Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43406 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Before I talk mine let other guys confess theirs first jor if probably you never kneel down and beg for love before?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Candygosh come and see

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lwkmd

Power of _______ makes a great man weak at his knees

I never said anything oh

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

7 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman

NEVER !
Abeqqy make we hear word ko!!! Your lies won't take you anyway

16 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Lmao! After you qo complain about racism in other countries
Na waoooo

4 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Lmao! After you qo complain about racism in other countries
Na waoooo

DuH- I'm white undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2013

Ur a real enigma .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Abeqqy make we hear word ko!!! Your lies won't take you anyway

My brother , for real ooo, can't kneel down for a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Ur a real enigma .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rotfl
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by lilzeel(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

My brother , for real ooo, can't kneel down for a woman.
bro u're rite,i can't kneel down for a girlfriend except she is my wife and it could be maybe i did something very bad that the only thing that can make me kneel in front of her but aside that i cant kneel because of a woman ever.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Malawian(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
i still recall an episode where this girl was giving my guy a very tough time. for months, nothing for my guy. when she finally gree nko? my guy the gbench the chic everywhere, even inside kitchen. so to the chic, the longer you refuse to fall, the harder he will hit that thing.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Malawian: i still recall an episode where this girl was giving my guy a very tough time. for months, nothing for my guy. when she finally gree nko? my guy the gbench the chic everywhere, even inside kitchen. so to the chic, the longer you refuse to fall, the harder he will hit that thing.
sorry i dont getchu well
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by tomzman: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lai lai. Kneel for a woman? Ko jo.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
190: Could only knee down for a white lady wink
you should be ashamed to type this on a public platform. Slave mentality

48 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by BonkoINC: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Oh dis pix has gotten here

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by BonkoINC: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
coefoe:
lol u re really replying d slave of a guy lol....to tink u re a lady....lol...leave d slave guy he aint worth ur candid talks

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Ejine(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's usually my girlfriends who do it, and they do it when sucking me off, dude.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Ejine(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013

*brings out the horse whip*

Get back to picking that cotton before I whip your black asss, nigger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by omiobo: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wetin toto no go make man do?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by obo389(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
omiobo: Wetin toto no go make man do?
grin cheesy yes na.na only when i wan entr the kpekus bfor i fit use dis method as my last joker and it must be for nite only wink

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by omiobo: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
obo389:
grin cheesy yes na.na only when i wan entr the kpekus bfor i fit use dis method as my last joker and it must be for nite only wink
gringringrin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ayobase(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
I only did it once, and that was in 2004.....she still respects me till today!

Rooneyboy, where we went together!

If I'm gonna do it again, its gonna be for my ONLY!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
coefoe:

BonkoINC: lol u re really replying d slave of a guy lol....to tink u re a lady....lol...leave d slave guy he aint worth ur candid talks

Na me and una mama's be the slaves for the yardie
olodo's undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Temismith(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ikekings(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na today? Me I dey roll for floor sef...

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by segzicres(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Seriously WTF! Even tho it's happened b4. I jus squat n told d babe, that's how far I'll go
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by druid06(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Haha, Pathetic!. Some guys would go to any length just to get into a woman's panties. Me, I do it the 50cent style. Bi=tch get in my car! LOL..

5 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by mecussey(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
I never do am guy...until marriage things. I never want to decieve any girl for sake of God.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by UncleJJ(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
Any babe wey gree make you kneel down beg am, no respect you even small... tongue

Once she notice you wan kneel down beg she suppose no gree make your knees touch ground.

The very moment your knee touch ground. From that day, just put her nos fr blocklist..... mark her x.

Fr the amatuers, that is one simple way to see if a girl likes you..... shocked

21 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by baggy4luv(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman

NEVER !
your idiocy don drink ogogoro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.