Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I (954 Views)

Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help / Do You Need A Financial Breakthrough?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
N
Re: I by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
If you are scared of borrowing me your money, you can come as a partner and put in the said amount into d business and both of us will share the profit for about six months after which you can take the money you invested in business and walk away.
Re: I by Chinom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
I would have been interested if you were in Lagos. Don't know nothing about PH.
Re: I by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Chinom: I would have been interested if you were in Lagos. Don't know nothing about PH.

You can still do the business from there, just come down here in the weekend and see the site and I will update u with d development or u can send anybody u know in ph to contact me and I will take him to the site.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Assisst Me Make Payment Online Using Paypal / An Investor Needed For A Car Hire Business / Colour Coated Embossed Aluminium Roof Sheet Coil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.