Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Prevent Underarm Odor. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. (31236 Views)

Say Goodbye To Underarm Odor Forever With These 10 Effective Home Remedies ! / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by omoike3: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Girl's PLEASE SHAVE. Sms(save men soul). Don't kill us with under arm odour... S:-H:-A:-V:-E:!!!
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by agehero13(f): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
DICKtator:
Iron sponge may prolly do the trick for em. You never can tell.

grin grin grin grin

guy u wicked o
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by guonno: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Merkki: Men, SHAVE! Pls, i beg you on bended knees. SHAVE! We don't need your armpit hair for Brazilian wig, get rid of that mess. It affects global warming. Save a soul. Save this generation.

SHAVE!
Could not help but laugh. She killed us. Global warming? Oh! Son of man where @ thou.
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Rotimi47: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Funny as this may sound, but works like magic. Dip alum in water and then use †ђε alum τ̅☺ rub ur shaved armpit just like †ђε way U̶̲̥̅̊ apply roll on. U̶̲̥̅̊ can never smell any odour from that armpit except U̶̲̥̅̊ wash it away. Give it a trial and ¢☺♏Σ back τ̅☺ testify.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by babe4wealth(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ OP thanx 4d info,buh its all long storiz,
in summary:
1.Bathe regularly afta any activity dat makes u sweat.
2.Use d anti-perspirant product called "ALLDAY" body roll on afta Ur bathin in d morning, it works like magic.
3.Shave all unwanted hairs on d armpit & pubic region at least once in 2wks. Datz all u need !!!

i dont like deodorant or body spray or powder, just give me an anti-perspirant,dats perfect
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello im Mr Sweatfree,
its not just a name coined from seeating ,but a name we got from the magic works from our product.We supply big pharmacies in Lagos Abuja ,ph and what have you,We do home delivery to places within our purview.Contact me and let's talk on how sweating could be a thing of the past in your daily life.What causes body odor is the sweat that emanates from closed areas like your underarms and what have you.When you are dry you hardly have a foul smell.Treat the cause and not the odor.Spraying your self daily with expensive perfumes will only last for a while and your busy schedules will eat up everything,from walking down the road to doing your daily job requirements a mere perfume cant do the magic you can attest to that my friend.Get your confidence back with in days of using our product.Its formulated to stop any type of sweating.Palmer ,feet and foul underarms smell/ sweating.Im a distributor to one of the worlds renowned antiperspirant giant.Try our product today and you will be happy you did sir/madam.I was a sufferer so that makes we in same shoe. I look forward to seeing you join our train of happy dedicated customers.
Life is too short to stay unhappy that's why you have us.Your happiness is our job.
Best Regards...
Re: How To Prevent Underarm Odor. by LizNaira: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
coconut oil is a natural way to remove body oduor, it kills off bacteria and fungus read more under coconut oil see http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/10-natural-ways-to-lighten-your-skin.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Weird Contraception Methods Around The Globe / 7 Ways To Prepare For Extreme Heat, As Dry Season Approaches / Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.