Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Embarasing Moments Of My Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Embarasing Moments Of My Life (1034 Views)

Most Controversial Moments Of 2015 / Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives / Photos Of Epic Moments Of People With Statues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarasing Moments Of My Life by Ogadtop(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
I willike to share some of the embarrasing moments of my life here:
i went to unilag to pursue my admission.that was long time ago.the secretary to the man i went to meet told me the man was not on sit.i told her my purpose of visit and she told me the students were still writing second semester exam. I further asked when they would resume third semester and she told me that this is university.they only have two semesters. I felt embarased.

What about urs?
Re: Embarasing Moments Of My Life by frederal(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
All tins found in J'section, are jokes. This not excluded
Re: Embarasing Moments Of My Life by Ogadtop(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Secondly,the day i saw an inscription "rest room" on a door in a bank, i was on a queue and queue was very long,moving at snail's pace. I decided to go in,take a nap before it was my turn because i was already tired standing on the queue. As i opened the door i saw four doors with inscriptions "male","female".i opened one for the male and to my amazement, i saw a water closet.
Re: Embarasing Moments Of My Life by Ogadtop(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
frederal: All tins found in J'section, are jokes. This not excluded
this is not a joke. I dont just know where to post it. Everything posted here by me happened to me live.
Re: Embarasing Moments Of My Life by Ogadtop(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
frederal: All tins found in J'section, are jokes. This not excluded
the moderator can help me push it to the apropriate section if possible.
Re: Embarasing Moments Of My Life by chikk(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

the moderator can help me push it to the apropriate section if possible.

No mind them OP. This section is called 'jokes, etc'. If your post is not a joke, then e follow for 'etc' grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Boss Using Only Song Titles / #justthinking If A Guy Is Called Dickson, A Girl Will Be Called? / U Must Laff With Dis Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.