Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? (32149 Views)

Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / 'jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling In Front Of Adeboye Publicly' -tunde / D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by toluene001: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Someone just sent me this on BBM… i dont really know how true it is but the guy said that the students were late to chapel in Bowen this morning and they got punished… hehehehe on top my money make person con dey ask make i kneel down taaaaa.
I can’t even remember when last I knelt down as punishment…
Funny Story tho!

http://www.flameville.com/category/flame-campus-joint/

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Scarpon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
serve them right

4 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Queendo(f): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
D punishement fits them.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Coldfeet(f): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
All I see are people kneeling for prayers.

7 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Liberal2020: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Apparently the shameless man in agbada standing smugly as though he knows God and God only knows him and communicates through him solely. Religion remains the biggest deception ever told to humanity. It has inflicted pain and deaths on humanity than any disaster...pls do your research on this before attacking me; gullible religious zealots who have no idea what they are worshiping.

38 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na seccondary school abi na uni

2 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
I saw this pix last 2 week.On my facebook page.I no believe.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Private universities in Nigeria should be checked for there extreme rules. Students are forced to do what they don't wanna do, and yet when these students graduate, they are worse than public university pupils in terms of moral, character and intellect.
Building future generations of one minded, no respectful, girls can't cook proper food (simple rice), boys are tot to believe that life is only one sided. They are all thought to think in one angle and creating a society of mind controlled one minded graduates which u can easily control like remote controlled TV.
Thank God for public Unis though

11 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by blueheart(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
They knew what they where getting into. Its not like its strange to them. If they cant live with Bowen rules n stuffs, simply quit. Itz not by force

11 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's true that they are Bowen students because that's the VC in agbada and that is there chapel, since they are fully aware of the terms & conditions binding the school before opting for it, I don't have problem with them kneeling. GOD LOVES YOU SO DO I.

2 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by FulaniBOII(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
they should be punctual, they got themselves into it.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Regiblinkz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Singing 'its kneeling tinz'*in wizkids voice*

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Etumgbe(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Boys no dey the school?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by MEILYN(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
hahahahaha I go primary school i kneel down, go secondery school i kneel down......God go punish d person wey go cum tell me make i kneel down 4 University

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
No wonder all Nigerian private universities are never ranked among the best in Nigeria talkless of Africa or in the world.

Someone please tell the university authority that this is 21st century and they should stop behaving like the barbarians because the world has moved on.

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by scribble: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
solidbroda: Private universities in Nigeria should be checked for there extreme rules. Students are forced to do what they don't wanna do, and yet when these students graduate, they are worse than public university pupils in terms of moral, character and intellect.
Building future generations of one minded, no respectful, girls can't cook proper food (simple rice), boys are tot to believe that life is only one sided. They are all thought to think in one angle and creating a society of mind controlled one minded graduates which u can easily control like remote controlled TV.
Thank God for public Unis though

actually private school students just pretend their way through school. they learn deception, deceit, and manipulation in order to survive in the private schools where all the authorities are hypocrites.

they're not to be taken for a joke

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
Liberal2020: Apparently the shameless man in agbada standing smugly as though he knows God and God only knows him and communicates through him solely. Religion remains the biggest deception ever told to humanity. It has inflicted pain and deaths on humanity than any disaster...pls do your research on this before attacking me; gullible religious zealots who have no idea what they are worshiping.
Fighting a man that doesn't even know you exist. Attacking religion with any slight opportunity. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by shewababy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Make dem cum try am for public universities
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by sholasong(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ poster, Please check statement very well, You just killed those students with your grammar construction. No harm meant!.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
salaksmana: Fighting a man that doesn't even know you exist. Attacking religion with any slight opportunity. SMH

Knowledge is secular not religious !

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by gerrardomendes(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
unical my unical
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by 2NDACCT(f): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
dis is not PUNISHMENT
IT IZ DELIVERANCE 0OH
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
sholasong: @ poster, Please check statement very well, You just killed those students with your grammar construction. No harm meant!.

Stop embarrassing yourself dude !

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by abbk000: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
It is called "A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY" for a reason... It is a private enterprise, therefore the owner reserves the right to use his rules as he deems fit. The Uni is a Christian school, so the students must know what they signed up for!!
No one should be complaining!!

2 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by MMM2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dis 1 know be university undecided
Na advance secondary school angry

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
bullshit
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
abbk000: It is called "A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY" for a reason... It is a private enterprise, therefore the owner reserves the right to use his rules as he deems fit. The Uni is a Christian school, so the students must know what they signed up for!!
No one should be complaining!!

I just wonder how mo-rons are allowed to post on NL.What the heck do you mean by a christain school ? Please define the concept for me.

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by hardbody: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
On this, i do not know what to say. I am however certain that it never could have happened in a public University, not when i can even decide never to attend the lecture at all. And God punish the lecturer that will try anything funny, boyz will count his days for him, even the VC no fit dare...

Anyways, i tend to agree that when you choose a thing, you live with its repercussions.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by empero4luv: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
that is ss4 not university. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Op, they saw other schools before chosing Bowen University. No story, no case.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guy it is true oh.. I passed through all that oh.. Na normal thing.. If you cant take it, then you have to drop out like my elder brother did...
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Pennywise(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nigerian students are at the mercy of tertiary school operators because demand for spaces in these institutions far outstripe availability. Therefore, abuse and exploitation especially in the private schools is not uncommon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nobody Loyal Pass Person Wey Broke!" - Teddy A Looking Dapper In New Photo / Toolz Stuns In New Look As She Heads For The Headies 2014 / Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.