Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK (1995 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK by adctrl: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guys, I have not seen the pictures of the presidential villa and I can understand that during the military regime but not now in our so called "democracy" afterall those of White House, No 10 Downing Street is shown every now and then in the news etc.

A friend of a friend was showing a picture of a room supposedly in Aso Rock which was a bit bizarre as it could be any good room anywhere really!

Anyone has snaps of what it looks like?
Re: Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK by adctrl: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ok then, I can see that this thread has been viewed over 100 times in a short time and that means people must be interested in seeing what it looks like just like myself.....as usual in the military days, everything is blamed on "security reasons"
I have done a lazy job of Google imaging it and I reckon the 2 attached should be it

Re: Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK by Trut(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
adctrl: Ok then, I can see that this thread has been viewed over 100 times in a short time and that means people must be interested in seeing what it looks like just like myself.....as usual in the military days, everything is blamed on "security reasons"
I have done a lazy job of Google imaging it and I reckon the 2 attached should be it

Omo, post more photos. I wan view dem
Re: Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK by liloelawwal(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
is it to let??

(1) (Reply)

Phillip Effiong- The Unsung Hero of Nigeria. / MTN 250 Mb For #400 ... Works On All Device.. 1 Month Validity / You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.