Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. (1090 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / The Confessions Of A Crooked Car Dealer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by uboma(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2013
@ op, so sorry to hear your story. though i am based in Abuja, but i make out time to go inspect the vehicle of my choice no matter the location. Nobody can inspect a vehicle of your choice better than yourself. the car dealer should take responsibility of fixing the car for you/replacing it with a better one. Contact him and hear what he has to say. If he proves stubborn, i am sure the mods in the auto section will be able to make him take responsibility or loose his reputation here on NL. I hope we will all learn from your mistake. Congratulations on the safe delivery. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2013
uboma: @ op, so sorry to hear your story. though i am based in Abuja, but i make out time to go inspect the vehicle of my choice no matter the location. Nobody can inspect a vehicle of your choice better than yourself. the car dealer should take responsibility of fixing the car for you/replacing it with a better one. Contact him and hear what he has to say. If he proves stubborn, i am sure the mods in the auto section will be able to make him take responsibility or loose his reputation here on NL. I hope we will all learn from your mistake. Congratulations on the safe delivery. Cheers

thanks man. its very painful, all he tells me now is to talk with the owner of the car, or wait the owner would call me..
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by redcliff: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2013
i think what you should do is that when you are chanced, just go have your friend give you the addy of his brother, go to the police and go and arrest him and he should take you to the francis-blabla guy and settle it in the station
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by lonelydora: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
I don't want to blame u shaa.....but next time make sure u see the car ursef b4 paying 40% of the money. Kpele
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by worldgee: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From The Experts In The Hosuse / I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana / Fully Air Conditioned Keke Napep Set To Hit The Streets Of Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.