Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? (25482 Views)

Pampers Vs Napkin / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by fasbat(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
jpcomrade: I have seen children of different ages using pampers without knowing when actually they should stop,is it a thing of discretion for the parent to determine when their children should stop or what do the health experts recommend as the right time to stop children from using it.
my 1st son stopped at 2,at dt age he cld gesticulate when he wants to defeacate
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
MEILYN: na wen d pikin stop to shitt nd piss nah
guy, u na yahoo boy?
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by free2ryhme: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
there is also pampers for gay
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Akpan107(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
kilimanjaro: Me too wana know
like 20 would be okay. I completely stopped bed-weting around that age.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Akpan107(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
ZACHIE: Now, get it right. It is not Pampers. The correct word is diapers.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Na una dey make Ghanians dey yab us
me, na ''PAMPERs'' i see sey dem dey write for the body...
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by HonKontigi: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
You should never use pampers in the first place especially for boys. Research findings in UK have linked sterility in men to the use of diapers like pampers in childhood. When later in life your son is unable to make his his wife pregnant, you know you and pampers are the cause.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Policewoman(f): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
jpcomrade: I have seen children of different ages using pampers without knowing when actually they should stop,is it a thing of discretion for the parent to determine when their children should stop or what do the health experts recommend as the right time to stop children from using it.
Depends on when he does his potty training and masters it well. As soon as he can be able to use the toilet himself, that is a sign to begin stoping the use of pampers. Ideally pampers can be stopped by age 3.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by ZACHIE: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
You should never use pampers in the first place especially for boys. Research findings in UK have linked sterility in men to the use of diapers like pampers in childhood. When later in life your son is unable to make his his wife pregnant, you know you and pampers are the cause.
a wah

na wah ooo
na everything dem write for book you de believe?

2 Likes

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Napoleonumolo: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
stop using during d day & use at night at d age of 2.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by HonKontigi: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
ZACHIE: a wah

na wah ooo
na everything dem write for book you de believe?
Who brought pampers to you? The choice is yours: do it the time-tested good old way or take to damaging ways of modernity.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by FlyboyZee: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
alstacs:

This your 4 month old must be an angel to be making signs at that age.
The poster said "A YEAR AND FOUR" and not just 4 months. Please read the post again or better still come borrow my glassess join your eyes. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by 33komkom(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color] FOR ME @ 2
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by amivel(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
alstacs:

he said a year and four months not four months
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
byvan: No definite time to stop,once he still pees and poops on himself,I keep the pampers on him.Is better to start potty training early if you have the time,If not,the child has to be on pampers till he is old enough to comply to instructions.

That's the main problem embarassed Time

@Topic, IMO 3years smiley

Diapers - training pants/under jams -underwear
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by MadCow1: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

That crazy Elmo cost $65 bucks like WTF !!
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
mtcheeew... Na only Baba God wey dey heaven dey see all of us 4 nairaland here, why becos, both ppl wey their mama use ogede (plantain) leave take wrap dia blakk ass, dey nl here dey claim say dem use pampers. Pampers ko, Always ni! grin

3 Likes

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by myjobsfinder(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
na when the money dey where your pikin go use am for ever @ http://leoweblink..com
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Costa2000(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
2yrs

1 Like

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Bofemsky(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
alstacs:

Open ya eyes well well; she said " a year 4months"
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by sweetnigga(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Soso990240: Op whch kind questionin be dis? even at my age,i still de use pampers..bt only wen i get runnin stomach.
if u get running stomach na wage u go use not pampers ni.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by jenyna: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
alstacs:

She said a year nd 4 months. Maga
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Nwandol: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2013
alstacs:

learn to read properly,he said a yr n 4months nt 4months
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 17, 2013
jidegirl12:

That crazy Elmo cost $65 bucks like WTF !!

Lmaooooo grin

1 Like

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by Chitexs250(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2013
MEILYN: na wen d pikin stop to shitt nd piss nah

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by ollybosieb: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2013
devour129: you are right but it also includes the commitment of the parents.some parents just careless and even at that some kids still wean themselves our of there diaper .some parents believe is the day care duty to wean the kids so they don't bother.
God bless you for this comment. I own a day care, some parents doesn't think they have to do anything to potty train their children, it has to be the day care job.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by edgideon(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2013
byvan: No definite time to stop,once he still pees and poops on himself,I keep the pampers on him.Is better to start potty training early if you have the time,If not,the child has to be on pampers till he is old enough to comply to instructions.
u woz stil wearing a diaper wants 2 train a kid woz wearing 1 eh eh,just lyk a blind man saying see u lata
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by jpcomrade: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2013
So happy making front page for the first time
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2013
hmmnn,

no be small matter o
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by harmony2013: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2013
I think is when the baby start talking atleast the baby know when he wants to wewe or pupu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.