Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21040 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Elueme: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ngozi finish this Armanpour lady sha o grin. Nice one, Ngozi, Armanpour should be rightly placed.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
i give it to ngozi.
she held her own. did a better job than her boss.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Godogwu: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Nonsense!

I would rather spend my time watching "Save The Last Dance" over and over again than to waste it watching that Ibo product of a woman called okonjo iwala spewing her usual trash on tv

Of what importance Z that nonsense interview to me by the way? Nonsense!

its really sad...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by princeFAD: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
i guess NOI arranged the meeting with Ananpour to correct the damage done by GEJ by his inability to answer questions diplomatically.NOI was very diplomatic in the way she answered thr questions thrown to her.She has done well in my own opinion

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by wowo2: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Did she not evade that Alams pardon question like a pro? smooth operator Ma..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by playboy19(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
She didnt answer a single question. All she did was talk talk and talk without making a single point.

All i heard was comparism with other countries. She even made a mistake of comparing Nigeria's electricity with SA's and then quickly retracted her statement or shall i say re-phrase.

And the giggle that ended the interview? Priceless. Sound more like... thank God this is all over.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by gohamburg(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala stylishly skipped the Alamieyesigha's question...but give it her she is one the few very learned ministers we've got.Straight to the point answers...I admire her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Starlett: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
And finally, this is a real breath of fresh air after the disaster that was GEJ's interview some months back. How I wish al those who represent Nigeria at every level could be as forthright and articulate as this lady has been. She's a pride indeed to Africa! cheesy cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by taioluv: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
saw d interview with madam okonjo iweala wt amanpour on CNN,dat ma iweala is brillant very articulate,and beautiful,she answerd all questions correctly,am proud of her amanpour had no chance fire questn

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Roliks09: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jonathan put a stain on our collective intelligence with that pardon!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by miqos02(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wily,Wily:
Why is it that anytime this woman(Ngozi) comes out, Yorubas will start to Shiver
na wa oh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by G50member(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
One thing you can't take away from Nigerians in government is this plausible capacity to defend themselves and paint black white before the public.
NOI did just that cos from where I am, this government is a fraud and I know I represent atleast 85% of Nigerians when I say that.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wow, Ngozi really did well with a painstaking answers. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Policewoman(f): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
playboy19: She didnt answer a single question. All she did was talk talk and talk without making a single point.

All i heard was comparism with other countries. She even made a mistake of comparing Nigeria's electricity with SA's and then quickly retracted her statement or shall i say re-phrase.

And the giggle that ended the interview? Priceless. Sound more like... thank God this is all over.
Can you even face Channels TV interview talkless of CNN?. Abeg park one side joo.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by nikkyshyne(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
I like the fact she was confident. But it appears she has crammed what to say or something. Please what exactly was she saying about Alamieyeseigha's All I heard was she promoting her book and things that didn't relate to the question.

I was so embarrassed when they showed the light that went off at the Jonathan's speech. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by theripper2: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
NOI, u evade that alameisegha question o, overall sha, u make sense small.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dlox147(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
"treat the stolen oil like blood diamonds"...thats what it should be, letting them no that the buyer of stolen goods is also a thief..LOVE YOU MADAM NOI.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
l just finish watching it now on CNN.This woman is my sister but her responds today was unacceptable.She is saying only 10 percent of nigeria are corrupt. That is 99% are honest. Haba Anuty Ngor.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Roliks09: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
playboy19: She didnt answer a single question. All she did was talk talk and talk without making a single point.

thot I was d only one that heard the giggle. Really, she kept on comparing us with other countries. Her excuse for poor power supply didnt make sense. That there had been no investment prior to 99. What of all the billions invested after 99. Shame on us as a nation. I feel bad being a Nigerian! The woman even dissed us that untop our all the crude, we couldnt generate power. And Madam Ngozi expects those buying stolen oil to report? Hello ma'am! Wake up! Whose fault is it that we couldnt tighten our security?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Godogwu: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: I like the fact she was confident. But it appears she has crammed what to say or something. Please what exactly was she saying about Alamieyeseigha's All I heard was she promoting her book and things that didn't relate to the question.

I was so embarrassed when they showed the light that went off at the Jonathan's speech. embarassed

how do you cram a speech against Christiane Amanpour ??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dlox147(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
l just finish watching it now on CNN.This woman is my sister but her responds today was unacceptable.She is saying onlu 10 percent of nigeria are corrupt. That is 99% is are honest. Haba Anuty Ngor.
GUY LISTEN TO YOU!!..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Feedmemore(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
I couldn't watch it... Can someone please summerise her overall performance?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
She couldn't even defend Jonathan for granting Alams the amnesty.I guess she knew how fOoolish the amnesty was but couldn't tell her boss.

I like the intro on the light out in the church when jonathan was making his speech,the hit on Iweala's mother kidnapping and the davos video where jonathan lied.

Okupe and Abati should have coached iweala before granting the interview.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dozieo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is really smart I must confess she really answered those questions like someone with brains and in control of herself unlike our oga at the top that goofed during an interview with the same Amanpour!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Ramnon2: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
NOI and Amanpour

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dbride: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2013

When you see something good, can you honestly recognise it? No you cant, so I excuse you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by superbloke(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: I like the fact she was confident. But it appears she has crammed what to say or something. Please what exactly was she saying about Alamieyeseigha's All I heard was she promoting her book and things that didn't relate to the question.

I tell you, not as embarrassed as i was lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
taio luv: saw d interview with madam okonjo iweala wt amanpour on CNN,dat ma iweala is brillant very articulate,and beautiful,she answerd all questions correctly,am proud of her amanpour had no chance fire questn

Did you watch it on NTA ?

Ok please tell me what she said about Alams amnesty as against government will to fight corruption ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.