Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise (5842 Views)

2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2013
My fellow nairalanders, I just got this authentic information from a very reliable source. Out of the thousands of applicants that sat for the test, ONLY 2000 plus passed, hence the reason why they invited those who missed the first test to come and write. Even with that, few people passed. The recent development is that they will either re-advertise the vacancy by giving room for other fields of study and qualifications to come in or introduce "Moral Qualification" (honestly, I don't understand this o) to enable them get the required number of staff needed for the job. When I asked him what he meant by "moral", he said since the job has to do with curbing criminal activities, there is need to introduce that. I really don't know how they want to go about that o. But the result of the test may not be published any time soon because of the above mentioned. They will soon hold a board meeting to deliberate on what to do. Let's just be hopeful that whatever decision they arrive at will favour us. SHALOM!
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2013
Those people are sick. How can you write a computer exams for God sake and up till now, the result is not yet out? It sounds so politically frustrating.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Edokpia: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
kismo: My fellow nairalanders, I just got this authentic information from a very reliable source. Out of the thousands of applicants that sat for the test, ONLY 2000 plus passed, hence the reason why they invited those who missed the first test to come and write. Even with that, few people passed. The recent development is that they will either re-advertise the vacancy by giving room for other fields of study and qualifications to come in or introduce "Moral Qualification" (honestly, I don't understand this o) to enable them get the required number of staff needed for the job. When I asked him what he meant by "moral", he said since the job has to do with curbing criminal activities, there is need to introduce that. I really don't know how they want to go about that o. But the result of the test may not be published any time soon because of the above mentioned. They will soon hold a board meeting to deliberate on what to do. Let's just be hopeful that whatever decision they arrive at will favour us. SHALOM!
. My friend I do not believe ur story because,it was widely stated that over 150000 applied for just 1750 nimc job slots, so if 2000 people passed 1750 job slots what is the need for your above mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Edokpia: . My friend I do not believe ur story because,it was widely stated that over 150000 applied for just 1750 nimc job slots, so if 2000 people passed 1750 job slots what is the need for your above mentioned.
Well, you are not compelled to believe. I just posted what I was told. But to say the fact, you are right. I will see how I can inform the person about what you have just said because I believe he cannot tell me lie since he is one of the board members. I will modify the thread as soon as I am able to find out about the "1750" issue. But beleive me, this is not a cooked "story" as you thought. Thank you for the insight.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by bibinwaka: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
@edokpia
my
dear it is 17,500. 1750 cannot be enugh 2 regstr more dan 160mil pple.
for his story who passd is nt d issue at nimc hse, it is d volume of
political candidt, dat is y dey had 2 cal 4 2nd test because d Dg wil hav
notin 2do wit one who didnt write d test.8-)

1 Like

Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Edokpia: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
bibinwaka: @edokpia
my
. I know what I am writting about, the required vacant slots is 1750 and not 17500, you can google it and confirm it online, I even read it on several national daily newspapers.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by bibinwaka: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
dat is wat dey wnt u 2 bliv.
Inec said dey wnt only 1500. Bt do u no dey rcrtd more than 3,000. U cn find out if u wnt.
They sackd 4,000 how many do u tink dey wil require more 2 fil in dat gap.
Solve d maths
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Winners72(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
I personally know someone who works there and she told me more dan 80 percent that wrote the test failed. She said it was a mass failure that any moment from now text messages will start flying out. As a matter of fact, she will be leaving abuja for her station tomao cos she's been called upon since last week for this purpose. Just pray joor.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by bibinwaka: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
dat one na political jingle make e be say if u no see ur name u go bliv say u fail.
while many post hav been given 2 minister/senators list.
dnt mind her.!!
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Innocent314: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
NIMC? Their wahala is out of hand ooo, different info everywhere...... Well, let hope our name is among bc d system is too corrupts dt y al these info everywhere....
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by rekeson: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Winners72: I personally know someone who works there and she told me more dan 80 percent that wrote the test failed. She said it was a mass failure that any moment from now text messages will start flying out. As a matter of fact, she will be leaving abuja for her station tomao cos she's been called upon since last week for this purpose. Just pray joor.

If dis is TRUE it means I have 101% chances of getting dis job cos I didn't fail and cannot fail. Come on people it ought to be that 80% passed d test cos it was a cheap test

1 Like

Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Dumkele1: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Kismo pls can i get ur email.thanks
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by rekeson: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Meanwhile as I type dis, 9jan youths are demanding answers from Nimc ryt now on Facebook.

http://m.facebook.com/192729797440955/timeline/story?ut=69&hash=-1969415494166057695&wstart=0&wend=1367391599&ustart&refid=17
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Vickram: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Y are all dis pepp deceiving us, I can tell from a reliable source dt we dt guy said na lie, my frnd and I went to meet a senator from our stateof origin here in abj concerng d stuff, d man told us dt before we even came , dt he was only given too slots and some peep on his neck ve collected it and later communicate one of his senator frnd and dt his frnd gave one slot in replace of another recruitment due to d fact dt dis my frnd father is connect .I can tell u dt b4 d final sent message to those they dnt invited initially ,they ve concluded the stuff. Let just try pray for the best
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Vickram: Y are all dis pepp deceiving us, I can tell from a reliable source dt we dt guy said na lie, my frnd and I went to meet a senator from our stateof origin here in abj concerng d stuff, d man told us dt before we even came , dt he was only given too slots and some peep on his neck ve collected it and later communicate one of his senator frnd and dt his frnd gave one slot in replace of another recruitment due to d fact dt dis my frnd father is connect .I can tell u dt b4 d final sent message to those they dnt invited initially ,they ve concluded the stuff. Let just try pray for the best
You may be right, but let's wait and see what will happen at the end. As much as I believe there will be under 'G' stuff, from what my source told me, I believe there will still be merit list.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dumkele_1: Kismo pls can i get ur email.thanks
drop yours so that I can 4ward mine to u.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Dumkele1: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Malubi(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2013
We are waiting for more update. Thanks
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by flair19(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2013
This NIMC thing is gettn out of hand. If they're transparent abt d xcercise, y hav they not realized d results for d test so dat pple wil truly no dia performances? D test recorded "80%" failure & jst abt 20% is needed for d job. What a coincidence! I smell rat in dis whole thing. But woteva is d case, am sure I'm among dos dat passed it. I bliv!
All d same, lets kip our fingers crossed wyl we pray 4 d wil of God in dis while thing.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2013
yommynice: For your calendar/almanac, branded tote/paper bags, product tags,product packaging, wristbands, lapels, paper air fresheners, wrist flashes, lanyard, branded t-shirts, postals/handbills, CD sleeves, stickers, large format prints: digital banners, backdrops, roll-up banners, signages and other branded souvenirs, Please contact:
comQuest Designs & Ideas
Mail.comquest@yahoo.com yommynice2007@yahoo.com
08069146494 08097351525
…we think beyond!
I feel your sincerely sick and needs a Doctor Urgently.Get out of this thread Immediately
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Zakkyoz: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Op, thanks alot. However, one thing is sure, Jehovah is aware that I'll not spend more than 12k to kwara state only to hear super stories from NIMC. Let the job racketeers do their worst, i'm getting this job because my OGA who tops all ogas at the top has given me the blessed assurance. Therefore, I'm highly optimistic till the final whistle is blown. Life is pegged on hope, let's keep it aglow!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2013
kismo: My fellow nairalanders, I just got this authentic information from a very reliable source. Out of the thousands of applicants that sat for the test, ONLY 2000 plus passed, hence the reason why they invited those who missed the first test to come and write. Even with that, few people passed. The recent development is that they will either re-advertise the vacancy by giving room for other fields of study and qualifications to come in or introduce "Moral Qualification" (honestly, I don't understand this o) to enable them get the required number of staff needed for the job. When I asked him what he meant by "moral", he said since the job has to do with curbing criminal activities, there is need to introduce that. I really don't know how they want to go about that o. But the result of the test may not be published any time soon because of the above mentioned. They will soon hold a board meeting to deliberate on what to do. Let's just be hopeful that whatever decision they arrive at will favour us. SHALOM!
Pls dont Give us such information!!! Nigerian Graduates are not halve baked, How could over 155,000 fail NIMC EXAM. Thats like passing a dead verdict on Nigerian Graduates. As for you knowing a Board member of NIMC,your credibility on this thread is Questionable. The Make up test that was conducted by Nimc was clearly stated in their website nd the reason why they did so. So forget this Mass Failure thing.HAVE THEIR BEEN ANY EXAM IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS SAID THAT MASSIVE SUCCESS WAS RECORDED. Its CBT based nd can be marked latest in THREE DAYS.Dont u know that something must be wrong?

1 Like

Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by bobbydbobo: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2013
Thanks so much OP, however, I cn tell u categorically that btw now and nextweek, they shld start sending msgs.... Latest end of month, buh cnt even b that long......+ those of u talkin about senators and all, its normal, if ure also in d Civil service system, ulld knw this, cos wen ure an assistant director or director sef, uld b given slots... So definitely, the senators, reps, etc wld hav their slots, buh this does not in anyway affect the fact that there wld b a merit list..... The slot( discretionary list) is just to add up to the merit not asif it affects u...
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Pls dont Give us such information!!! Nigerian Graduates are not halve baked, How could over 155,000 fail NIMC EXAM. Thats like passing a dead verdict on Nigerian Graduates. As for you knowing a Board member of NIMC,your credibility on this thread is Questionable. The Make up test that was conducted by Nimc was clearly stated in their website nd the reason why they did so. So forget this Mass Failure thing.HAVE THEIR BEEN ANY EXAM IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS SAID THAT MASSIVE SUCCESS WAS RECORDED. Its CBT based nd can be marked latest in THREE DAYS.Dont u know that something must be wrong?
Rexmarysweet: Pls dont Give us such information!!! Nigerian Graduates are not halve baked, How could over 155,000 fail NIMC EXAM. Thats like passing a dead verdict on Nigerian Graduates. As for you knowing a Board member of NIMC,your credibility on this thread is Questionable. The Make up test that was conducted by Nimc was clearly stated in their website nd the reason why they did so. So forget this Mass Failure thing.HAVE THEIR BEEN ANY EXAM IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS SAID THAT MASSIVE SUCCESS WAS RECORDED. Its CBT based nd can be marked latest in THREE DAYS.Dont u know that something must be wrong?
What makes my credibility questionable, if I may ask? I don't think I have done anything wrong to warrant this insult. Well, you can say whatever you like for all I care. For your information, I didn't apply for the job. But I wish those who applied and think they did well in the test, luck in the recruitment exercise.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2013
@bobbydbobo, u're welcm. I wish it will be released that soon. I wish u guys all d best.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by kismo(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Rexmarysweet: I feel your sincerely sick and needs a Doctor Urgently.Get out of this thread Immediately
You spoke my mind.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by ghosttownboss(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2013
bibinwaka: @edokpia
my

4000 staffs was retained and an additional 17500 to be employed divide the total number expected by the no of states in nigeria gives 693 in each state!which office them wan keep them?abi na under tree them go work?the 2 offices I know can not even accommodate 20 staffs
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by DAFESTEVE(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Just got a message from NImC datt I passed and will be contacted for interview sonn d message came via text message any bother in my shoe?
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by thrugemaster(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
DAFE STEVE: Just got a message from NImC datt I passed and will be contacted for interview sonn d message came via text message any bother in my shoe?

i also got a text like such stating an interview to be held at abuja
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by Darblue: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hw soon?Y 're u telling lie?Pls, let shws sum sense of maturity in d way we talk nd stop toying piple emotions. I don't blif u.
Re: Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise by u3fine(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls who wrote the make up tes @ Enugu that has received the text? Or any Enugu center here that has received the mmessage?

(1) (Reply)

Single Room In Abuja 70k taken / 2017 Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 1st Batch Release Date | Check Here / Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.