Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) (163410 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!! / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by bighead1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
The girl is good looking though or did i just hear some one say that she has a bighead that is very bad of u because i have a big head too cry
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2009
cool
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nwazo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2009
Chai!!!, I don't know O. She's aight I guess! I mean, football stars usually walking around with chicks that are nothing less than 11/10. But who knows, maybe this lady has some substance in her.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by ladykool(f): 1:38am On Apr 19, 2009
hmm, 6 i will give her or 5 ok 5.5

sugabelle:

don't mean to hate on a sister, but she's not it at all. I'm not talking about beauty here; with money anyone can look like a queen. but she chooses dull colours, has bad skin, and her contacts - bad idea. And pple says she's natural? Please!!! And did you see her eyebrows! shocked
i agree wit u on dat
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by kuntagunit(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2009
she is cool, and y is she being rated, how many of us will drop our gf/bf 4 scrutiny
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Gracito(f): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2009
She is really cool.beautiful. grin cheesy smiley
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by mafolayomi(f): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2009
beautiful woman smiley smiley
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
For all d chicks hating on DD's wife post ur pics? and all d guys hating on her post ur pic or that of yr babes, charcoal calling d pot black
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by londoner: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
She just looks ordinary to me. Not ugly, but not pretty either, just average really.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
@akaraoku,u are wanted here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-225819.1024.html
one love kiss
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by speak2me: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
she is ok
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by teissys(f): 7:57am On May 05, 2009
She's alrite.
The eyebrows shocked; they did not do her justice
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Pepeye(f): 8:21am On May 05, 2009
She ain’t bad looking
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Renz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ Poster,
If u want to know how bad lookin she is uuh? u beta ask Mr. Drogba ya??

Make u no under rate another man's princess uhh, go get urs and rate it ya?
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by prudentcy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
beauty is in the eye of beholder,you can't describe the word 'beauty' because is abstract.
but the bobby's are bad,in fact is convincing.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by biola44: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2009
i'm not surprised, frm d guys behaviour dis good 4 his taste,
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by slimfine(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
She aight! nothing spectacular to me
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2009
bgees:

i rate her 3.

drogba mess up big time.
go bring ur own come. make we see undecided
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Bamsyle(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hehe, peops are going nutz here . . . cheesy
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by omar22(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
i rate her 3.

drogba mess up big time.

3 is too much, upon all the club Mikel Obi took him to or all the babes Lampard pulled he went for a typical French - speaking African girl, if you look at Essien's girl, she too is another 3
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by boomlogics: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
How are we to know that the girl is truly Drogba's wife?
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by NOWORRIES: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2009
thank God no be oyibo Drogba marry even if he perm hair

most of the stupid black men after dem get small change for pocket the identity crisis for them head na oyibo dem one marry its so disgusting expecially footballers.

or fake accent like some pastors

everyday I see Obama i dey happy say na black woman he marry

call me anything you like na u sabi
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2009
She is alright but I think she needs to spend Drogba' money some more.
She can get brighter skin, lose a few stones and be classy, all that make up should be left to Jennifer and Rita of Koko Mansion tongue
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by phemnahs(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2009
aysometin:

She is alright but I think she needs to spend Drogba' money some more.
She can get brighter skin, lose a few stones and be classy, all that make up should be left to Jennifer and Rita of Koko Mansion tongue

I agreed with that part about leaving make up for Jennifer and Rita jare.

Meanwhile, all u guys that agreed that the babe aint pretty, pls put your money where ur mouth is, paste your chick pix for us to see otherwise keep shut
For you babes wey dey yab fellow woman like you, i pity una. It is Jealosy
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by redsky1: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
This topic is a joke, and i notice its all these men that are saying he messed up. Excuse me all you men rating her 2 or 3 please lets see pics of ur own wives - abi they are all 10/10.

Most of these footballers wives are not even that fine - but do you notice that the footballers that seem to have common sense and privacy are the ones who have picked proper wives and not papparazzi trophy wife.

You should even be happy she is black - what is it with footballers being allergic to black women.

This topic has just annoyed me - why anyone is rating another human being is beyond me. To Drogba she is 11/10 self - make all of u go and sit down and use ur time to be useful.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by 9ja4eva: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2009
Shes 9.Very pretty
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by MrCrackles(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2009
Her head looks like a football. . .I am sure Drogba wont have a problem getting a football in the bedroom if he decides to practise!
Ugly buncha Drogbas!
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by tubabie(f): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2009
I dont like her "mgeke" makeup. Whatever happened to her eyebrows?
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by thameamead(f): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2009
i worked @ chelsea football club last session, she was very nice unlike nadia buari and the other chelsea footballer's wives and girlfriend, she would always say thank you and her kids were well behaved, when i told her i was nigerian, she told me how she was a big nolly wood fan, we even exchanged nollywood dvd, she always tipped me £100 @ every match, even whn i was moved from d footballers lounge, she would find out what section i was working and give me £100, she gave me her no and asked me to ring her , i did ring her once and she's called me 6 times but i don't want 2 ring her all d time, i want her 2 b d one trying 2 b friends with me, she met drogba b4 he became famous and drogba loves her, he does not cheat on her unlike ashley cole and micheal essien, she gave me £2,000 harrods voucher for my birthday, she's not d prettiest wag but she's not arrogant nor proud,
i wonder y african footballer's are dating white girls, when i asked 1 one of them , he told me it was to fit into society, i love the way those white chicks hang them out to dry when they divorce them or have kids with them, a white chic had a baby 4 babayaro and guess wht she got d best lawyer in town 2 force hime 2 pay £3,00child support every month and a four bed townhse, thiery wife's got £10million 4 four years of marriage, black footballer's would never learn,
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
redsky1:

This topic is a joke, and i notice its all these men that are saying he messed up. Excuse me all you men rating her 2 or 3 please lets see pics of your own wives - abi they are all 10/10.

Most of these footballers wives are not even that fine - but do you notice that the footballers that seem to have common sense and privacy are the ones who have picked proper wives and not papparazzi trophy wife.

Exactly.
Some people misyarning are nothing to write home about. . . . . neither are their wives of girlfriends!
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
thameamead:

i worked @ chelsea football club last session, she was very nice unlike nadia buari and the other chelsea footballer's wives and girlfriend, she would always say thank you and her kids were well behaved, when i told her i was nigerian, she told me how she was a big nolly wood fan, we even exchanged nollywood dvd, she always tipped me £100 @ every match, even whn i was moved from d footballers lounge, she would find out what section i was working and give me £100, she gave me her no and asked me to ring her , i did ring her once and she's called me 6 times but i don't want 2 ring her all d time, i want her 2 b d one trying 2 b friends with me, she met drogba b4 he became famous and drogba loves her, he does not cheat on her unlike ashley cole and micheal essien, she gave me £2,000 harrods voucher for my birthday, she's not d prettiest wag but she's not arrogant nor proud,
i wonder y african footballer's are dating white girls, when i asked 1 one of them , he told me it was to fit into society, i love the way those white chicks hang them out to dry when they divorce them or have kids with them, a white chic had a baby 4 babayaro and guess wht she got d best lawyer in town 2 force hime 2 pay £3,00child support every month and a four bed townhse, thiery wife's got £10million 4 four years of marriage, black footballer's would never learn,

that's amazing
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Julezy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
Very plain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / John Travolta's House(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.