Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Attracts Men To Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Men To Woman (1841 Views)

Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts Men To Woman by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guys what do you think attracts men to woman? We all know that most of the time its the men who make the first move. I want to know how come they do it? is it that they like what they see ? is it that they like the personality etc? Someone said men were visual beings , so i just want to know what makes you wana talk to the ladies? is it the looks etc?
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by Boss13: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
There are so many books on this - go grab a copy

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by butta(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
@op is it a crime in liking or getting attracted to a woman?
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bwest and nyash n maybe good looks
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
butta: @op is it a crime in liking or getting attracted to a woman?

No its not a crime. Its just that i have been trying to figure this out for ages now. As we all know that men are hunters and woman are the prey so i just wanted to know what it is that makes the guy go say hi to the lady in the first place. Will he be looking at a certain part of her body judging from the face that she is cool, body movement, figure etc. I realy want to try understand what makes the guy get attracted to a woman.
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by 08135154890job: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
The look, then the character. The look will attract you while the character will keep you with her

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by vizboy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
What the girl has to offer sometimes attract the male species
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by yusufcarez: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: Guys what do you think attracts men to woman? We all know that most of the time its the men who make the first move. I want to know how come they do it? is it that they like what they see ? is it that they like the personality etc? Someone said men were visual beings , so i just want to know what makes you wana talk to the ladies? is it the looks etc?
4 me face and posture.
@OP,do u have pimples in ur face?
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Thank you brothers for your responces. I know this is a sensitive subject which is why other people would rather hold their views
Re: What Attracts Men To Woman by Youngpo413: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2013
Big assssss,breasttttttt,above all that honeypot aka pussssssy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help!!! / If Marriage Ain't Your Goal, Then Why Are You Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.