Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37727 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2013
MAR PARTNER
TVM/LIGHT BUSINESS MARKETING (LBM)
THE 3-STAR PROJECT

This is an International advert Consulting Firm based in Russia with Offices China, USA, Ukraine, France and Germany and more recently, Nigeria.
Mar- Partner specializes in providing services in the field of marketing research to companies and manufacturers for over 7 years. It uses the latest method of advertisement called the MARKS METHOD.
The Project has the following clients: SAMSUNG, MTS, PHILIPS, NOKIA, HONDA, SONY and CARVEL HOTEL.
In international practice, leading companies allocate an average of 40% of their revenue to advertising questionnaires (markers).
This organization gives you the opportunity to earn, via a completed questionnaire (henceforth called Markers), for which you are paid a pretty good salary.
Mar Partner is officially registered in Russia. It was also officially registered in Nigeria on November of 2012 .
The Country’s Director for the Project in Nigeria are; Ifeoma Kazi and Engr. Mike Duabo Ngodigha.
The 3-Star Project allows you to make additional monthly income that you receive directly from your work and investment (whether you have a team or not).
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2013
How does it work??
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2013
Everyone is expected to register with the sum of $220( please note that some take $200, $225 but my Upline: Ifeoma collects $220 or N36,000...you must not sign up with me but please put your money where you are sure of getting your returns when due with no excuses whatsoever) .

Once registered, you will get acquainted the flash office (where you can mark, sign people up, view your pauses and point, transfer EPM etc). Registration with Me may attract a discount.
Kindly go through this brief summary below. This is to help you earn a monthly salary by simply working from home via the internet as many Professors, HODs, Lecturers, Business men and women, those in the oil and gas industries etc, are currently enjoying the sweet benefits of this stress free way of earning.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2013
WAYS OF EARNING

1) Markers Method: (compulsory for everyone)

Marking is the main business. If you register (with $220) without investing in buying of markers ($30 per Marker), your business has

not yet started. If you register through us, you may get a discount on this as an encouragement.

Marketing marker (the Marker) is a study of consumer behavior and preferences; and creating awareness about specific products. It is also intended to promote and advertise via questionnaires known to us as Markers. With this method of advert, the advertiser is able to know exactly how many people are hit by the advert. This exact statistics can hardly be gotten from traditional advert on radio, TV, outdoor adverts etc.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2013
Markers can be bought throughout the year.You may start with 5 and increase to 50 or more markers within the period of a year( it is advisable to buy your markers at the beginning of a new month.)

Each marker invested in earns you money for 12 months from the date of purchase. Each marker costs $30.

50 Markers for example, will cost $1500 (50x$30).

Here is how you get PAID:

Each marker you mark, earns you 18 points(Rubbles).

let's assume you bought 50 markers this means at the end of your marking every day you would get (50 x 18 = 900points.... )
Let's also assume there are 21 working days in a month this implies (900 x 21 = 18,900 Rubbles.... this points gets accumulated(charged) into purse TTT in your flash office throughout the month.

To get this in dollars, we divide 18,900 by 30 = $630 or N100,800. this would be your earning every month for the next 1 year if you do not increase the number of your markers

If, However, you increase to a 100 markers, you get $1260 (N201,600) monthly for 1 year. Salaries are paid twice a month, on the 15th and 27th of the month but here in Nigeria, it’s done once. If you buy marker this month, salaries would be paid next month ending.

Meanwhile, As soon as you register, you are given 10 Brilliant Markers(bonus) which will be added to your purchased Marketing Markers every day. Brilliant Markers serves as to give you a general info into the business.

They have a life span of a day. If you don’t mark them, they expire after 24 hours. They are given only on working days:

Mondays through Fridays. Weekends and Russian Public holidays not inclusive.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
2) REFERRAL (optional)

For every person you register directly, you earn an instant $70 or N11,200 ( given to you by hand). For 2nd generation, you earn $23 (charged into purse LLL). There are different levels ( 1 to 9 ) with attendant bonuses.

NB: for you to move up the Managerial Ladder, you must bring in people.

MANAGERIAL LADDER

Agent (free)>>>>>>>>> Partner ($220)>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Manager( 5 or more people)>>>>>>>>>> Gold>>>>>>>>Diamond>>>>>>>Vice-President and President
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
3D CLUB (optional)

Once you register and buy your markers, you are qualified to join this club. The rationale behind the 3-D Club is to enable Partners get the Samsung 3D TV at a very low cost. Members contribute $190 per month for 4 months and earn $2000 after 4 months. ie if you do not need the TV( ofcos we dont! just pass on the dollar equivalent puleez! lolo).
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
PLATINUM MARKERS(optional):

Upon registration, you will receive 50 Platinum Markers for the first month.

You must mark them every day. From the 2nd month, you purchase them for $190 (N30,400) per month for 5 months; at the end of which you will earn $3,100 and $630 monthly for the remaining 7 months of the year. This earning is only guaranteed in full provided you mark each and every marker within the period as it applies to you.

you invest N140,000 to get N480,000 kul huh?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
AUDIO MARKERS (optional)

In this class of Markers, you listen to audio recordings every day. They are purchased for $40 and the maximum number of Audio Markers available for your purchase is 30. For listening to these audio recordings, you are paid $0.66 per marker (making a total of $19.8 per day). In a month that translates to $415.8 earning per month.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
BASICALLY, THE WORK YOU HAVE TO DO EVERY DAY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY IS TO GET ONTO YOUR BILLBOARD THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MIRROW SITES

www.new3-in-1.org
www.new3-in-1.com
www.new3-in-1.net
www.new3-in-1.biz

THIS YOU WILL DO USING YOUR LBM NUMBER AND PASSWORD. READ, MARK AND SUBMIT YOUR MARKERS. YOUR LBM NUMBER AND PASSWORD WILL BE GIVEN AT YOUR REGISTRATION POINT.

TO REGISTER, send the following info to: roonkelly@yahoo.co.uk
1) First Name
2) Surname Name
3) Sex
4) Age
5) Type of ID (Driver’s License, Inter. Passport, Voters ID, National ID any one would do.),
6) ID card number and Date of Issue,
7) Address
9) Phone Number.

10) Religion

I would make you an agent by signing you up so you can get a feel of the flash office. But to start earning, you have to become a partner. And that is done when you pay the reg fee of $220. And buy markers as explained before.

SHORTS: You earn instant $70 for introducing anybody into the business.
You become a Silver Manager when you introduce 5 or more people into the business. There is also Diamond, Gold Manager, Vice president and President in the hierarchy. From the post of a manager with 25 or more people on your tree, you can set up a Physical Office in a state LGA, state or country. You then relate with Russia to that effect and they wud set you up with ($2000) and $800 maintainance fee every month. but you must send them pics of the physical office and pass out some procedures. as sweet as this may sound, please learn the trade for some time first. even if you have 100people under you, take your time, make contacts, get confortable(just like the baby monkey learn to jump from branches to branches within a tree first b4 taking gaint leaps from one tree to the other)

For enquiries:
*BB PIN : 3014BE60
• Email: roonkelly@yahoo.co.uk
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
SAMPLE EARNING PROFILE FOR INVESTMENT IN MARKETING MARKERS

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please do know that markers have a life span of 4 days if you dont mark them.

that is , if you bought 50 markers, you are expected to mark them everyday, should you fail to mark for one day, they will be added to that of the next day, meaning you would have 100. if you still fail to mark for the next day and the next day, they wud accumulate to 200, after the fourth day, you would lose the first 50( the money they are meant to generate).....and so on
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Funwealth: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
can you reach me on 08187695056 highly interested just to confirm somethings
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2013
Funwealth: can you reach me on 08187695056 highly interested just to confirm somethings

you could mail
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Attention!
New opportunities for all users of 3STARS
The Corporation inform you that soon the Partners of the Project will get a free of charge registration on the unique platform “Buy-Sell”. Get goods in the net or open an online-shop. Spend your time in the net with maximum profit because 25% of the realization of goods and services will be for marketing!
The rules of User “Buy-Sell” will be published in coming days.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hm. Very interesting. Can u email me a page of a 'marker'? I want to know if it is a questionaire. How many questions, are the questions difficult to mark? Is it possible to mark up to 200 'markers' in a day? What are the challenges? How long does it take to mark one 'marker'?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by deprince99: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
HARDDON: MAR PARTNER
THE 3-STAR PROJECT

This is an International advert Consulting Firm based in Russia with Offices China, USA, Ukraine, France and Germany and more recently, Nigeria.
Mar- Partner specializes in providing services in the field of marketing research to companies and manufacturers for over 7 years. It uses the latest method of advertisement called the MARKS METHOD.
The Project has the following clients: SAMSUNG, MTS, PHILIPS, NOKIA, HONDA, SONY and CARVEL HOTEL.
In international practice, leading companies allocate an average of 40% of their revenue to advertising questionnaires (markers).
This organization gives you the opportunity to earn, via a completed questionnaire (henceforth called Markers), for which you are paid a pretty good salary.
Mar Partner is officially registered in Russia. It was also officially registered in Nigeria on November of 2012 .
The Country’s Director for the Project in Nigeria are; Ifeoma Kazi and Engr. Mike Duabo Ngodigha.
The 3-Star Project allows you to make additional monthly income that you receive directly from your work and investment (whether you have a team or not).
HARDDON: MAR PARTNER
THE 3-STAR PROJECT

Good work HARDDON was considering starting a tread for this too...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by deprince99: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
gbame: Hm. Very interesting. Can u email me a page of a 'marker'? I want to know if it is a questionaire. How many questions, are the questions difficult to mark? Is it possible to mark up to 200 'markers' in a day? What are the challenges? How long does it take to mark one 'marker'? vicrobor@gmail.com

@gbame, it's very possible to mark 200 markers a day, I do it. The only challenge there is that each marker comes with a captcha so have to input the numerical value before u can submit each market. There are some ways to make it easier too. For me, marking each marker takes about 5-10 seconds depending on the internet speed.

I'll post a page of the marker later.. Cheers.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
deprince99:

@gbame, it's very possible to mark 200 markers a day, I do it. The only challenge there is that each marker comes with a captcha so have to input the numerical value before u can submit each market. There are some ways to make it easier too. For me, marking each marker takes about 5-10 seconds depending on the internet speed.

I'll post a page of the marker later.. Cheers.

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by deprince99: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
gbame:

Thanks. I appreciate.

Here it is. Its quite easy and straight forward.

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Can i mark markers with my Nokia C3-00?cos i don't have a laptop n d closest cybercafe is about an hr drive.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by deprince99: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
BJ88: Can i mark markers with my Nokia C3-00?cos i don't have a laptop n d closest cybercafe is about an hr drive.

Yes it will work..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2013
deprince99:

Good work HARDDON was considering starting a tread for this too...

Thanks a bunch gee.
nice to see you stood in for me while i was taking kare of some other stuffs.

how are you enjoying them soft dolls?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by deprince99: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2013
HARDDON:

Thanks a bunch gee.
nice to see you stood in for me while i was taking kare of some other stuffs.

how are you enjoying them soft dolls?

Its the best gee.. Provides some much needed side income...

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2013
gbame: Hm. Very interesting. Can u email me a page of a 'marker'? I want to know if it is a questionaire. How many questions, are the questions difficult to mark? Is it possible to mark up to 200 'markers' in a day? What are the challenges? How long does it take to mark one 'marker'? vicrobor@gmail.com

there are 21 questions in a marker. the questions have already been answered, all you need do is confirm the marker is filled, enter your capcha and click next.

i know some one that marks 800 plus daily. if you dont have the time to sit and do this, you cud employ people to help you do it. because, the higher the ladder you climb, the more you need to involved people.

CHALLENGES

1) internet access is a challenge to some people.
2) all news are usually tranlated from Russian to English language by some software, and it gets the meaning of some messages lost in the translation process, so dont expect to understand all the English on the site( you could take up Russian Lessons, lol)

3) Is this a scam or real? this is the question i get alot of times, you try to help some people better their way of living and this is what you get.

In the face of all these, a lil air of mega soft dolls, blows all them challenges away and i'm fully focussed on making some more
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2013
I can tell your all that this program is real. I have 100 markers plus 50 platinum. I now make $1980 monthly for a year. Pls if you want to make money online kindly follow this program. I do mine in yenagoa opposite NUJ building.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
I used to doubt the program until I visited their yenagoa office. When I got there I saw both young and old people doing it. People collecting dollars and some in naira. What you need is huge capital. Those of you in yenagoa pls call me on 08030973195

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
ambrosini593: I can tell your all that this program is real. I have 100 markers plus 50 platinum. I now make $3150 monthly for a year. Pls if you want to make money online kindly follow this program. I do mine in yenagoa opposite NUJ building.

with them dolls, Life's Soft!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Is there any body doing this program in Warri, Delta State. pls reach me on 07051124998.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
please do note that you need a GTbank dom account cos payments are made directly into such( your upline collects on hand and pay into his/her downline accounts as the case may be) unless ofcos you prefer payments on hand
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
HARDDON: PLATINUM MARKERS(optional):

Upon registration, you will receive 50 Platinum Markers for the first month.

You must mark them every day. From the 2nd month, you purchase them for $190 (N30,400) per month for 5 months; at the end of which you will earn $3,100 and $630 monthly for the remaining 7 months of the year. This earning is only guaranteed in full provided you mark each and every marker within the period as it applies to you.

you invest N140,000 to get N480,000 kul huh?

Thanks, I really appreciate your simple and clear answers. Just one more thing though,you wrote that one can purchase the 50 platinum marker for $190 per month for 5 months. This will equal $950 by the 5th month. Now the total 50 platinum markers cost $1,500. How do I offset the balance of $550 left on the cost. Also, you wrote "you invest N140,000 to get N480,000" I didn't quite get the calculation on this last part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.