck u neva can tel. It hapnd 2 me!
ninja4life:
i will like to ask if its possible to upgrade to 200level.i hav been given admission into medicine and surgery thru jamb but i hav a A level result with me but i didnt pick oau in my direct entry form i will like to know if its possible to upgrade to 200level with my result if so isnt it late by now.i need a reply urgent o anyone
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2013
gudmowin my ogas in d ause plzzzz oooo wo knoz weda any list was updated 2 jamb site on friday 6th of dec. concerning d.e candidate
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Idrheece(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls has any1 been admitted to architecture......i'm stil awaiting mine.

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by TeeiWi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls house...any news about the second list
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by adeniyi0649: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
wtz up idrheece, am also an Architecture stdnt,but no gud news yet,u can add me wt DERPY on 2go
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
ninja4life:
Bro, I'm afraid, to the best of my knowledge.... It's impossible oooo. Will however make findings.

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by isababy: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
pls any idea when d clearance or registration will start for admitted student
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ganganawuj: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2013
morni'n guys nd api wknd 2 every1 in da buildin'n.Jst wanna pass dis piece of info 2 all my fellow d.e aspirants in edu.I was on campus yztday fri. 13 of dec.2013 to c fnks out myself concerning d dlay in d rlease of my name,I was in zenith buidin'n rm 216 nd I was so lucky 2 gain access to d adm officers there nd they told me dat its only faculty of edu dat is yet 2 rlease her own lists cos of sm little probs in d faculty.They told me dat they had to send back d 1st list to d dean's office in oda 2 correct d mstakes nd den send it back 2 dem b4 they nw 4ward it to Abuja for it final rlease.So I urge every1 2 keep prayin'n 4 d bst as we all await dis lists.

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by lat4real: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
ganganawuj: morni'n guys nd api wknd 2 every1 in da buildin'n.Jst wanna pass dis piece of info 2 all my fellow d.e aspirants in edu.I was on campus yztday fri. 13 of dec.2013 to c fnks out myself concerning d dlay in d rlease of my name,I was in zenith buidin'n rm 216 nd I was so lucky 2 gain access to d adm officers there nd they told me dat its only faculty of edu dat is yet 2 rlease her own lists cos of sm little probs in d faculty.They told me dat they had to send back d 1st list to d dean's office in oda 2 correct d mstakes nd den send it back 2 dem b4 they nw 4ward it to Abuja for it final rlease.So I urge every1 2 keep prayin'n 4 d bst as we all await dis lists.

Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) / Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.