Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:03 PM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43503 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
ganganawuj: gud day pals nd I hope ur day went well?D latest info I've got to share wiv d aouse again dis tym is all abt d list(s) we've all bn anxiously waiting 4.Guys I've got to tel ya all dat there's no tensn whatsoever concerning d release of d list(s).D reason y I'm saying dis is all because I got a substancial report frm my bro who was on campus yztday to c d latest abt his nysc posting.I sharply made use of d opportunity to help me go to d dean's office(education) nd help me gather d latest info frm d sect.abt d release of d D.E,he did jst dat for me nd called my phone immediately to give me feedback.He said d sect.told him dat its true dat d list has bn 4warded to Abuja nd dat they 're jst waiting to receive it back.He said d woman told him dat its nt only d faculty of edu.dat is having dis prob/delay but dat d prob/delay is peculiar with oda faculties too nd so we shld jst wait till jamb get back to dem wiv d list(s).He said he asked for d sect's no so as to keep intouch wiv her but dat d women responded dat she's sowie dat she can't give her no out again cos she already gave it out to lots of stdnts nd dat they've bn disturbing her criously to ask her if d list(s) 've bn released.So my point here is dat we all need to put more efforts in our prayers to God Almighty to pls grant us favour as we all await d release of our names.Pls if u bliv ur name will b among d names dat will b released kindly say 'OAU I'm here'.Pls don't fail to pass gud info like dis one.God bless us all,one love my fellow bro/sis.
OAU, I am here! Na God ooo...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Morning people....
Has any d.e applicant been in skool dis week for any latest and concrete news we could use.?...
Why is oau still delaying d 2nd list if @ all there would be one? and why hasn't the skool uploaded the 1st list on the website? so many qualified candidates Like QUALCOMS and ME with distinctn yyet to be admitted in E/E. Is OAU really transparent in her processes of admission?
@Gboylaw, how true and authentic is ur info.? so so so many questions, hope get valid ans...
in as much as FUTA IS guaranteed let me join u all in keeping the hope alive.
lolz...Hardubuy, e be like say u b V.C. son, abeg make we follow una clinche small...Pls guys, no cause for alarm...let's keep up that faith...let d thread keep rolling...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oau i'm here ooo,so it shall be
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
ganganawuj: gud day pals nd I hope ur day went well?D latest info I've got to share wiv d aouse again dis tym is all abt d list(s) we've all bn anxiously waiting 4.Guys I've got to tel ya all dat there's no tensn whatsoever concerning d release of d list(s).D reason y I'm saying dis is all because I got a substancial report frm my bro who was on campus yztday to c d latest abt his nysc posting.I sharply made use of d opportunity to help me go to d dean's office(education) nd help me gather d latest info frm d sect.abt d release of d D.E,he did jst dat for me nd called my phone immediately to give me feedback.He said d sect.told him dat its true dat d list has bn 4warded to Abuja nd dat they 're jst waiting to receive it back.He said d woman told him dat its nt only d faculty of edu.dat is having dis prob/delay but dat d prob/delay is peculiar with oda faculties too nd so we shld jst wait till jamb get back to dem wiv d list(s).He said he asked for d sect's no so as to keep intouch wiv her but dat d women responded dat she's sowie dat she can't give her no out again cos she already gave it out to lots of stdnts nd dat they've bn disturbing her criously to ask her if d list(s) 've bn released.So my point here is dat we all need to put more efforts in our prayers to God Almighty to pls grant us favour as we all await d release of our names.Pls if u bliv ur name will b among d names dat will b released kindly say 'OAU I'm here'.Pls don't fail to pass gud info like dis one.God bless us all,one love my fellow bro/sis.
Oau am here oooo !!!! Na Baba God sure pazzz
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by mayorlism1: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
pls aw qualified m I! want to apply for computer science/engineering at OAU! with 4 point plus. ND in computer engineering from The Polyibadan?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello guys, if you consider this platform helpful to you, now that you've been admitted, do endeavour to come here to grant info to OAU Direct Entry Candidates 2014/2015.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Govvy: Hello guys, if you consider this platform helpful to you, now that you've been admitted, do endeavour to come here to grant info to OAU Direct Entry Candidates 2014/2015.
...Mr. Govvy...where av u been all this while....? We searched all places for u...wetin dey
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Abidesmile(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2014
I av Oau registration and checker scratch card of #5700 at a give away price of 3500 . ma sista bought it but could not use Cos are jamb score is 193.hurry now and call 07037167479 . am in Osogbo
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Hidorano(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
2014/15 oau de aspirate; here I comes o. plz when will d submission of transcript laps b'cos have not been giving mine in my school o
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by SacrodAYAN: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please can A levels students use their results to process direct entry for OAUpls reply ASAP
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Femzy900(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Plz i need to kw wen oau pre degree form will be out
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by DorcasShalom: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Femzy900: Plz i need to kw wen oau pre degree form will be out
Plz wen is the closin date for oau transcript submission and wot are dos tins to submitt with it. plz it urgent
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tosenj(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
please is direct entry form is still out
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tosenj(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
SacrodAYAN: Please can A levels students use their results to process direct entry for OAUpls reply ASAP
oh yes you can
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
B R E A K I N G :...Have you heard...? The Senate Meeting
ended at about 12:30PM...resolving into new Schedule/
Calender...stating all OAU STUDENTS should return to
Campus on the 24th August...stay tune while d Calender is
uploaded...Thanks...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by aemmy: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
please,I obtained a DE form for OAU dis year....what do I need to submit to the school and when are they going to give admission,this year or next? somebody pls reply
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by SacrodAYAN: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2014
tosenj:
oh yes you can
pls can u tell me wat u know abt d application process for direct entry students(using a levels)
thanks
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
aemmy: please,I obtained a DE form for OAU dis year....what do I need to submit to the school and when are they going to give admission,this year or next? somebody pls reply
U av to go to the sch Senate building to submit Ur D.E. reg print out (admission office) and u wil be directed to d Registrar's office to submit ur transcript...all inside Senate....hold along other credentials like Notificatn of result, O'level result...in case if demanded...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
SacrodAYAN:
pls can u tell me wat u know abt d application process for direct entry students(using a levels)
thanks
It is just as simple as normal reg...I bliv u must av completed ur A Lvl prog with nyc cummulative grades...ur A level result should be forwarded to OAU Registrar but if u av ur result at hand, simply take it to d Registrar's office but visit d admisn office first...holding with u other credentials...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by aemmy: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Qualcoms: U av to go to the sch Senate building to submit Ur D.E. reg print out (admission office) and u wil be directed to d Registrar's office to submit ur transcript...all inside Senate....hold along other credentials like Notificatn of result, O'level result...in case if demanded...

thanks a lot for the info
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by KingHeni: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please has oau started sending list of qualified applicants to their various faculties.... And which office do u confirm from if your name was sent to ur department?

Please any ife resident should please speak up!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2014
DorcasShalom: Plz wen is the closin date for oau transcript submission and wot are dos tins to submitt with it. plz it urgent
@dorcas,wot u need to submit is ur nd result been sealed by ur skul rector,ur o'level result and jambprint out,mind u,there's no deadline 4 the submission,bt make sure u submit earlier as posible
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by KingHeni: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2014
KingHeni: Please has oau started sending list of qualified applicants to their various faculties.... And which office do u confirm from if your name was sent to ur department?

Please any ife resident should please speak up!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=KingHeni][/quote]no,till november
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
OAU Merit List 2014/2015 was released on jamb.org.ng some two hours ago. Check your. I doubt if d.e is include
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Qualcoms: ...Mr. Govvy...where av u been all this while....? We searched all places for u...wetin dey
. Boss Qualcoms... The boy has been more than busy.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello!!has oau started compilling D.E applicant?moreova,wen shuld we be xpecting the list

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Get ready for the rush hour!!! D.E list 2014/2015 would be up soon.... Count down
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olatundes00: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is it true the d.e 2015 list is out today.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by adebajo9: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
please in the requirements of Oau for DE they do emphasized that you will be from a recognized institutions. my question is now that how do you know if your school is among the recognized institutions by OAU and do they accept students from private polytechnics.?? Thank you
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by PECng: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.