Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

International Passport Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Needed Urgently (11329 Views)

International Passport Needed Urgently / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport Needed Urgently by kmute(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please i need International passport urgently. How do i go about it? (I'm in Benin, Edo state). How much will it cost? How long will take and what are the requirements? Please i will realy appreciate if i could find answers to these questions a.s.a.p! Tanx
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by bolajiboi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
go to the immigration office in the state you are and apply for one it will be ready btw 2-4weeks bt if u want to collect it d same day dat mean u will tip those immigration officer and it will be ready dat same day bt make sure u go very early. price maximum 17k for express service
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by kmute(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
bolajiboi: go to the immigration office in the state you are and apply for one it will be ready btw 2-4weeks bt if u want to collect it d same day dat mean u will tip those immigration officer and it will be ready dat same day bt make sure u go very early. price maximum 17k for express service
men tanx so much...i really appreciate. I tink i'll go with the express service
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by bolajiboi(m): 2:42am On Apr 16, 2013
Warning and advise dnt patronage d guys outside go straight into d office nd talk to any officer tell him/her wat u want and he/she will will link u up #gbam over to you#
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
kmute: Please i need International passport urgently. How do i go about it? (I'm in Benin, Edo state). How much will it cost? How long will take and what are the requirements? Please i will realy appreciate if i could find answers to these questions a.s.a.p! Tanx
I did mine in Benin city also with 20,100 and I got it that same day.
The document you need are Birth certificate or university ID card, Guarantor's letter and two passport photograph
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by talitakumi: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Better still come to lagos and get it done with no issue of insufficient booklet.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by kmute(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Big thanks to all of you. Y'all have been of great help. I've finally done it. I did it at the Benin Immigration office, a friend took me there and his contact accepted 18k. And i also got it that same day.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by donez(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2013
kmute: Big thanks to all of you. Y'all have been of great help. I've finally done it. I did it at the Benin Immigration office, a friend took me there and his contact accepted 18k. And i also got it that same day.
congrts.. What are d documents u used and how can one get guarantor's letter as said by sum1 here?
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by kmute(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2013
donez: congrts.. What are d documents u used and how can one get guarantor's letter as said by sum1 here?

Mehn sorry its coming a bit late. hope u'll still find it useful. When i did mine, i made photocopy of the following documents:
My guarantor's National I.D card and Driver's license (front and back photocopy and your guarantor should attach a passport photograph and signature)
L.G.A Certificate of origin
Birth certificate or Affidavit for age declaration
2 Passport photograph
Identity Card

That's all. That was what was required of me at the Benin Immigration office for Int'l Passport.

And pls note your guarantor can use his/her Int'l paasport in lieu of National I.D or Driver's license. All the best bro!
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by ismart: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
kmute:

Mehn sorry its coming a bit late. hope u'll still find it useful. When i did mine, i made photocopy of the following documents:
My guarantor's National I.D card and Driver's license (front and back photocopy and your guarantor should attach a passport photograph and signature)
2 Passport photograph
Identity Card

That's all. That was what was required of me at the Benin Immigration office for Int'l Passport.

And pls note your guarantor can use his/her Int'l paasport in lieu of National I.D or Driver's license. All the best bro!
just the right info that I need now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by kuzee(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
kmute:

2 Passport photograph
Identity Card

thanks forbthe information
can you tip me the address?
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by 2sex(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2015
kuzee:

thanks forbthe information
can you tip me the address?
go to immigration office at ikpoba hill. You can get a bus going to that direction from mission road. That should cost you just 50 naira.

I did my own passport for 30k
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by kuzee(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2015
2sex:
go to immigration office at ikpoba hill. You can get a bus going to that direction from mission road. That should cost you just 50 naira.

I did my own passport for 30k
thanks, the amount is quite high from 20k to 30k
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by 2sex(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
kuzee:

thanks, the amount is quite high from 20k to 30k
Na so we see am. I was told it was increased. I have a feeling that they are the one behind the increment, but what can we do? A friend said he did his for 28k previously before me. That was a month before mine, which was in March. You will be stopped at the entrance and asked what you want. Don't mind those folks. They are positioned there to get their own clients. Just tell them that you were asked to come and collect your passport. I could give you the number of the person that did mine for me if you wish.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by kuzee(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
2sex:
Na so we see am. I was told it was increased. I have a feeling that they are the one behind the increment, but what can we do? A friend said he did his for 28k previously before me. That was a month before mine, which was in March. You will be stopped at the entrance and asked what you want. Don't mind those folks. They are positioned there to get their own clients. Just tell them that you were asked to come and collect your passport. I could give you the number of the person that did mine for me if you wish.
plz i am in dire need of that, you can also share me yours also..wanna hook up with you..
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by 2sex(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
kuzee:

plz i am in dire need of that, you can also share me yours also..wanna hook up with you..
I will drop his number tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply. Kindly quote me and give me a means of sending his number over to you if and only if you are paying the 30k ooo.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by 2sex(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2015
kuzee:

Hello, have you gotten it done. I am so sorry I forgot. Let me know.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by goodieuzo: 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
Who can be a guarantor?
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Chubhie: 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
2sex:
One would think those guys at the gate are being security conscious not knowing that they are hustling for clients. I think NIS is paying more attention now to false declaration of age. I had to amuse myself listening to a parent arguing that their daughter is 15years old. But the gurl in question looks 20 above. When the guy interviewing got angry about being lied to, they scampered to produce a picture that the gurl just finished sitting for WAEC. Very comic sight.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by 2sex(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2015
Chubhie:
One would think those guys at the gate are being security conscious not knowing that they are hustling for clients. I think NIS is paying more attention now to false declaration of age. I had to amuse myself listening to a parent arguing that their daughter is 15years old. But the gurl in question looks 20 above. When the guy interviewing got angry about being lied to, they scampered to produce a picture that the gurl just finished sitting for WAEC. Very comic sight.
lol... when I was about to collect my passport, I don't know what transpired between a girl and one of the NIS staff... come see begging which initially she was claiming right. The staff kept her passport on his desk and she went to pick it up without his consent but was caught as she was about to leave. She started begging.

Nigerians just believe you have to lie to get through anything and to many of them, lying shows you are smart.... the said girl who was initially claiming smart turned a mockery of herself that day.

One thing I cant handle on myself is lies, you will keep covering all previous lies as you move along... man that's one heck of a job I can't handle.

1 Like

Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Chubhie: 8:17pm On May 16, 2015
2sex:
lol... when I was about to collect my passport, I don't know what transpired between a girl and one of the NIS staff... come see begging which initially she was claiming right. The staff kept her passport on his desk and she went to pick it up without his consent but was caught as she was about to leave. She started begging.

Nigerians just believe you have to lie to get through anything and to many of them, lying shows you are smart.... the said girl who was initially claiming smart turned a mockery of herself that day.

One thing I cant handle on myself is lies, you will keep covering all previous lies as you move along... man that's one heck of a job I can't handle.
The act of lying has been smuggled in as a virtue that one needs to arm himself with to be considered smart in the nigerian jungle.

I love playing the fool and watch people lie and struggle to keep up with the lies... Some will lie and once the lie is too choking and bout to consume they bail out with the flimsiest of excuses. I love amusing myself with the part they get to struggle.

The study of human nature can be most entertaining. Glad you are keeping it real.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Osarhenomase(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Please how much does international passport (express)
in benin cost as at now the year 2015
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by afuyebusayo: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
It's 27000
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Plumcherry: 10:34am On May 27, 2016
Please, how much does it cost now, 2016?
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by informato: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
2sex:
...good evening. please I need the number of the person
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by wyrenatz: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
pls where is the immigration office located in benin city. need it urgently.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Jiteshell(f): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
has anyone done it recently, how much did it cost? did anyone make use of the online portal, on it, it is 15k, does that work?
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Folksyharry(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
2sex:
I will drop his number tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply. Kindly quote me and give me a means of sending his number over to you if and only if you are paying the 30k ooo.

I just saw this thread now. Please I need the number too. I'm in Benin at the moment and I want to go to NIS office on Monday. All my documents are in PH but I heard I can still apply without presenting my Local govt of origin and birth certificate. Is that true. I can make photocopies of those documents from my flash drive but I don't know if they will accept the copies without seeing the originals. Please help with the number so that I can ask the person directly. Thanks.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by petemail2all(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2017
I want to process international passports for myself, my wife and 2year old baby. Please what's the current price now and how soon will it be ready or what state should I go to to process it? I'm currently in Benin city.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by Vibrantvyv644(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
petemail2all:
I want to process international passports for myself, my wife and 2year old baby. Please what's the current price now and how soon will it be ready or what state should I go to to process it? I'm currently in Benin city.

it can be processed anywhere. But i did mine last for 35k. I got it the next day.
Re: International Passport Needed Urgently by johndwayy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
petemail2all:

You can do it at Immigration office in Asaba for 35k each and you will collect it that day.. I did mine last week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane / Any Nigerian Studying In Greece Here? / How Do I Relocate To The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.