Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Flogging In School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Flogging In School (2611 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Is It Possible To Discipline A Child Without Flogging Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flogging In School by bababuff(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Imagine going to school to pick up your child, and the teacher is flogging him/her as shown in the picture below.
How would you react as a parent?

Should this be allowed in our schools? Your opinions please.

Re: Flogging In School by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'll kill him on the spot! angry
Re: Flogging In School by armyofone(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
will ya were on that teacher. give me report of what he/she did.

we did one flew over the cuckoo's net anytime we're about to be flogged in school.
flog an Army child and get into big trouble at closing hours grin
Re: Flogging In School by GboyegaD(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2013
What will I do other than ask the teacher what my child has done and trust me if it is something very bad, the child should expect more when we get home however, if it is something trivial, I can always talk to the teacher some other time on why he should try to measure the beating with the punishment and by that I mean, you don't over punish a child.
Re: Flogging In School by 2legit2qwt: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Ask him to stop for sure and the teacher better be ready with a good explanation for that otherwise.... angry angry
I'm the only one allowed to give my kids some azz whooping and believe me, i sure know how to do it well.
Re: Flogging In School by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2013
The teacher won't believe what I ll do to him,don't hit them for meeooooo,just report.
Re: Flogging In School by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 17, 2013
Will not take my child to such school.some schools don't do that its babaric!there r many ways to punish a child other than flogging.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) / Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? / Pre-wedding Pix Of Two Lovely People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.