Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs (9667 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by Mutee: 12:06pm On May 11, 2006
send free sms and probably calls over GPRS. If your phone is wap enabled just goto wap.mig33.com , download the application to your phone and register. It's free. you can also chat using yahoo messanger and MSN. you will also do this in the process of registering.

Let me know if there's any problem
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by twinstaiye(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2006
It is not that free, you are only given a 1 dollar credit to try it, after that you will be asked to buy credit. It is cool though, I had tried it and it works.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by layi(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2006
U can get more credits by referring others.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by elphem(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2006
I reffered to one person and after the person activated the application, I recieved a text message and gave me 1 dollar extra.
I wanted to use it to call but it refused me.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by dominobaby(f): 10:20am On May 16, 2006
Tried it, but it kept given me a 'no response', it also warned me that it wasn't secure. I use a nokia 6020 and a vmobile line.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by ceejay80s(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2006
mig33 can be downloaded on nec e313,e228,616 but it is refusing to chat.any answer? reply to ceejay80s@yahoo.com
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by Bright2(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2006
I tried but it did not work is like samsung D500 is not compatible wit dat soft ware.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by ibux(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2006
can anyone refer me to a website that allows free SMS from computer-to-phone. Not email to phone SMS.
I was using one like that before but surprisingly they yanked Nigeria off their country list.
they are www.agentsms.com
thanX .
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by ncpat(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2006
for free sms to phone go to www.whogobuy.com
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by ibux(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2006
tanx mcpat. but whogobuy still need some credit recharge. The one i was talking of was totally free. No hidden charge. hope u understand.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by erickanal(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2006
as i am writing this to u now,the application is in my phone but is not working.it is telling me cannot connect to network,am using p800& an mtn line.watz next?
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by ncpat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2006
erickanel try setting your phone to full internet over GPRS and it will work, the same happen to me,i`m using motorola razr V3 but when set it back to full internet over GPRS, it worked fine and i even chatted with it, here are MTN settings for full internet over GPRS

NAME: MTN  ACCESS

HOME:wap.mtnonline.com or wap.google.com

IP ADDRESS: 010.199.212.002  OR   10.199.212.2

PORT:8080  (VERY IMPORTANT)it makes it to be full interner,WAP is 9201

APN(ACCESS POINT):web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USER: web
PASSWORD:web

if the above does`nt work, check if your settings have where to change HTTP or WAP always choose HTTP (HTTP, PORT:8080,APN and IP ADDRESS are very important when setting full internet over GPRS. for more info you can reach me on 08065942445 or ncpatnig@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by Neoteny(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2006
port 8080 is default wen u select http, u dont need to set anythin further manually. also ur fone must support http cos if it does all the settings come OTA and configures if u select "save all"
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by yesican88: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2007
Dear All,
Get free sms by registering from this link below :

http://www.romsms.com/?refid=WBA1np16

Rgds,
Pierre
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by nazzyon(m): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2007
I use

Cellity you can also convert your txt messages to a conversation wi another Cellity user.
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by theanomaly: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2010
SEND FREE SMS Follow this link http://samsungnigeriaappscontest.com/app_view.php?appid=22 register, login, download/comment/rate by clicking the 5th yellow star for my mobile application "Text Dey Go", tell your friends too. Infact put am for your facebook wall. THANX ALL
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 30, 2011
you can send 2 free sms per day from http://www.9jatoday.com/index.php/page/free_sms
Re: Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs by moneymaker24(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
for me i use mjoy in sendin free text. check my blog in my signature on know how to gain free credit

(1) (Reply)

E51, E66, E71 And E90 Don't Support Opera Mobile (symbian Ver Of Opera Mini) / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android / Checking Pregnancy With A BB Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.