Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

NDIC Is Accepting CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDIC Is Accepting CV (3698 Views)

Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV / UBA Is Accepting CV / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDIC Is Accepting CV by Abogunde(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
I have Submitted my own today, if you are not in abuja.I can assist you to submit it tomorrow b/cos it may probably close tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Abogunde(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Some people taught I am laying, you are on your own.I have submitted my own.I did my NYSC there and i got information from insider. for those in Abuja go there and submit your own, best of luck.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by lekside01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Abogunde: Some people taught I am laying, you are on your own.I have submitted my own.I did my NYSC there and i got information from insider. for those in Abuja go there and submit your own, best of luck.
boss how do I get to NDIC office from gwags?
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by sayusuf(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
i am accepting cv too

1 Like

Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by qualified(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
lekside01:
boss how do I get to NDIC office from gwags?
the office is before 'new market junction' on ur way to Area 10 or Fed. Secretariat. Its close to Wema bank
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by remzytimer: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue
Central Business District
P.M.B. 284, Garki
Abuja
Tel: (09) 460 1380 - 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call to confirm ur self!

1 Like

Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by fabify(f): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
i
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by bodmas2005(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ Abogunde..broda pls let me have ur email addy to send my CV for u to help me submit plss I'm in LAg
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by akogunwhite: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Abogunde: I have Submitted my own today, if you are not in abuja.I can assist you to submit it tomorrow b/cos it may probably close tomorrow. call 08130121641.

Pls send me ur email address
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Rabsque(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls, Abogunde send me ur email address so that I can forward my cv to you. Thanks. Mine is rabiu_qawiyy@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Coldblooded(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am in lagos Abogunde,send me ur email chidifran@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by idsamoo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hmmm!!! Smart guy!!!

1 Like

Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by waleajijim(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Won fe gba e ni o ( take heed!)
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Akinlawson: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Abogunde: I have Submitted my own today, if you are not in abuja.I can assist you to submit it tomorrow b/cos it may probably close tomorrow. call 08130121641.
Theif, Ole, Barawo..... Who needs ur help? 419
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Abogunde(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Won fe gba e ni o ( take heed!)

waleajijim, have you confirmed and discover that. don,t mislead people. I am very very sure they are accepting CV and I have submitted my own.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Abogunde(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Theif, Ole, Barawo..... Who needs ur help? 419.

Akinlawson. God will judge you for calling those names, except if you are right.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by kulgee001(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013

You be heavy OLE. You for no claim to want to assist. Babban barawo
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by presiade(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Abogunde, you too drop your e-mail address na... Let people forward to you if they are interested (provided you're rendering the service FOC).
PS: Anyone who sends CV to/ thru him must turn down any request for money in respect to the recruitment, either by him or the said NDIC.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by chebyshev(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Abogunde pls kindly assist me to submit mine too. my email addy is oseglob2exel@yahoo.com
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by bumz: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Abogunde,please kindly assist me too. God will sure bless you. This is my email add. brightrakzyluv@yahoo.com. Will be expecting to hear from you. Thanks plenty
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Malubi(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2013
remzytimer: Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue
Central Business District
P.M.B. 284, Garki
Abuja
Tel: (09) 460 1380 - 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call to confirm ur self!
Thanks for the Information.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2013
NDIC is not accepting CV! The dude has his plans to scam people here.
I was at their office yesterday and there was nothing like that.
For those in Abuja, these is how you can get to their office.
From Wuse market, get a cab going to Area 1 and alight at Watch Tower(₦70).
Take a drop from watch tower(or you can trek cos its not that far) and ask them to drop you at ICPC office(₦150).
NDIC office is opposite ICPC

1 Like

Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by AbdH: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2013
1. Let the man who wants to help give you his e-mail address before you drop yours.
2. Don't complain of receiving messages from scammers after writing your address for the world to see.
3. What is the name or identity of your helper? How sure are you that he is truly a corp member at the corporation?
4. Being too desperate for a job can cause more harm than good. We need to be patient in perseverence.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Abogunde(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2013
21. BillBurBerry: Quote Post

NDIC is not accepting CV! The dude has his plans to scam people here.
I was at their office yesterday and there was nothing like that.
For those in Abuja, these is how you can get to their office.
From Wuse market, get a cab going to Area 1 and alight at Watch Tower(₦70).
Take a drop from watch tower(or you can trek cos its not that far) and ask them to drop you at ICPC office(₦150).
NDIC office is opposite ICPC.

You are enemy of progress,go back and submit your CV at their security house. Please feedback from anybody?
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Akinlawson: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2013
You are enemy of progress,go back and submit your CV at their security house. Please feedback from anybody? [/quote]
Jesus christ! Mr Abogun or wat do u call ur name? Pple don't nid ur help here. Its very obvious dt u av ulterior motives 4 ur stupid passion u av to help pple. I dnt blame u, if nt 4 d illiterate Nigerian idiot graduate dt can't undastnd simple scam advt and real advert. ..... see them droping their e-mail... because dey dnt even value their Cv or knw its worth..
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Akinlawson: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2013
You are enemy of progress,go back and submit your CV at their security house. Please feedback from anybody? [/quote]
Jesus christ! Mr Abogun or wat do u call ur name? Pple don't nid ur help here. Its very obvious dt u av ulterior motives 4 d stupid passion u av to help pple. I dnt blame u, if nt 4 d illiterate Nigerian idiot graduate dt can't undastnd simple scam advt and real advert. ..... see them droping their e-mail... because dey dnt even value their Cv or knw its worth..
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Akinlawson: You are enemy of progress,go back and submit your CV at their security house. Please feedback from anybody?
Jesus christ! Mr Abogun or wat do u call ur name? Pple don't nid ur help here. Its very obvious dt u av ulterior motives 4 d stupid passion u av to help pple. I dnt blame u, if nt 4 d illiterate Nigerian idiot graduate dt can't undastnd simple scam advt and real advert. ..... see them droping their e-mail... because dey dnt even value their Cv or knw its worth..

SECONDED!!
I dunno why we are fast to dropping mail address/phone numbers. The Op didn't even drop his address yet guys are dropping theirs**silly thing to do**. Even if the job advert is real & I'm the poster, will guys expect e to ail them? Despite the too many warnings, we still insist on sharing our vital infos online..smh4d present Naija grads!
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by emmadinoyi: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
NDIC collected CV's somtimes in March, we've not heard anything from them since then, so am wonderin how come they are still collectin till now
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by DAFESTEVE(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
this fellow should stop deceiving us here.i sent a mail to NDIC last nite,attching my cv to the mail.Futher to that,i got i reply today which read thus:

"Your mail has been received and treated accordingly. However, NDIC is not recruiting at the moment.
Thank you".

I checked their website got their help desk email contact, before sending them the mail, and got the above reply this afternoon. so that scammer should stop his nefarious activity in this forum. pls stop deceiving us.noboby should send that dubious fellow his or her cv. thank you all.
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by tical(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
the former CV they collected 2 months ago they didnt contact any1..now, they are collecting another set of CVs.

so easy it is to be collecting pple's CV undecided
Re: NDIC Is Accepting CV by kulgee001(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
He is a big thief. He said I should send credit for his transport to assist me submit my CV. OLE! Only God knows how many pple he has asked for TP. Scammer!!!

(1) (Reply)

FG's Social Investment Jobs Portal Records 400,000 Registrations In 36 Hours / Management Trainee In A Multinational Company Nation Wide / Moderator Needed For This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.