Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic (2965 Views)

Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / ALL SICKNESS Are Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by highyo: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
L - Deut. 7:25-26 Those who keep or own cursed objects (you are cursed).

TOYS
Dolls (Excerpts)
Dolls were believed to bring good luck to their owners, to make livestock give more milk, help win wars and heal the sick. Only witch doctors or medicine men were allowed to handle them.
The dictionary defines a doll as a small carved or molded figure which served as a cult object or representation of a nursery story, cartoon or puppet character.
Both World Book and Britannica point out that dolls were buried with people and were supposed to be friends and servants in the spirit world.
Roman and Greek girls, in preparation for marriage would leave their dolls on the altar of the temples of Artemis and Diana. To this day multitudes of idol (demon) worshippers use dolls in pagan religious ceremonies.
In ancient times the worship of idols included the offering of various types of sacrifices, libations and other acts of devotion such as kissing an image, kneeling or dancing before it. On occasion the worshiper inflicted wounds in themselves as a special act of homage. The second commandment of the Decalogue prohibited the making of any image of The God Of Israel. Despite the fact that arks, ephods and terraphin found their place in the religion of Israel, not a single figure of God has ever been recovered by archaeologists. This feature of Israel's religion sharply distinguished it from that of her neighbors and contemporaries, and profoundly attests to the fact that the true God is not a being whose personality can be adequately reflected in the products of human handicrafts. Idolatry was a constant problem in ancient Israel.
Dolls in Toledo, Ohio (Excerpts)
One night when my wife was complaining to me about the child's insolence, out of nowhere I said, Her problems are those stinking doll babies, it's witchcraft.
The next night while I was praying for someone's deliverance, she picked up an encyclopedia to check what it said about dolls! There it was: origin in witchcraft and magic.
Baby - Seven Months Old (Excerpts)
The Lord began to show us the legal grounds Satan held. It was in his dolls! He had received one for Christmas and a small plastic boy sailor doll at birth. The Lord also told my husband of various stuffed toys (in shapes of animals - whales, dogs and kangaroos), a plastic toy Big Bird and matching bib. These were thrown away and curses from them broken. (Look for strange sicknesses or diseases that will not heal in children.)
When the Lord commanded that no graven images were to be made, He wasn't being cruel and heartless. He knew the damage they could put upon people (Ex. 20:4). The Lord has also shown us that puppets are a deception and the Lord places a curse on those that use deceit (Jer. 48:10).
Satan In The Toy Store
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and creeping things (Rom. 1:23).
There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee (Deut. 18:10-12). The permissive society along with its blinding perversion of moral and spiritual values is an appalling reality.
How can a child be influenced to readily accept demons? Webster's defines fantasy as 1) imagination or fancy, especially wild, visionary fancy; 2) unreal mental image; illusion; phantasm; 3) whim; queer notion; caprice; 4) an imaginative poem, play, etc. and 5) in psychology, a mental image as in a day dream.
Movies - Demonic movies aim to frighten, to deceive, to familiarize children with hideous characters, to entice children to accept evil as good, etc. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil (Isa.5:20).
For instance, consider E.T. He could heal, raise the dead, etc.; a mockery of Jesus and a horrible creature. Movies to avoid are Star Wars, Dark Cauldrons, Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist and similar movies.
Fairy Tales and Walt Disney - Time Warner movies are full of cabalistic practices such as The Chronicles of Narina: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Time Warner's - Harry Potter Movies - The Lord of the Rings. These movies and books help the children to accept the menacing demons as their friends. They no longer have fear if these devils appear to them in their rooms. They become their imaginary friends. In actuality, they are malignant evil spirits, sent to rob, kill and destroy the children.
Read Daniel 11:38; God of forces means munitions. The below games include force or munitions. In the games munitions is associated with occult, charms and magic.
Years ago God showed me the reason for Walt Disney movies, full of occult workings and such as E.T. It was to get the children to feel comfortable, even to love the better of the evil presented to them. Do you think it has worked?
In our work with people, we have found fantasy to be a major problem. Many people under 35 years old have a hard time living in a real world. Dwelling in fantasy has become to them the real world; the real world is fantasy. Fantasy costs in lost mental power, satisfaction of life and work.
Cartoons draw on Egyptology - Isis; mythology, witchcraft, occult, Smurfs, Dungeons " Dragons, Little People and Gremlins. The most violent block of T.V. time is Saturday morning aimed to steal the souls of children.
Fairy Tales and Walt Disney movies are full of occult practices: Mary Popins, Dark Cauldron, etc. Video games incite destruction and death.
Rock music and subliminal music is meant to operate on stimuli that exist below the threshold of the conscious mind. Its goal is to awaken the energy center (in the brain) and to expand mental awareness. Scientific instruments have proved it reaches its goal. Music is more powerful than drugs.
New Age Children's music is to incite rebellion and self elevation. Rock music leads young people into sexual perversions and violence.
Toys Having Either Occult Linkage,
Actions or Excessive Violence
These can cause demonic possession in children. SMURFS: (German word for demon) - Papa Smurf is a wizard who casts spells and mixes potions, and often refers to Beelzebub (Satan) in the cartoons. He practices sorcery and witchcraft.
Wizards and witches were put to death in the Old Testament. Paying heed to them, however amusing or cute and innocent they seem to be, gives respectability to that which God forbids. He knows it leads to one opening up oneself to satanic bondage. Ignore and Renounce!
STAR WARS: The theme is based on a cosmic force taken from Zen Buddhism and Eastern religions. EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: Yoda is referred to as a Zen master. E.T. TOYS: E.T. levitates, uses mental telepathy, heals supernaturally, resurrected, imitation of the life of Jesus, operates in the occult. DUNGEON'S AND DRAGONS: Fantasy game fought in the minds of the players. Teaches demonology, witchcraft, voodoo, murder, rape, blasphemy, suicide, assassination, insanity, sex perversion, homosexuality, Satan worship, barbarianism, cannibalism, sadism, demon summoning, necromancy and divination. Human sacrifice. Some game!!

1 Like

Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is sooo twisted in many ways.. I agree with your argument on the origins of dolls.. but you could equally associate them with wrist watches, TV, Radio, Clothes etc. it is also true that a lot of symbolism present in children cartoons are occultic (hidden) and often thinly veiled witchcraft..
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by mumumugu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Take this to dusbin section
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Omexonomy: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
mumumugu: Take this to dusbin section
why you dey harsh like this. Though most of what is said are true about films and dolls.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Good evening highyo,

I hope you didn't think about this after watching 'Child's play' (Movie)?

#Um...the movie can be scary but it,s just for fun wink
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Rich4god(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
I know it can only be highyo... Really bringing up silly and creepy stuff.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Heatblast(m): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Oh brother... Not you again angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by kambo(m): 2:30am On Apr 17, 2013
poster,it's good taste to cite source of d material.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by dridowu: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2013
@op, if i may ask, what is d name of ur church ?
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by frank317: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2013
@ohighyo are u high on the thing again? i though i have warned you to stop smoking!!!
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Image123(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
highyo my very person, top striker.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Goshen360(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Legalistic preacher!

Whatsoever the TORAH says, it says to the JEWS, NOT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
@OP: I pity ur children (born or unborn). I am just wondering the kind of abuse and deprivation they are going to be exposed to under ur care considering ur ideology. If u can be airing this kind of view under anonimity, only God knows what other weird ideas u have about stuff that u cant share with the world.
I would have loved to give u a rebuttal. And I will like to tell u that in Africa we had dolls and toys to play with before we knew anything about ancient Greece or the white man and that they had nothing to do with idols. Even ancient jewish children must have had toys. But from ur write-up, I do realise u are the kind of person who would not argue objectively and would rather bombard people with a huge wall of text and bible verses, that has nothing to do with ur assertions, just to affirm ur biases. So good luck with life.
And for ur information, Chronicles of Narnia was written by a good christian and is considered by some as a kind of christian story. Do ur research.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by dridowu: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pastor Comedian
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Goshen360(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ PhenomenonVFX,

Don't bother giving the guy any rebuttal because he only post and will never come back to discuss what he said. He is a legalistic motivational speaker and a person strongly rooted in the Torah from God Christ died to set us free from. Also, he is a Judaizer and one of those that troubles or persecute the Grace and the promise of the Spirit. Leave him alone. I have confronted him many times but he will never respond back.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by kennedyugo: 10:57pm On May 10, 2013
Not only cartoons and dolls! Even home movies are instrument in the hand of satan. Why is it very hard to find a movie without immoral content (sex, sexy, nudity)? What does it show you? Even music, more than 90% of music today teach nothing but immorality! The world has really crumbled in all aspect!
The truth is very scarce these days!
Only few who keep themselves unspotted would eventually make Heaven.
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by Image123(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2013
kennedyugo: Not only cartoons and dolls! Even home movies are instrument in the hand of satan. Why is it very hard to find a movie without immoral content (sex, sexy, nudity)? What does it show you? Even music, more than 90% of music today teach nothing but immorality! The world has really crumbled in all aspect!
The truth is very scarce these days!
Only few who keep themselves unspotted would eventually make Heaven.
Truth
Re: Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic by KGBEAST(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
highyo:
L - Deut. 7:25-26 Those who keep or own cursed objects (you are cursed).

TOYS
Dolls (Excerpts)
Dolls were believed to bring good luck to their owners, to make livestock give more milk, help win wars and heal the sick. Only witch doctors or medicine men were allowed to handle them.
The dictionary defines a doll as a small carved or molded figure which served as a cult object or representation of a nursery story, cartoon or puppet character.
Both World Book and Britannica point out that dolls were buried with people and were supposed to be friends and servants in the spirit world.
Roman and Greek girls, in preparation for marriage would leave their dolls on the altar of the temples of Artemis and Diana. To this day multitudes of idol (demon) worshippers use dolls in pagan religious ceremonies.
In ancient times the worship of idols included the offering of various types of sacrifices, libations and other acts of devotion such as kissing an image, kneeling or dancing before it. On occasion the worshiper inflicted wounds in themselves as a special act of homage. The second commandment of the Decalogue prohibited the making of any image of The God Of Israel. Despite the fact that arks, ephods and terraphin found their place in the religion of Israel, not a single figure of God has ever been recovered by archaeologists. This feature of Israel's religion sharply distinguished it from that of her neighbors and contemporaries, and profoundly attests to the fact that the true God is not a being whose personality can be adequately reflected in the products of human handicrafts. Idolatry was a constant problem in ancient Israel.
Dolls in Toledo, Ohio (Excerpts)
One night when my wife was complaining to me about the child's insolence, out of nowhere I said, Her problems are those stinking doll babies, it's witchcraft.
The next night while I was praying for someone's deliverance, she picked up an encyclopedia to check what it said about dolls! There it was: origin in witchcraft and magic.
Baby - Seven Months Old (Excerpts)
The Lord began to show us the legal grounds Satan held. It was in his dolls! He had received one for Christmas and a small plastic boy sailor doll at birth. The Lord also told my husband of various stuffed toys (in shapes of animals - whales, dogs and kangaroos), a plastic toy Big Bird and matching bib. These were thrown away and curses from them broken. (Look for strange sicknesses or diseases that will not heal in children.)
When the Lord commanded that no graven images were to be made, He wasn't being cruel and heartless. He knew the damage they could put upon people (Ex. 20:4). The Lord has also shown us that puppets are a deception and the Lord places a curse on those that use deceit (Jer. 48:10).
Satan In The Toy Store
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and creeping things (Rom. 1:23).
There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee (Deut. 18:10-12). The permissive society along with its blinding perversion of moral and spiritual values is an appalling reality.
How can a child be influenced to readily accept demons? Webster's defines fantasy as 1) imagination or fancy, especially wild, visionary fancy; 2) unreal mental image; illusion; phantasm; 3) whim; queer notion; caprice; 4) an imaginative poem, play, etc. and 5) in psychology, a mental image as in a day dream.
Movies - Demonic movies aim to frighten, to deceive, to familiarize children with hideous characters, to entice children to accept evil as good, etc. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil (Isa.5:20).
For instance, consider E.T. He could heal, raise the dead, etc.; a mockery of Jesus and a horrible creature. Movies to avoid are Star Wars, Dark Cauldrons, Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist and similar movies.
Fairy Tales and Walt Disney - Time Warner movies are full of cabalistic practices such as The Chronicles of Narina: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Time Warner's - Harry Potter Movies - The Lord of the Rings. These movies and books help the children to accept the menacing demons as their friends. They no longer have fear if these devils appear to them in their rooms. They become their imaginary friends. In actuality, they are malignant evil spirits, sent to rob, kill and destroy the children.
Read Daniel 11:38; God of forces means munitions. The below games include force or munitions. In the games munitions is associated with occult, charms and magic.
Years ago God showed me the reason for Walt Disney movies, full of occult workings and such as E.T. It was to get the children to feel comfortable, even to love the better of the evil presented to them. Do you think it has worked?
In our work with people, we have found fantasy to be a major problem. Many people under 35 years old have a hard time living in a real world. Dwelling in fantasy has become to them the real world; the real world is fantasy. Fantasy costs in lost mental power, satisfaction of life and work.
Cartoons draw on Egyptology - Isis; mythology, witchcraft, occult, Smurfs, Dungeons " Dragons, Little People and Gremlins. The most violent block of T.V. time is Saturday morning aimed to steal the souls of children.
Fairy Tales and Walt Disney movies are full of occult practices: Mary Popins, Dark Cauldron, etc. Video games incite destruction and death.
Rock music and subliminal music is meant to operate on stimuli that exist below the threshold of the conscious mind. Its goal is to awaken the energy center (in the brain) and to expand mental awareness. Scientific instruments have proved it reaches its goal. Music is more powerful than drugs.
New Age Children's music is to incite rebellion and self elevation. Rock music leads young people into sexual perversions and violence.
Toys Having Either Occult Linkage,
Actions or Excessive Violence
These can cause demonic possession in children. SMURFS: (German word for demon) - Papa Smurf is a wizard who casts spells and mixes potions, and often refers to Beelzebub (Satan) in the cartoons. He practices sorcery and witchcraft.
Wizards and witches were put to death in the Old Testament. Paying heed to them, however amusing or cute and innocent they seem to be, gives respectability to that which God forbids. He knows it leads to one opening up oneself to satanic bondage. Ignore and Renounce!
STAR WARS: The theme is based on a cosmic force taken from Zen Buddhism and Eastern religions. EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: Yoda is referred to as a Zen master. E.T. TOYS: E.T. levitates, uses mental telepathy, heals supernaturally, resurrected, imitation of the life of Jesus, operates in the occult. DUNGEON'S AND DRAGONS: Fantasy game fought in the minds of the players. Teaches demonology, witchcraft, voodoo, murder, rape, blasphemy, suicide, assassination, insanity, sex perversion, homosexuality, Satan worship, barbarianism, cannibalism, sadism, demon summoning, necromancy and divination. Human sacrifice. Some game!!
Which book did you get this from I want to read it

(1) (Reply)

Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Christ Is A Place / "Vision Is A FORESIGHT Based On An INSIGHT With A Deep HINDSIGHT."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.