Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21039 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by BeraBera(f): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi6aT6pfCD4

Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala talks to Christiane Amanpour on CNN International tonight 16th April 2013 at 2100 CET. Tune in...

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by SlyIg(f): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2013
Can i use my nokia to watch it plssssssssssssss?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by alexchiny: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2013
Thats my Aunty. I will be watching that.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by slimming: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Don't expect to hear anything than justifying the govt of Nigeria on performance will never see.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by alexchiny: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2013
slimming: Don't expect to hear anything than justifying the govt of Nigeria on performance will never see.

Nobody is forcing you to watch bro.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by ichidodo: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
alright.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nosyke(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wow..that's great, I'll surely set a reminder.
Why is this not on the front page yet?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by awodman: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Please wots the time in our local time
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by obo389(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
awodman: Please wots the time in our local time
undecidedwa about askin d same question..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by holysina(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
awodman: Please wots the time in our local time

9pm
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by awodman: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
holy sina:

9pm
Thanks a lot
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Surely i shall watch my aunty on display of intelligence and experience.
The world need a chear of those qualities of her's.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Can't wait..aunty ngozi mi grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Johnnoah1st: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
PLEASE WHY IS IT THAT NAIRALAND IS FILLED WITH BORING NEWS THIS DAYS?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Johnnoah1st: PLEASE WHY IS IT THAT NAIRALAND IS FILLED WITH BORING NEWS THIS DAYS?
So this news is boring? BIG F.O.O.L. It's people like you that look forward to news like. ' bomb blast in Kano, 100 killed', 'Plane just Crashed in Agege, all passengers dead' or 'A bus plunged into river from 3rd mainland bridge,no survivors'. If this isnt news to you, i wonder what is. AtaNI!

16 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
she wants to 'right'' Jona's wrong?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by ojesoj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

Nobody is forcing you to watch bro.
Hw old are you. Teenagers commenting who know nothing about the economic situation in d country
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Fishout(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
on what issue? i may prefer watch Arsenal vs everton match jor
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by qhiwegh(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Is this the same Amanpour that destroyed the GEJ, made him look like a ritard? I doubt Pigozi Okonjo-Squeala will do fare much better.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by POLICECAP: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=14pt] I'lld love to watch it but which 1 be 2100 CET for naija time? [/size]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by MEILYN(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
a must watch

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
She wants to redeem the image of the President who performed badly when interviewed by the CNN presenter.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dridowu: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Cant wait anymore 4 d interview, i hope she wont lie that most lagosian are super-rich

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by musiwa23: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
.Christiane Amanpour should interview me. it is the solution to the mess nigeria is. It will be the turning point in anyone media career.

It will have more hits than the president of nigeria or ngozi iweala. why do you think nairaland has its hits.. It is me.. if i stop posting to nairaland./. please go and check nairaland rating.. it will fall.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by sammmiey1: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
She's goin 2spil out garbage as usual
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny: Thats my Aunty. I will be watching that.

For NTA?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order / APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.