Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Auction Export - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auction Export (14136 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Car From Auction Export / Auction Export / How Credible Is Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

That is how it is with everyone and everywhere . . .

Thank you for the comment. We sell cars as they are, so full provided information for the car you can check before buying along with pictures.

As rule, we send documents for the car 5-7 days before car's arrival to the port.

You can check charges during transferring money with your bank that you're using. If the payment is made in time , there will be no late fees applied .
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ifeaka32:
Guys, thanks for your contribution.

Hello, thank you for you reply. You're always welcome. We are glad to be useful for you.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
toyad:

Scan ur payment reciept to auctionexport representative you are talking with they will credit ur acct within 12hrs. Thanks.

Sir, thank you for your message. Please, send scanned copy of the confirmation of payment to info@auctionexport.com and we'll credit your account as soon as we receive your money.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
evanstical:
How about money bookers ,Have you Guys tried it? Or I should only use bank wire transfers.And do you guys bid or Buy?

Sir, in order to make a payment you may use your Credit card or bank wire transfer. Please, go to the Finance section of your profile and choose the most convenient method of payment.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kunzee2304:
Urgent question:

Hi.... while trying to pick a car on Auction export...You will see two shipping costs. One with a state name on itmaybe New Jersey, California etc with costs of about $700 to $1100. Then you would also see on the right cost of shipping to ports ( Lagos) with costs of about $1800.

Now my question is that, after paying for both of this costs are you also to pay for clearing when it arrives in Nigeria? And you know that clearing in Naija is about 270k to 300k also.

Sir, transportation cost doesn't include clearing. So you should pay for clearing in your country.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
BelloSKK:

Oga Fhemmmy, please, have you ever bought vehicle from UK, especially on this website www.parkers.co.uk? Is the website not a scam, please?
Thanks very much for your urgent response.

AUCTION EXPORT.com is a web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions. This innovative technology allows international buyers to search, buy and export any vehicle of their choice.

https://www.auctionexport.com/
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
sholatech:
@fhemmy,
I get your point. But not what I am stating. What I mean is that if they tell you your total amount payable is $5000, don't transfer the exact amount but ADD to it as they will only reflect in your account with them the amount less all their bank charges(which you will not know).
So you won't be surprised that after sending $5000 by wire transfer to them, your account can read $4960 and they will then ask you to transfer another $40. Just a word of advice!

Hello. We are reflecting the amount of money that we received from our client. It is a usual procedure, all the banks charges each transaction.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We hope on our future cooperation. If you need any assistance you can always call to our direct line +1 416.900.3303

talabiabbey:
As regards my formal complaint, I want to say Auction export is reliable company with international reputation.
They have applied my money into my account a past monday almost 2weeks back and gave me a discount of $100 gift added to my account.
I submit my apology for the harsh comment.
Is really a business we can trust. The car I bought yesterday has been giving speedy shipment processes, with bill of landing uploaded to my profile. The have good financing programme as well.

Best regards
Accept my apology
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
sholatech:
You probably need to check with your bank. Usually when i transfer from Nigeria, they receive it at Auction Export in Canada same day or the next day and my account with them credited. Can you get telex copy from your bank that the money was successfully transfered?

Hello. Usual bank wire transfer takes 2-3 business days, it depends on a bank you use. Also once we received the confirmation of your payment and your money will hit our bank account we will credit your account.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Emeka6:
Guys kindly help with the process,shipping duration, bank transactions etc as I look to make my first purchase. Thank You

We will help you to buy any car from US and CA, we will arrange the transportation, it will take approximately 45-60 days.

May I know are you a registered member with Auction Export?
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thank you for choosing our company.

talabiabbey:

Export1 will get back to you but if you want local advice get me at talabiabbey@yahoo.com
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
sholatech:
@talabiabbey, please send me an email with the request and I will send some of my telex copy or fcy transfer copy to guide you. Please send to peter.Owoeye@gmail.com

Sir, you can do it just directly from your email, send the confirmation to info@auctionexport.com
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
ikweremilitant:
pls guys am a learner in this area can some one explain to me how to buy cars online cos am tired off nija dealers.pls help

Thank you for your interest in our company, we will help you to buy any car from US and CA. We are always looking for cooperation with new people. I advise you to start with the registration on our website, then you will be able to credit your account with a deposit and start the buying process.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@ fhemmmy,shola& co....who av donr bussiness dealings with auction export...pls my questions are....
1. How do u get notified when u won a bid from auctionexport
2. Pls what are d price range of their vehicle shipments to nigeria....via roro.....
Ur imputs would highly be appreciated

Thank you for your interest in Auction Export.
You will receive an email with the confirmation that you have won a car.

The approximate shipping time is 45-60 days. Approximate shipping costs are $1600-1900. We can ship car by roro it will cost you $1075 to Nigeria.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
BizBooks:

Baba Fhemmmy,

I have never seen any bank that charges $40 Wire Transfer fee. The most I have seen is $15.
Bank of America charges $12 while Suntrust charges $15.

@Poster,

What bank did you transfer the money to? We can tell you what their true Wire Transfer fee is.
Hello. Please contact your bank to check the exact amount you have transferred. Also check about the fees that the bank charged your transaction with.
Re: Auction Export by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@ fhemmmy,shola& co....who av donr bussiness dealings with auction export...pls my questions are....
1. How do u get notified when u won a bid from auctionexport
2. Pls what are d price range of their vehicle shipments to nigeria....via roro.....
Ur imputs would highly be appreciated

Please NOTE that i have NEVER done business with them before, will i ever do business with them in the future? if they have what i want and i am sure they could trusted, probably . . . BUT for now, i have my source for reliable and pocket friendly rides . . . . But i am NOT saying they are not reliable, but i am yet to test their service.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Konnektions146 post=16537140][/quote]

Thank you for your interest in our company.
You will receive an email with the confirmation that you have won a car.

We ship a car by roro to Nigeria, it will cost you $1075.
Re: Auction Export by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
BelloSKK:

Oga Fhemmmy, please, have you ever bought vehicle from UK, especially on this website www.parkers.co.uk? Is the website not a scam, please?
Thanks very much for your urgent response.

NO, I have never bought vehicles from them before.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dizzybizzy:

So far, I have bought 3 vehicles through Auction Export.
Received 1, the 2nd is arriving 5th May and the 3rd is still at NY port.
Intermediary bank (JP Morgan) charge $10 on each transfer.
The only issue with Auction Export is they don't respond promptly to questions and queries
Very poor customer service!

Hello,

thank you for message. We sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing AuctionExport!

You will be notified about charges in your e-mail and Profile: "**Please note that all international wires may be subject to a 10$ fee charged by an Intermediary Transit Bank"

We do the best! If you have any issues and would like to receive answers fast, feel free to contact our direct line:

+1 416.900.3303 ext: 1

1 Like

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
gene100:
I made payment on the 17th Nov 2014 and up till date 23rd Nov they still claim not to have seen it, even after sending the GTbank telex same day i paid. The annoying part is that they charge me an additional daily late payment fee!
Each time I call they will say we have not received your money as soon as we do we will credit your account.

Hello,

thank you for your message.

Transfer time for bank wire takes 3 to 5 BUSINESS days. Once we receive money and confirmation of payment, we will credit account properly and in time. Otherwise 0.125% from outstanding balance per day will be obliged towards your account. You were notified about it via e-mail.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
gene100:

Received the car today and am very happy

Hi,

we are glad to hear it!

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
samir101ng:
As a paying customer, no apology is needed. This is a service that should have been smoothly concluded a while ago. Wonder why they have such a lackadaisical attitude to their customer needs. It has scared off a lot of potential customers i tell you.

Hello. Thank you for your message. We have all the answers on Frequently Asked Questions provided on our website: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/HowToBuy?section=7 . I think it it explains a lot .
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
samir101ng:
Hmmmm, poor customer service is really becoming the norm with this company. Have registered with them but with the comments and complaints am seeing on this forum, am scared of doing business with them.

Hi,

My name is Sandra Walker and I represent the customer support department of Auction Export.

Please be sure you have my personal support at Auction Export, my goal is to help you understand the structure of our site and to guide you through the buying process.

Check our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport

VIDEO TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR CLIENTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMwjPkJoUD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxRbq53UBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKnL6o0OEBw

In our inventory you can find over 200 000 vehicles presented by insurance companies, banks, authorized dealerships and other auctions. It does not matter what your budget is, we will find you a car!

If you are looking for any particular car please use our Search section: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory. Choose the make, year, and model of the car which you want to buy, and you will be redirected to the page with all the available cars according to your specifications.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Sandra Walker
Customer Support Representative

E-mail: sandra@auctionexport.com
Tel: +1 416. 900. 3303 ext.303
Skype ID: auctionexport.sandra
Fax: +1-416-900-3303

1 Like

Re: Auction Export by wakes: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Export1:

Hi,

My name is Sandra Walker and I represent the customer support department of Auction Export.

Please be sure you have my personal support at Auction Export, my goal is to help you understand the structure of our site and to guide you through the buying process.

Check our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport

VIDEO TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR CLIENTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMwjPkJoUD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxRbq53UBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKnL6o0OEBw

In our inventory you can find over 200 000 vehicles presented by insurance companies, banks, authorized dealerships and other auctions. It does not matter what your budget is, we will find you a car!

If you are looking for any particular car please use our Search section: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory. Choose the make, year, and model of the car which you want to buy, and you will be redirected to the page with all the available cars according to your specifications.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Sandra Walker
Customer Support Representative

E-mail: sandra@auctionexport.com
Tel: +1 416. 900. 3303 ext.303
Skype ID: auctionexport.sandra
Fax: +1-416-900-3303
Can I get a car with N400,000 shipped to my doorstep in Nigeria? If that is possible let me have the details of the car and what is involved. Thanks
Re: Auction Export by Dizzybizzy: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Export1:

Hello,

thank you for message. We sincerely appreciate it.

You will be notified about charges in your e-mail and Profile: "**Please note that all international wires may be subject to a 10$ fee charged by an Intermediary Transit Bank"

We do the best! If you have any issues and would like to receive answers fast, feel free to contact our direct line:

+1 416.900.3303 ext: 1

Thank you Auction Export Team. This was dated 23rd April 2013. Fastforward to 26th February 2015, I have bought 14 vehicles through Auction Export.
Sales Rep Casey Davis has been doing a wonderful job. My experience has been worthwhile. Hoping to get an authorised dealer certificate in few weeks after my 15th purchase.
Re: Auction Export by gangb(f): 6:02am On Mar 12, 2015
If You know you are not a patient person and you do not like when you send emails and don't get reply, don't bother to do business with auction export. Where it takes over 4 weeks to clear customs and the car is still there clearing what I don't know. Process is very frustrating.
Re: Auction Export by Stoical: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Export1 or Casey Davis... Can I have an idea on how to get a vehicle to Portharcourt where I base? I mean a step by step, detailed information. Thanks
Re: Auction Export by Bale2010: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please can someone help? I intend to buy a 2005 model car from Auction Export and ship it to Nigeria but not knowing how much its gonna cost me interms of clearance. Thanks
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
gangb:
If You know you are not a patient person and you do not like when you send emails and don't get reply, don't bother to do business with auction export. Where it takes over 4 weeks to clear customs and the car is still there clearing what I don't know. Process is very frustrating.

Hello and thank you for your Message.

The whole transportation process, from the Point of Sale till the time a purchased car reaches the port of Destination, takes 45-60 days; which is the normal term to get a car transported from one continent to another, passing customs at the exit port and arranging necessary documentation.
AuctionExport Shipping Department team does everything possible from our side to fasten the process and make sure you get your car on time.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping

Thank you for your patience,
AuctionExport.

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
Stoical:
Export1 or Casey Davis... Can I have an idea on how to get a vehicle to Portharcourt where I base? I mean a step by step, detailed information. Thanks

Hello and Thank you for your message.

My name is Kira, I'm the Customer Support agent form AuctionExport.
Please send me an email, to kira@auctionexport.com, requesting for this information, and I'll be glad to provide you with all the details on how the shipping process goes, current prices for transportation to Nigeria and also the contact of the Clearing Agent, working for AuctionExport, who can assist you with going through customs.

Please note, that the destination port for Nigeria is in Lagos.

Thank you,
AuctionExport.

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
Bale2010:
Please can someone help? I intend to buy a 2005 model car from Auction Export and ship it to Nigeria but not knowing how much its gonna cost me interms of clearance. Thanks

Hello and Thank you for your Message.

AuctionExport team will definitely help you with the whole purchasing process of any car from our Inventory.
To find out all the details, please contact me directly, my email is kira@auctionexport.com.

Please proceed with the Registration on our website, if you haven't done so yet. It'll will cost you nothing and won't take much of your time,
just follow to the REGISTRATION PAGE: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

Thank you,
AuctionExport.

Re: Auction Export by gangb(f): 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
Export1:

Hello and thank you for your Message.

The whole transportation process, from the Point of Sale till the time a purchased car reaches the port of Destination, takes 45-60 days; which is the normal term to get a car transported from one continent to another, passing customs at the exit port and arranging necessary documentation.
AuctionExport Shipping Department team does everything possible from our side to fasten the process and make sure you get your car on time.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping

Thank you for your patience,
AuctionExport.

car was paid completely Feb 3rd
Car got to exit port February 12th and was shipped April 20th so Please do the maths, is more than 60days .so I will advise anyone who is not patient to not bother doing business with auction export, and you will have to keep disturbing and chasing them for everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Advantages Of Over Speeding (counter Thread) / Blown Head Gasket: Detailed Explanation / 71% Federal Roads Now Motorable – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.