Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign (2035 Views)

Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / That's One Way To Get Attention!laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body / Rihanna Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body In Barbedos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by ajetunde: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mama Blue Ivy is at it again, Beyoncé is seen showing off her incredible figure in the new H&M Summer campaign, wearing a variety of tiny two-pieces. The 31-year-old singer displays her washboard abs and hourglass figure as she smoulders for the camera in the new shots.

Source >>> http://liveofofo.com/32729/beyonce-shows-off-her-incredible-bikini-body-for-new-hm-campaign/

Re: Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by Rapmaestro(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Oh my, see what Jay-z is enjoying.. How i wish
Re: Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by easiest(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wizkid has been putting in work like the ‘studio rat’ that he has commonly referred to himself as. With an official new single dropping anytime soon, the star boy has started putting final touches on his second album which will be released via Empire Mates Entertainment as well as his first mixtape

http://www.nollylife.com/2013/04/star-boy-wizkid-collaborates-with.html
Re: Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
The yellow bikini, now thats what I called a body.

Forever hot.
Re: Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by lukaino(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
This can take anyones breathe away... huh.what a way to depart the earth grin
Re: Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by fuckluv(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Great asset
Re: Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Photoshop involve, but I don’t care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P-square Drawing By Ayodeji Ayeola / Nicki Minaj Reveals A Glimpse Of Her Butt For #thongthursdays / #bba: The Chase Winner Back Together With Pokello Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.