Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) (163397 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!! / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by sjeezy8: 1:32am On Sep 20, 2009
lmfao lol

man
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by chic2pimp(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2009
thameamead:

i worked @ chelsea football club last session, she was very nice unlike nadia buari and the other chelsea footballer's wives and girlfriend, she would always say thank you and her kids were well behaved, when i told her i was nigerian, she told me how she was a big nolly wood fan, we even exchanged nollywood dvd, she always tipped me £100 @ every match, even whn i was moved from d footballers lounge, she would find out what section i was working and give me £100, she gave me her no and asked me to ring her , i did ring her once and she's called me 6 times but i don't want 2 ring her all d time, i want her 2 b d one trying 2 b friends with me, she met drogba b4 he became famous and drogba loves her, he does not cheat on her unlike ashley cole and micheal essien, she gave me £2,000 harrods voucher for my birthday, she's not d prettiest wag but she's not arrogant nor proud,
i wonder y african footballer's are dating white girls, when i asked 1 one of them , he told me it was to fit into society, i love the way those white chicks hang them out to dry when they divorce them or have kids with them, a white chic had a baby 4 babayaro and guess wht she got d best lawyer in town 2 force hime 2 pay £3,00child support every month and a four bed townhse, thiery wife's got £10million 4 four years of marriage, black footballer's would never learn,
You Sir are a bloody Liar.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Davedavy: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2009
NOWORRIES:

thank God no be oyibo Drogba  marry even if he perm hair

most of the stupid black men after dem get small change for pocket  the identity crisis for them head na oyibo dem one marry its so disgusting expecially footballers.

or fake accent like some pastors

everyday I see Obama i dey happy say na black woman he marry

call me anything you like na u sabi

Let people marry who they love white,green,yellow,red,black,purple.Na their own choise no be yours.You don't have to label them stupid for making a choice that suits them.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Mustay(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
Eating cake for a vegetarian
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by surveyProf(m): 1:24am On Oct 14, 2009
She's beautiful kind of.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:37am On Oct 16, 2009
She's got the beauty that only her hubby sees , u guys are not Drogba and will never be , so leave the man alone to enjoy his wife the way she is.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by thameamead(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
@chic2pimp,, y would i lie about anything. what part of my post do u not believe, lot's of nigerian's work as steward, waiters. kitchen porters @ chelsea football club. i worked @ chelsea on and off for 5 yrs. am not saying lalla drogba is my best friend, alll am saying is beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, she's nice, friendly, humble and generous.
by d way, am not a sir, am a ma'am,
have a nice weekend,
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by mamagee6(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
Rooneyboy:

She's got the beauty that only her hubby sees , u guys are not Drogba and will never be , so leave the man alone to enjoy his wife the way she is.

Thanks for telling them.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Cokerr(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2009
What the hell do you stand to gain?we don't even know how ugly u look?i really don't understand why some jobless fellows like you are also rating her.you are disgusting.greet Abacha in HELL
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by muffins(f): 2:05am On Oct 22, 2009
She's so damn beautiful. cool
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by kweenchi(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
Makelele new girlfriend

Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by thameamead(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2009
these african/black footballers make me sick, she's only with him cos he's a millionaire, would she be dating him if he was a traffic warden or working as a secuity @ tesco. have u ever bn in the company of footabllers? i have and i tell u what, some girls have no shame at all,

makelele only wants to date models, his ex noemie lenoir (the lingerie model for marks &spencers is stunning)
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by spikedcylinder: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2009
thameamead:

these african/black footballers make me sick, she's only with him cos he's a millionaire, would she be dating him if he was a traffic warden or working as a secuity @ tesco. have u ever bn in the company of footabllers? i have and i tell u what, some girls have no shame at all,

makelele only wants to date models, his ex noemie lenoir (the lingerie model for marks &spencers is stunning)

Why is this your problem?
He's rich and he got himself a hot girlfriend. She's hot and she got herself a rich boyfriend. Equation balanced!
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by YEAHMAN: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
what! hes married! no way! saw him in joburg at dinner with a southafrican supermodel precious makgaretsa kissing touching very close. i googled n searched the  girl is pfly i thought it was his proper babe,  seems shes in n out of london to see him. hope she knows hes married shame. or maybe shes mistress
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
YEAHMAN:

what! hes married! no way! saw him in joburg at dinner with a southafrican [/b]supermodel precious makgaretsa kissing touching very close. i googled n searched the  girl is pfly i thought it was his proper babe,  seems shes in n out of london to see him. hope she knows hes married shame. or maybe shes [b]mistress
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why am I not shocked that the two words in bold are in the same sentence?
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by mamagee3(f): 3:02am On Nov 17, 2009
His wife looks funny. grin grin grin
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by echobee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
i will rate are -7/10. d guy try well well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by dorben: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
I think u are all jeleous of her.As for me she is ok
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by swezenberg(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
If she's ugly post your pix and lets compare. I'm sure you can't be close to that girl. The guy might have married the girl when he was nobody. Some ugly brains with ugly imaginations can not imagine this. Na jealousy go kill some girls for nairaland.
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by kenyatta: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
drogba was blinded by the sun when he picked her. Or she did some vodoo shit lipsrsealed
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
kenyatta:

drogba was blinded by the sun when he picked her. Or she did some vodoo shit  lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ topic,
Why the need to rate her anyway?
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by selencious(f): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2010
She Gorgeous!!!
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Letor(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2010
embarassed embarassed Her parents don cheat drogba abeg make he go collect change
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by mansmith(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
na jobless people deh rate person wife, monkey no fine but him mama like am
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by okwanuzo3(f): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2010
What's wrong with her?

Is the real problem here that she is neither white nor bi/ multi-racial.
Or that she's not so vain as to resort to cosmetic surgery or to rate looks over being a good wife and mother?
Or that Didier is obviously not as shallow as some of his colleagues and would choose love, compatibility and peace of mind over public image?

Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Seonix: 1:17pm On May 26, 2010
I joined this forum because i happened to google didier drogba and there it was fool of people rating drogba's wife. I think Lalla is a fine woman, i dont know if drogba was expected to marry a white woman or a super model or whatever, Anyways thats not my point, my point is somewhere some how in the future i am going to end up being Drogba's wife, I know the first thing people will say is that I am a golddigger because i am much younger than he is or he shouldnt be with me because of my provocotive moves on stage or how I might be a bad stepmother to his children, i know people will talk and ofcourse u guys will rate me. I just wanted you to know that some things are just not what they seem, and the children i will have with him wont be because I want to divorce him and milk him dry and make him pay child support but it will be because i love him. If you feel the need to rate me right now, halla at me on facebook. (Sphelele mzimela)
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Pennywise(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2010
Hmmmn. That Drogba's wife looks soooo familiar I could almost swear. . . . . .
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by boy1(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2010
Gossips!
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
didi and wifey

Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by Pennywise(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^^ Yeah. She is lookin more like it here- a star's wife
Re: Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
dorben:

I think u are all jeleous of her.As for me she is ok

Jealous ke? shocked shocked

Letor:

embarassed embarassed Her parents don cheat drogba abeg make he go collect change
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / John Travolta's House(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.