Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,371 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Use Facebook To Get New Clients - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Use Facebook To Get New Clients (1050 Views)

(SCAM Alert): Beware Of Hood Rat Graphics Design Clients / MILBEN School / How To Convince More Clients With Business Videos Ads / 20 Worst Habits Of Graphic/Web design Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Facebook To Get New Clients by YoxTheProf(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
In less than two years, I have successfully built Yoxstudios Facebook business page to over 1200 fans without advertisement but the story of how I did that is one for another day. What you need is sales and the same technique that has brought me paying clients is what I’ll be telling you.

If you don’t have a personal Facebook account (for some miraculous reasons I will never understand), visit www.facebook.com and open one NOW! It’s free (and it’s not only for kids). Upload a good picture of you and thoroughly fill out your bio. This makes it easier for people to relate with you. Your profession and link to your Facebook business page, website and/or other online addresses that gives detailed information about your business are very essential.

Raid Facebook for every human being you think might need your product/services and send them a friend request. In my own case, I added every CEO and MD I could find. (Every business that wants to be successful needs branding and it’s those who call the shots at these businesses that are my target market). Many will accept your request, and many will ignore but it’s nothing to be bothered about. Online rejection won’t kill a fly so send some more request. An easy way is to search Facebook for groups related to your business and add people from there.

Share regularly on your timeline, experiences with your product/service. I said share not advertise or sell. Nobody goes to Facebook to buy anything; they go there to socialize so you cannot go about shouting “buy my stuff” like you’re in dugbe market. That will drive people away. Your posts should sound more like “I just sold 20 boxes of cup cakes and all the buyers’ looooooveedd the sweet taste. Off to grab a cup of milk shake in celebration.” Do not try any repulsive hard sale approach such as “Buy cup cakes for bla bla dollars. Call us now on 0800 bla bla bla.”

Other times when you are not talking about your product/service (and by other times I mean 70% of the time), post interesting things related to your business. Visit Google and search for things like interesting facts about dry cleaning, how to clean your glasses, popular quotes about fashion, etcetera. It must be something related to your business. When you find these things, just copy the link and paste on your timeline (you can also tag your friends in your posts to ensure that they see it). This encourages people to visit your Facebook account regularly and it also encourages them to make comments and share your post. By so doing, their friends hear about you and more people get to visit your page and see how happy you are doing what you do.

The same approach works for a Facebook business page too so you can open one and do the exact same thing. Just put your company logo for your profile picture, fill in your business details in your bio and use ‘we’ instead of ‘I’ for your communications.

Be consistent with this and trust me, people will contact you for your services soon enough.

This entry was posted in www.yoxstudios.com/wp on April 15, 2013.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Facebook To Get New Clients by spywareczar(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
nice one man cool
Re: How To Use Facebook To Get New Clients by YoxTheProf(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
spywareczar: nice one man cool

Thanks bruv

(1) (Reply)

Pls,i Need Help With Photoshop Installation On My System.helpfu Suggestns Wecumd / Where To Download. Editing Softwares / Nigerians Performing Chinese Konful On Grass:(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.