Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures (24390 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-1XjeEXeNeEw/UW2hyZoQeHI/AAAAAAAARrE/GBbq7vBREoY/s1600/aa1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-s2ewR7731hs/UW2h7NQwqFI/AAAAAAAARrM/at-8HrzUoqQ/s1600/aa2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-MgvjdOVIN7o/UW2h74TyOPI/AAAAAAAARrU/Xb-DKqn2fwU/s1600/aaa1.jpg[/img]

The story according to #CampEzinne is that:
Solomon began dating Lilian when he was still married to Ezinne and despite all the warnings from Ezinne, Lilian refused to leave Solomon alone. So, Ezinne left him alone and Solomon took a walk and moved out but was in contact with Ezinne and had been begging her up until last month to let them begin afresh.

According to #CampEzinne, Ezinne broke down on the day Solomon was marrying Lilian and it didnt occur to her to walk in and 'scatter' the venue of the wedding. Her friends suggested it to her but she didn't want to...She wanted to sue but family prevailed on the matter. How could she sue her first love?''

Ezinne and Solomon are still Married but do not live in the same house.

They had Traditional and Church wedding Ceremonies on April 20,2003 and the reception was at LA kings stadium road in Portharcourt..

Members of #CampEzinne who were at her Wedding and were with her when Solomon was marrying Lilian insist that Lilian is the Real husband snatcher and got paid back in her own coin,They insist that the law of Retributive Justice prevailed.A.k.a If you do me, person go do you back.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/wedding-pictures-of-solomon-akiyesi-and.html
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by ikamefa(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
but why marry them in secret solomon? going to church and all that nonsense

if na 3 or more wives you desire for yah life

marry all of them at once open-dentially grin grin grin

yeye low I.Q Bigamist. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by goldfish80(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
This guy is a special kinda nutt case.is his mum dead? Why can't his family call him to other?

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na wa for wire road. This Solomon guy has a real problem; from Ezinne to Lilian to Uloma. What exactly is wrong with him? For someone bearing Solomon, he's just too dense.

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by GeneralJ(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Isn't having more than one wife illegal under Nigerian law, which means he could get arrested right?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Coldfeet(f): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella: Na wa for wire road. This Solomon guy has a real problem; from Ezinne to Lilian to Uloma. What exactly is wrong with him? For someone bearing Solomon, he's just too dense.
Add King to Solomon am sure you'll realise what he is up to! Na number 3 wife be this o! King Solo of the Good book had 700 wives SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by actoor(m): 1:28am On Apr 17, 2013
Coldfeet: Add King to Solomon am sure you'll realise what he is up to! Na number 3 wife be this o! King Solo of the Good book had 700 wives SMH.
. 300 wives, 700 concubines.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2013
actoor: . 300 wives, 700 concubines.
King Solomon had 700 wives, 300 concubines.

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2013
This guy is just living up to his name 'SOLOMON'. I hope he also has d the wisdom of Solomon cos his actions speaks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by lindaflorence: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta: This guy is just living up to his name 'SOLOMON'. I hope he also has d the wisdom of Solomon cos his actions speaks otherwise.
lmfao
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by OCHULORC(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
The guy is sooooooooo confused and dangerous!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by hrmkz: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
more to come...
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by 32D: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
see dia crude kiss sef, dem wan swallow each other?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
There is a hausa proverb that states that the same stick used to beat the first wife,will be used to beat the new wife...so Lilian broke a marriage,what comes around goes around

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by coogar: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
this is embarrassing.....
however, if this is true - why is lillian moaning?
she took solomon from another woman as well so it's only fair uloma attempted to take solomon from her. what goes around comes around.

**mr solomon, wherever you may be at this hour, i want you to know i am your biggest fan for pulling this off**.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
I SHAKE MY BUM WHEN I SEE ILLUMATI MEETING. LADY GAGA IS A HOLY SLUT. FORGIVE SEXY SEUN BE NAUGHTY.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by DICKtator: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:
King Solomon had 700 wives, 300 concubines.
1000 *CENSORED*
grin grin grin grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by neksummi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Even for film. This guy na player!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by iamswizz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
kk
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Temismith(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hehehehe! Comment reserved
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by deelobe: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta: This guy is just living up to his name 'SOLOMON'. I hope he also has d the wisdom of Solomon cos his actions speaks otherwise.
Hahaha grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Temismith(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
SimonAndal: I SHAKE MY BUM WHEN I SEE ILLUMATI MEETING. LADY GAGA IS A HOLY SLUT. FORGIVE SEXY SEUN BE NAUGHTY.
undecided simonanal! Simonanal!! Simonanal!!! Ow many times i call u? Go use ur merecine.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
As for Lilian, she can now see that karma is indeed a bïtch, what goes around definitely comes around.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Barrywilly(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Why all this hullabaloo? Afterall, Biblical Solomon had 1000.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
I dnt think dis guy is normal at all..........@Lilian Akinyesi KARMAL IS A SWEET B.I.T.C.H(if u knw wat i mean) grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Dee60: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is Ezinne sure that she is the first?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by deelobe: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
He is a serial husband and a bigamist. The painful thing is that the punishment for bigamy is just three months. These ladies
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by slimyem: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
What does this Solo guy have that's making all of 'em moon over him like this?
First Ezinne,then Lilian and Uloma..undecided Who's the next conquest? tongue
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin na set d guy still dey ooo,infact na real film we dey watch nd hear now nd the tittle na "WHO I GO PICK" grin..........lolzzzz
Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Looks like scene of scary movie to me

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures by Inik(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am tired of this gist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her / Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. / Shan George Childhood Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.