Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! (978 Views)

Start Your Home Based Business And Retire In 2 - 4 Yrs With A Six Figure Income / No Salary Stated In Job Advert Vacancies In Nigeria / Should I Work For No Salary Because I Need Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by okogbemyk(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please i want all other Ocane Energy and projects recruited staffs,Port Harcourt to join me and bring this Scam of a Company to the world.How on earth would a company contract staffs without payment of salary not even a stipend to cover transport allowances for over a year Now.To make matter worse when questions are asked the MD threaten to sack and deal with anyone raising such questions.It seems we've been cajoled by the management of the so called proposed refinery project in rivers that we are yet to sEE......Pls i need ur contribution cry cry ,pls We staff of OCANE Energy and Projects Port Harcourt ,Need the urgent attention of the State government.
Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by lifestyle1(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2013
1 year without salary shocked

bros shey them tie you with rope ? undecided

angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
hmmm,unbelivable,all dis oil servicing companies in ph always like owing their staff salary.My friend works with 'Vandresser' since oct last year no salary!....
Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ma brother, I received their invitation for interview twice and I declined. Men those guys are a huge scam, asking people to get passports n all that shit.
Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by anticent(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
I wonder º°˚˚°ºoo
life_style: 1 year without salary shocked

bros shey them tie you with rope ? undecided

angry angry angry

Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by tinnymerit(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
so what have you been surviving with all these month?.Are you under spiritual covenant with them?.In this case To serve nigeria should not be by force and to slap your teacher should not be you fault.
Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by obi2012: 2:40am On Apr 21, 2013
nna dey done hol u for your village? how u go work 1 year no pay?

okogbemyk: Please i want all other Ocane Energy and projects recruited staffs,Port Harcourt to join me and bring this Scam of a Company to the world.How on earth would a company contract staffs without payment of salary not even a stipend to cover transport allowances for over a year Now.To make matter worse when questions are asked the MD threaten to sack and deal with anyone raising such questions.It seems we've been cajoled by the management of the so called proposed refinery project in rivers that we are yet to sEE......Pls i need ur contribution cry cry ,pls We staff of OCANE Energy and Projects Port Harcourt ,Need the urgent attention of the State government.
Re: 1 Yrs With Ocane Energy And Projects,ph And Still No Salary Pls Advice!!!! by bizzle2: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
what the phuck are u kidding me...contact NLC sharp sharp or som civil rights org

(1) (Reply)

Construction Workers. / 265k To Be A Cleaner!! Would You Apply? / To You Who Do Not Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.