Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Talent Of The Week: Shadow Act Performance On Britain's Got Talent 2013 Leaves J - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Talent Of The Week: Shadow Act Performance On Britain's Got Talent 2013 Leaves J (1105 Views)

Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson / Video Of Cossy Orjiakor Hot Performance On Stage / Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talent Of The Week: Shadow Act Performance On Britain's Got Talent 2013 Leaves J by honeric01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Talent Of The Week: Shadow Act Performance On Britain's Got Talent 2013 Leaves J by honeric01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Some comments:

Brittany Renee
omg that was amazingly beautiful

Like Reply
0 minutes ago

BawseDon
WOW.... I THINK I NEVER EVER SEEN ANYTHING MORE CREATIVE AS FAR IN THE ART OF SHADOW MAKING THAN THAT BEFORE IN MY LIFE ..... VERY EMOTIONAL TO SEE THAT HE WENT OFF TO...

show more
Like Reply
1 minute ago

We_Play_Guitar
that was amazing

Like Reply
4 minutes ago

☆3_Much4TheseHoes★
Gave me chills. Mad props to whoever they are #salute

Like Reply
6 minutes ago

Jr Technique
very good vid

Like Reply
8 minutes ago

1NWeDontEnd
#DOPE

Like Reply
10 minutes ago

doyouliftbro
that was by far the sickest shit I have ever seen with my two eyes. That left me with goosebumps!

Like Reply
10 minutes ago 1 Like

FNALSOLUTION
That's some illuminati shit right there

Like Reply
10 minutes ago

TRawww
That shit was amazing. I done muted the TV and everything to pay attention to this. My dog lookin at me all crazy.

Like Reply
11 minutes ago 1 Like

Anonymous Anonymous
...that was amazing...

Like Reply
12 minutes ago 1 Like

Jayson
That was dope

Like Reply
25 minutes ago

damn.. (sniffle)

Like Reply
28 minutes ago

Uncle_Rukus
... damn. This shit almost made me lose my love-vendor CARD.

Like Reply
29 minutes ago 8 Likes

` Unapologetic ;
This is the deepest and most beautiful video and performance I have ever watched.

Like Reply
31 minutes ago 4 Likes

a Washington
wow is all i have to say

Like Reply
36 minutes ago 1 Like

J_Nickens
my eyes were sweating

Like Reply
43 minutes ago 1 Like

Master EM
Beautiful

Like Reply
45 minutes ago 1 Like

Alexandra Vu
Collapse
WOW this was breath-taking :]

Like Reply
49 minutes ago 2 Likes F

David Rodgers
This is some of the most INCREDIBLE, interpretive dance I have ever seen! THIS IS AMAZING!!

Like Reply
Re: Talent Of The Week: Shadow Act Performance On Britain's Got Talent 2013 Leaves J by ijebabe: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
OMG, I just watched that video cry
Now that's talent!
Re: Talent Of The Week: Shadow Act Performance On Britain's Got Talent 2013 Leaves J by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
You can say that again, very emotional too.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Check Out Top Ten Sexy Yoruba Actresses / Nigeria Army Recruitment / * Edeson Weekend Fact-file News 'plus' Celebrity Gist**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.