Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Prevent Underarm Odor. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. (31240 Views)

Say Goodbye To Underarm Odor Forever With These 10 Effective Home Remedies ! / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: Men, SHAVE! Pls, i beg you on bended knees. SHAVE! We don't need your armpit hair for Brazilian wig, get rid of that mess. It affects global warming. Save a soul. Save this generation.

SHAVE!
aunty pls what is shave?is it a perfume or sweet?

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by kizito047(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ɣ alwayz guyz?galz N̶̲̥̅̊☺ ßε̲̣̣̣̥ una smell pass
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by kizito047(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: aunty pls what is shave?is it a perfume or sweet?
help me ask d̶̲̥̅̊at woman oooo
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by instinctg(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
we are watching
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Merkki(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: aunty pls what is shave?is it a perfume or sweet?

No. Kolanut
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by 0monnakoda: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Back in the day in Uni had a roommate with this girlfriend.If we went away for the weekend and she visited while we were away we could still tell because of the "ORR-DOR" that she had been around. Not sure if the orrrdor was from under her arms though Maybe it was from her TOES grin
Women should clean their TOES often
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
I shave my armpit regularly to avoid unwanted hairs.

@OP this is your 4th post that would be making FP in less than a week.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by lilmagambo(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
;DWat of mouth odor grin cheesy
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
The secret is jst to shave ones armpit regularly and constant use of a good armpit spray too. I use Sure woman..it last for more dan 24hours.
Visit dis topic nd drop ur comments too

https://www.nairaland.com/1481960/what-effect-retouching-hair-fixing#18890353
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by bebechuks: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
A family came to my house last week, hmmm I had to spray d house, on d fan open d windows, d odor from d woman whew was .........
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by GentleMimi: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Good post.May i also add that the use of vinegar goes a long way to control under arm odour! After having ur bath,use cotton wool to swab ur underarm area...and probly use a deodorant if u wish. Its affordable and easy. Also,amazing as this may sound,tomato juice in bath water also helps control BO.I've come across this several times on the net. Best of luck
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
How about a simple advise like : BATH 3 TIMES A DAY, AND STAY WAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT ?
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by GentleMimi: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Which reminds me,i'll be posting a topic tomorrow on underarm/armpit hygiene,how to combat black underarms and rashes! I hope it helps some ladies out there who hv such problems.tienks
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: Men, SHAVE! Pls, i beg you on bended knees. SHAVE! We don't need your armpit hair for Brazilian wig, get rid of that mess. It affects global warming. Save a soul. Save this generation.

SHAVE!
really?? Do we need to shave our balls too? That might cos global warming too.I don't want to talk or think about girls own,cos that might cause End Time.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Akeem79(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
DICKtator:
Iron sponge may prolly do the trick for em. You never can tell.

grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cykik: . Na so ur own hair dey grow.? Every day shaving. Guy u be monkey? I fear u o. Any way mostly guys need dis thread so dat we can live lng o.
if you don't shave it becomes hard(er) to wash and you will end up stinking! tongue
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2013

SHAVE!

no

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
bebechuks: A family came to my house last week, hmmm I had to spray d house, on d fan open d windows, d odor from d woman whew was .........
birds of the same feathers flock together
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by shakaz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
All do na long story.. Early morning Excersice and a nice shower after that takes care of the whole day and next.. So body odour is best dealt with in a natural way (Excersice)

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by ChiSun27(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
babe_online: Simple!

Shave everyday or once in two days.

Use deodorants.

Wash armpit well while bathing.

...Daz all. smiley

Are you okay? How do you expect one to shave everyday or even once every two days....na the flesh the person go shave abi na wetn? If u had said once every seven days...then that will be reasonable.

Think na! Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Datruggedman: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
dat tips is 4 women,coz dey d armpit odor carrier,and especially doz dat wears singlets and parade dem self wit unshaved armpit
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ogoanita: undecidedespecially men! tongue

Shatttappp,why you dy stereotype us?

woman body odour no be here oo..
'o gidi gon'. grin
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Sammysammy1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
dominique: Nice tips, thanks for sharing smiley
tanks 4 tips its gud work
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by papermill: 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
At least shave twice a week, wash underarm very well and then use a deodorant. But OP make I ask, does skin toning causes odor? These days 9ja babes dey generate odor and its seriously causing global warming. ?.thanks but no be yab ooooooo I just wan know.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by obuji: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2013

SHAVE!
it is funny that men shaving thier arm Pitt is considered gay in some societies. I think the most important thing is to take shower at least 2 times a day also
Use deodorant.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by manny4life(m): 4:34am On Oct 18, 2013
kokoye:

In the United States, you will be called g.a.y for shaving too clean (especially sportsmen). But it's nobody's business what I have under my armpits...so..big deal.

I was raised in Nigeria so it's still clean shaves for me anyway ..plus roll on and body spray.

Hmm, why would anyone call you gay for shaving your underarm? It's common hygiene to reduce hair in all places. There's nothing wrong in that, it's uninformed men that say such rubbish.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2013
More like gorilla grin grin

Op not just d armpit, "down there" also needs to be shaved and kept clean to avoid.....

Cykik: . Na so ur own hair dey grow.? Every day shaving. Guy u be monkey? I fear u o. Any way mostly guys need dis thread so dat we can live lng o.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Yes ooooo it does! All those chemicals and acid they pour on themselves isn't so friendly with the weather besides there is notin like toning,all na bleaching!!

papermill: At least shave twice a week, wash underarm very well and then use a deodorant. But OP make I ask, does skin toning causes odor? These days 9ja babes dey generate odor and its seriously causing global warming. ?.thanks but no be yab ooooooo I just wan know.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Usen9c(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Some armpit r family inhertance, even if dey use all of the above, it still remain xpecially yoruba girls
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by IceSplash(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013

SHAVE!
looool dis babe dey vex...boys shey una hear....
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by 0monnakoda: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Deodorant can compromise testosterone and manhood while boosting oestrogen and therefore making a man to underperform. In short smelly guys have stronger manhoods. Choose one grin
That is why some people castrate the Native he-goat in infancy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of My Purple/green Veins? / 7 Ways To Prepare For Extreme Heat, As Dry Season Approaches / Some Weird Contraception Methods Around The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.