Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Auction Export - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auction Export (14138 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Car From Auction Export / Auction Export / How Credible Is Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Export by bimppyola: 1:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls can you give me advice on salvagedrive.com ,how does it work and are they reliable to purchase clean title cars from and how am i going to do about it ,pls your comments and advice would be appreciated.
Re: Auction Export by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 20, 2015
bimppyola:
Pls can you give me advice on salvagedrive.com ,how does it work and are they reliable to purchase clean title cars from and how am i going to do about it ,pls your comments and advice would be appreciated.

Dude, the logical approach to finding out the purchase procedure is to call Auction Export directly.
Re: Auction Export by bimppyola: 3:20am On Jul 20, 2015
am actually talking about salvagedrive.com and not auctionexport.Any report on them to know if they are reliable
Re: Auction Export by bimppyola: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
I need guidelines to follow on how to register,link to register,how to bid,how to make payment,how to know if my account has been credited,pls i need ur support and guidelines on how to buy a car from auction export and the site line.I donot know anything on buying from usa,
Re: Auction Export by chukel(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2015
This is my problem with auction export. Got this info from their website's FAQs. I live in North America, can I still register?
Yes, you can register from anywhere in the world, as well as purchase vehicles. However all purchased vehicles must be sold for export outside of USA and Canada.

Does it mean these vehicles even the so called clean title are not deemed fit to be used in the US or Canada but only good to be exported to countries like nigeria?
Re: Auction Export by innocent1(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2016
please those of you who have completed a deal with this company, can you please clarify on how you went about the clearing at the port. how much is involved? thanks
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
bimppyola:
I need guidelines to follow on how to register,link to register,how to bid,how to make payment,how to know if my account has been credited,pls i need ur support and guidelines on how to buy a car from auction export and the site line.I donot know anything on buying from usa,

Hello, thank you for comment!

We can provide you with direct access to North American wholesale auto market and full range of services - assistance in search of the car, auction buying, support during whole buying process, paperwork handling, clearance at the exit port and shipping to Lagos, Nigeria.

Please check this 3-Step Guidance on how to get started:
1. Register with us and get an access to over 250,000 vehicles available for sale with prices and pictures. Registration is free (https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register).

2. Place an initial deposit into your profile's balance. The minimum required amount is $400. Deposit is used to reserve the car for you and considered to be the first down payment for the car you buy. To place deposit, you can use your credit card or make a bank wire transfer.

3. Choose convenient method of purchasing - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/HowToBuy?section=3

If you have any questions please inbox your contacts and we will get back to you or email nelly@auctionexport.com for immediate assistance.

Thank you
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
chukel:
This is my problem with auction export. Got this info from their website's FAQs. I live in North America, can I still register?
Yes, you can register from anywhere in the world, as well as purchase vehicles. However all purchased vehicles must be sold for export outside of USA and Canada.

Does it mean these vehicles even the so called clean title are not deemed fit to be used in the US or Canada but only good to be exported to countries like nigeria?

Hello, and thank you for question!

AuctionExport is licensed as an exporter. This is the main point of our services, - we help customers all over the world purchase vehicles from the North American wholesale auto market. That way, there’s absolutely no need for you to go abroad, to check everything yourself and put yourself through a stressful deal-searching and closing process.

AuctionExport is not just a website with cars, but you’ll get to know that behind it, there are several Departments with devoted people working for each, with years of experience in a car selling business, who'll be assisting you all the way on your Purchase, so you can get a Car at the port of your Country.

Best regards.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hello,

thank you for comment! You may view more details on how the import process in Nigeria is arranged by the link - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping?section=7&sub=Nigeria

We hope this information will be of help to you.
Best regards.

innocent1:
please those of you who have completed a deal with this company, can you please clarify on how you went about the clearing at the port. how much is involved? thanks
Re: Auction Export by bobbymore: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please where is your Lagos office

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Advantages Of Over Speeding (counter Thread) / Blown Head Gasket: Detailed Explanation / 71% Federal Roads Now Motorable – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.