Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt (4401 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by donclark(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Just recently, a Ghanaian blog, GhanaCelebrities.com posted that Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim uses a butt pad to support her figures sometimes. The blogger was invited to have lunch with the Actor in London yesterday and was permitted to touch her butt so he could confirm they are real. The blogger said:

"All I felt was skin so I can testify that, Juliet Ibrahim does not wear any body enhancers beneath her jeans/dress-probably she just left it home today because of this exercise…LOL"

Nawa oo!!!

http://www..com/2013/04/photo-ghanian-actor-juliet-ibrahim-lets.html

Re: PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by Chitexs250(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
donclark: Just recently, a Ghanaian blog, GhanaCelebrities.com posted that Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim uses a butt pad to support her figures sometimes. The blogger was invited to have lunch with the Actor in London yesterday and was permitted to touch her butt so he could confirm they are real. The blogger said:

"All I felt was skin so I can testify that, Juliet Ibrahim does not wear any body enhancers beneath her jeans/dress-probably she just left it home today because of this exercise…LOL"

Nawa oo!!!

http://www..com/2013/04/photo-ghanian-actor-juliet-ibrahim-lets.html

Re: PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
O boy! See enjoyment.
Re: PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by Adurangba(f): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2013
big deal?
Re: PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Shiiiiit
Re: PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Its a crazy world
Re: PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt by lindaflorence: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
nonsence

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello, Kaffy's Children, Eliana & Sean In Cute Photo / Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear / See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.