Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! (5013 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / I'm In Pain But I'm Not Suffering - Jet Li / Jackie Chan And Jet Li Who Is The Best(see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Priscila(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2006
Am one person who must admit this man Jet Li  has charmed me enough to an extent I got obsessed by him. I like his movies alot and hope he is still acting.
I never used to like those race of kungfu actors but the day I watched these two movies
(Romeo must Die, then followed by " my father is a hero plus the defender" Jet Li became my favourite Chinese actor.

I have compared his rare skills to Jacky chan, the late Bruce lee and even Van Damme but when it comes to skills this man is far ahead of them all. I never like him acting using riffles as his antics are best with  bare hands.

Please anyone who can list some Jet Li movies? I might find one I have not watched and I will go in search for it.

I swear this is the only movie actor with very rare body skills just like I loved Scwazzenegger with the guns.
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 7:21pm On May 11, 2006
i love jet he's cool
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Ciaralover(f): 11:07pm On May 11, 2006
I love him and and Jackie Chan!!

Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Priscila(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2006
ciaralover.
I love that photo. More pls
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:41am On May 12, 2006
I Love Jet Li.
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Ciaralover(f): 6:09pm On May 12, 2006
Here are more pic fa my girl FELISTA!!

Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Ciaralover(f): 6:10pm On May 12, 2006
Here are more pic fa my girl FELISTA!!

Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 6:14pm On May 12, 2006
i love jet he's cute,pls ciaralover dont take him from me cry cry
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Ciaralover(f): 6:17pm On May 12, 2006
OOOH sorry!!I already have him!!Sorry!!
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 6:18pm On May 12, 2006
ooooooooooooo,say u already have miss him,now he's mine pls go to tommy
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Priscila(f): 10:45am On May 13, 2006
Ladies ! he is mineoo!
Men are very scared to write here cos they are scared they might get his kick in the air.
Mention Jet Li and even Mike Tyson will go into hiding.
I love him so much. Am that serious
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Priscila(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2006
List some of his movies pls.
I want to know the stuff I have not yet watched so I start hunting
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by fresheva(f): 2:43pm On May 15, 2006
ok i love him too he is nice, ok try watching this his other movie

twin warrior
i'll tell u more when i remember
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by favourwal(f): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2006
my boyfriend is a great fan of jet li and they're even birthday mates. we've been looking for movies starred by him.

will really like to know more of this. cheesy

cheers
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Priscila(f): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2006
Try those movies like The Defender, My father is a hero,Romeo must die,twin warrior, and many more.
He rocks
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by molluma(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2006
Ciaralover:

OOOH sorry!!I already have him!!Sorry!!
YOU AND EVESEH SHLD TAKE A HIKE.JET IS MINE. note how i call him jet with out the leee,that shows how far we have gone. leave him or just one word [color=#990000][/color] ACID
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2006
molluma:

YOU AND EVESEH SHLD TAKE A HIKE.JET IS MINE. note how i call him jet with out the leee,that shows how far we have gone. leave him or just one word [color=#990000][/color] ACID

sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooo,but i love him abit tongue
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by molluma(f): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2006
u must also love acid
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2006
yea i do grin wink
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by molluma(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2006
fine. you have pushed me to the limits.we shall have a DUEL. Let the best woman win.say where and when

Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2006
molluma:

fine. you have pushed me to the limits.we shall have a DUEL. Let the best woman win.say where and when

LOL,no no i gave up,u and ciaralover can do it now,
i gave up,i leave him for u guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by molluma(f): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2006
so ciaralover wanna take on me or you chicken

Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2006
molluma:

so ciaralover want to take on me or you chicken

who's chicken?
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by molluma(f): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2006
don't worry i respect a woman who knows when to give up.im asking ciaralover if she wants to take on me,  wink.
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by mamaput(f): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2006
Ha them talk say that men from that part of the world get real small pipi
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by eveseh(f): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2006
mamaput:

OMG mamaput is that true? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Shagari2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2006
who jet what li who?
Genevieve Nnaji jo!
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by molluma(f): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2006
mamaput:

ha mamaput its not true like i said jet and i have gone a long way
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by ciaragirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2006
i like him he's cool
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:04am On Jun 05, 2006
I like that guy from Ong Bak. Tony Jaa he is a bad man. His stunts are real. Ya my kind of guy!!!
Has anyone watch the movie?
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Ndi(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2006
I love all Jet Li movies, never a doll moment watching all his fantastic moves!
Re: Any Other Jet Li Fan Out There? The Bomb! by Fimmy(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2006
Jet li is my man. i so much love his movies im just fixated to him
FIST OF LEGEND
FEARLESS
LEGEND
HERO

better u go o www.hongkonglegends.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition / Selena Gomez Braless In New Shots For 'in Style' Magazine / Nicki Minaj Displays Nyash With A Mind Blowing Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.