Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY (7057 Views)

Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
I for say.
Yours should have less cloth on it, this one look overdressed
uhmmm... I already made the cake.. Sorry. And its not what u imagined
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4: uhmmm... I already made the cake.. Sorry. And its not what u imagined

grin grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Hahahahahaha..... Handle the waist with care o... Me and her use to run shows before grin grin
No casting
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Hahahahahaha..... Handle the waist with care o... Me and her use to run shows before grin grin
Really? so is there any other thing that I need to know?
Do you have evidence of past performance? anything apart from used condoms
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
Really? so is there any other thing that I need to know?
Do you have evidence of past performance? anything apart from used condoms

Ehm.... Nope.... You might get a whole new experience my friend grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by dsaintJ4Real(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
***A la Ras Kimono***
'Give me Alomo fer my feel,me no want no cake uh ay'

What am using to chew the alomo,i dont do maryJ?
And why are all April guys 'similiar'?
Mine is April 27.

Now,wishing you 10 times what u wish...ME! smiley
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
dsaintJ4Real: ***A la Ras Kimono***
'Give me Alomo fer my feel,me no want no cake uh ay'

What am using to chew the alomo,i dont do maryJ?
And why are all April guys 'similiar'?
Mine is April 27.

Now,wishing you 10 times what u wish...ME! smiley

grin grin grin grin

We go celebrate your own....

Smoke this one then

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
*thinking aloud* now where did I place those cds... Ha yes!

*inserts disc*

*pasuma wonder blares out from the speakers*

Iwo laye e!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by tonbari: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dj Badosky reporting

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by tonbari: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ishilove: *thinking aloud* now where did I place those cds... Ha yes!

*inserts disc*

*pasuma wonder blares out from the speakers*

Iwo laye e!! cheesy
see Gobe i neva hear cd wey d play both side ooo..
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
tonbari: Dj Badosky reporting

Welcome ooooooooooooo.......

Mosquito went out so I am here to serve you...

Hope you brought all your gadget before you will start saying that your Mic aint working.

Meanwhile....

Enjoy

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by tonbari: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
# Foxy hbd.... Shey na Lagbaja b ur best artist? Make i load KONKO BELOW
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
tonbari: # Foxy hbd.... Shey na Lagbaja b ur best artist? Make i load KONKO BELOW

How you carry know...

All these yoruba gbedu wey go make the girls roll their waists na im sure pass.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by dsaintJ4Real(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

grin grin grin grin

We go celebrate your own....

Smoke this one then

Wait o,shey na aje kpako groove u wan organize? Choi,my hand is felled.. sad
U wan mix '1926' with Garium Oxide...i pity u wink
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=20pt]POEM FOR REVIEW[/size]

[b]There was a time I wished for power
Power that would flow from within
Power that would change my world
And make everyone happy again
There was a time I felt brave
Standing for those in harms way
People called me a hero
But I knew I was only trying change

Did I get the change I craved for
As I grew through years each day
Did the oppression ever stop
And the world become a better place
Did humans feel equal to each other
When they stand in queue for a purpose
Did someone else rise up after me
To fight for the the down-trodden

Now I feel I grow older
My mission weighing me down
As I go through life pages
All I see are obstacles everywhere
Would I let the wind cast me
Or swim bravely against the tide
Would I let my dream perish
Or live to be born again

I have grown and seen it all
From my birth to this present day
I have seen the heart of men
From the oppressors to the oppressed
You have the power, you are tagged villian
You suffer from the power - victim
So odd a world I live in
That fate plays the cube game on

Now I dwell on my own
Casted into that lonely world
You can't help humans I say
Just chill and grow with the change
Jesus tried - He was crucified
Ghandhi suffered the same fate
Talk about Martin Luther King Jnr.
My friends... I still young

Dedicated to all them April born and those who have abandoned their dreams of making the world a better place to live in again. Forget about everyone and focus on your goal because every change we see today started from someone. Unleash the potentials in you and let your instinct guide you.

Many have fallen by the road side but something is always sure, their beliefs and dreams lived after them.

Jesus --- You and I know the rest.

Ghandhi --- Well.... I have nothing more to add

Martin Luther King Jnr. --- Obama can tell you the story

Me --- I don't wanna spoil the seriousness of my poem ooo...

Sit, think and let your conviction be your propeller....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO ME AND THOSE BORN ON THIS DAY AND THOSE BORN AFTER ME grin grin grin[/b]
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
dsaintJ4Real:

Wait o,shey na aje kpako groove u wan organize? Choi,my hand is felled.. sad
U wan mix '1926' with Garium Oxide...i pity u wink

Not at all... There is no way it is going to be a kpako groove. Just hoping you will enjoy it since MaryJ doesn't give you blow-jobs grin grin grin\

About them April born... We are so alike I can predict what will come to your mind when you read this grin grin grin

I be winsh? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Am back from vigil people I hope I didn't miss anything. grin.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Am back from vigil people I hope I didn't miss anything. grin.

Nope.... But I miss the kisses you are supposed to have given me a long time ago....

Wait... You have not replied my PM yet o.... You have to go to the mail you used in registering Nairaland
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
Honestly I have checked my mail , I didn't get anything. Try and resend again
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
I didn't get ur mail so I sent u a mail instead. grin. Hope u hv got it.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: I didn't get ur mail so I sent u a mail instead. grin. Hope u hv got it.

I've seen the PM....
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
OMO, before d thn go start make i quickly share dis wit una

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Abegi.. Nobody should take d Kpormor o.. Or else Amadiora go come down o, but i fit share wit Cute_bliss, Ishi and Br3nd4.. Lai lai, foxy wey go chop no go remain 4 me him padi..
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rap maestro: Abegi.. Nobody should take d Kpormor o.. Or else Amadiora go come down o, but i fit share wit Cute_bliss, Ishi and Br3nd4.. Lai lai, foxy wey go chop no go remain 4 me him padi..

Stop to dey post this kind picture my friend... I dey fast and you dey show me this kind thing... I go use prayer fire you o angry angry
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: I didn't get ur mail so I sent u a mail instead. grin. Hope u hv got it.

I have replied it... There are some things we need to get clear o... Report to base Ma'am
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
ye! Mogbè o.. Wu steal dat kpormor? I'm suspecting dat Yellow_Mosquito abi na Foxy Rebirth, chei.. All like pirated C.D, ~all in 1~
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
What pm. I haven't gotten anything are u sure ur sending it to de right mail
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rap maestro: Abegi.. Nobody should take d Kpormor o.. Or else Amadiora go come down o, but i fit share wit Cute_bliss, Ishi and Br3nd4.. Lai lai, foxy wey go chop no go remain 4 me him padi..
thanks but bring chilled martini or night train make i use am flush the thing down
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: What pm. I haven't gotten anything are u sure ur sending it to de right mail

You won't get it here. It was delivered right into your inbox... Your gmail account.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by tonbari: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy dj don show.... Lts get dis party started...
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
No mind me wo...

So tired right now... Dj... Jas get ready...

We ar stepping into it by the Grace of God...
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
I dont wanna run a count-down... It is God that determines who sees the next day... Gudnyt y'all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Purchase New Aircraft At Low Interest Rate / What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / Top 10 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.