Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? (25481 Views)

Pampers Vs Napkin / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by temhab(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2013
It depends on d child. My 16 months old girl will even wake me up at 2am pulling her diaper sayin 'mum,i want to wee wee' although not too clear. I mean her words
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by beolar(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2013
It all depends on the child and the pattern of potty trainning coupled with the amount of time the mother or caregiver is ready to sacrifice for the child.
For me my babys words started making sense at a year plus so i wanted him to start school then but, the school i wanted him to attend told me they cant take him not because of the age but because hes still wears diaper.So i started training him on pulling his penis and going to the toilet when he want to weewee,the same goes for pupu although not that easy as i beat him attimes too
By age two he will not even allow you wear it for him during the day and if i insist on wearing it for him he'll not wee wee in it.My baby still wears diaper at night and attimes he'll wake up in d middle of the night to tell me he wants to wee wee,
I actually wanted him to stop weewee at night but i dont have enough time for him cos am already pregnant and will be due soon so the stress of pregnancy has affected me in that area.I want him to start waking up at night himself to weewee,which i know i will achieve soon probably after having the baby because i know it can be hard to achieve when he enters into nursery\primary class.

1 Like

Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by buklan4realyah(f): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2013
mumumugu: I still use pampers. It makes my ass fat. And sexy

ur name speak for you.....

MUMU OSHI undecided
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by AGEZIE: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Am graciously learning in here. grin
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by sledge001(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Simple problem...Solution-tie ice block on it before going out.
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by becking(f): 11:49pm On May 04, 2013
mumumugu: I still use pampers. It makes my ass fat. And sexy

Hmmm. Na wa. shocked
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by becking(f): 11:52pm On May 04, 2013
Soso990240: Op whch kind questionin be dis? even at my age,i still de use pampers..bt only wen i get runnin stomach.
Attention seeking eh?
Re: When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? by kamsioghene(f): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2015
alstacs:

This your 4 month old must be an angel to be making signs at that age.

Try reading his story again and then correct yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.