Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (28848 Views)

Which Nairaland Celebrity Will U Like To Date? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin

55 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
who is she??
Babe dey ok, husband look like say im get strabismus. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Moyola(f): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
heheh!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Chanchit: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Op, so for ur eye u be like celebrity..? Ok o, lemme start celebrating you with my agbo jedi.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Flashaldrin: who is she??
Babe dey ok, husband look like say im get strabismus. undecided
nofin close 2strabismus

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
---
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lovely!! You go girl, nothing do you!!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: nofin close 2strabismus
ok, but what of exolphthalmus?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
OP, are you pregnant?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Akshow: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Danger couple
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 50calibre(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
The husband looks subdued and tamed, is that lady you? Can I rent you from your husband for just 12 hours, there are many things I intend to do to that figure.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Flashaldrin:
ok, but what of exolphthalmus?? undecided
all u can can c is sexy eyes!it can take u down low!not bulging eyes!naughty u grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by MrCork17: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
50calibre: The husband looks subdued and tamed, is that lady you? Can I rent you from your husband for just 12 hours, there are many things I intend to do to that figure.

50calibre....bro, no oofeinsese but u the 2nd ugliest boy on Nairaland.. and its an acievement (yor pickture profile)angry

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikky u r beautiful mehn... hubby is cute too

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dondav: Am I the only one who noticed her big belly!...

Huge Turn off! undecided
SMH

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 50calibre(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:

50calibre....bro, no oofeinsese but u the 2nd ugliest boy on Nairaland.. and its an acievement (yor pickture profile)angry

Hahaha mr cork the vile creature doesn't even have eyes. What specie of organism are you? Cos you sure as hell aint human. No oofience!

Someone liked your post hahahaha!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:
nikky u r beautiful mehn... hubby is cute too
tnks. Sis!I jus like u nd greatgod1,I don't knw yy
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:

my cork oo!but u. Like only white womens cheesy no offeinsses
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Hahahah MR cork! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by MrCork17: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
50calibre:

Hahaha mr cork the vile creature doesn't even have eyes. What specie of organism are you? Cos you sure as hell aint human. No oofience!

50calibre: ..brother, u shuld be glad people say u loook like a she.male...at least u dont relly loook g.aylipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Cute!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by MrCork17: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: my cork oo!but u. Like only white womens cheesy no offeinsses

...Yea i love wite women but 50calibre one of those nigrian g,ay traffic warden from Libya

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Cute!
tnks sis
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 50calibre(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:

50calibre: ..brother, u shuld be glad people say u loook like a she.male...at least u dont relly loook g.aylipsrsealed

Haha I like this guy! You always make my day. Yes I'm a shema*le. Are you happy?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by biolabee(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
op, lovely pics and reserved hubby

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 50calibre(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: hahaha! U knw mr cork nau,jus pulling yo legs!tnk God unna 2dey London!

I know he is a clown, I'm just playing along with him. I'm beginning to enjoy his comments.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by MrCork17: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: hahaha! U knw mr cork nau,jus pulling yo legs!tnk God unna 2dey London!

correction...sweery i aint pullin his leg..that boy is the 2nd ugliest mofo on nairaland after Flashdirin..i swaar!angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.