Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? (35463 Views)

TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Serena Williams Booty You Will Ever Find Online(pics / Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by AkinDavid2: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2013
Siga: MODS....this one need to enter frontpage ooo....make all man see how our sister dey represent.... grin

Not our sister, she denied us even after being named Yetunde..
cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by adoniza(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Ooboy see cow angry

Lol
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by omotodun1(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2013
She is literally a strong black woman. I am not ashamed to say that I can't handle that. If she jam me, I go break into two. I'll leave her for the ajepakos of the world.

Fear no go gree make ordinary man argue with this woman.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by dlinglos(f): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Why d mom's panties na? For proper coverage?
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Coco yam ass
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by kcsider: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2013
Hmmmh ...... mberede ka eji ama dike!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by theripper2: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2013
Wetin she chop sotey she come musculic like Brick Layer like dis?
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2013
REALITY101: No thank you Mr. William, I do ladies only

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by chizzy012(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2013
She's cute nd beautiful,nice one

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by egregous: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2013
I prefer Venus Williams.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Extremely sexxxx..y! With the kind of tone she has given to her superb body, she is still going to be looking HOT twenty years from now. Love u baby.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Solozzo(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What feminine look?

Jeez.

The bythc looks like a man.

Is she using steroids?
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by oluking: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2013
Dat her backside don belleful me grin
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by pius4luv(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2013
she is looking sexy,i love her sexy yansh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by jaytime(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Ranks007: Mbok nsi nam akanawan ami...

Da ame'diok inua
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2013
oluking: Dat her backside don belleful me grin
we dont want gays here.. go southy if you de find gay
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by farmer99: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2013
oneangle: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. NEver seen this beforeeeeeeeeeeee
yu go kill urself fa
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2013
farmer99: yu go kill urself fa
burnnn! angry
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by boron10(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2013
She looks more handsome than Weird MC
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by oluking: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2013
sheyie2007: we dont want gays here.. go southy if you de find gay

FOOL how do u define who is gay...ODEBURUKU.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Akshow: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2013
which kind old mama pant be this one
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by LuluSparklez(f): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Keneking: I think this woman is from eastern nigeria. Those people are indeed doing well.

Ogbeni what's your P? She is not even Nigerian
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by alorauzoms(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Jakumo: I have always suspected that the Williams sisters are actually the Williams brothers, thanks to a regime of female hormones that has enabled them to compete against and defeat natural-born women in the tennis court.

Looking at these pictures I still think this is a man with his weiner lopped off, weighed down by a truly frightening butt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by victor2exl(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
"msssssssssssssssh" na yam body this girl get..watn sexy for this body now..na man in woman face jareeee...
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by 32D: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
chizzy012: She's cute nd beautiful,nice one
[size=18pt]my brother fear God[/size]
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by DrMuzungu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Looks like a transgender beast to me sad
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
If you're a man and these pictures get you excited then you should reexamine your sexuality. You might very well be GAY.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morale of the story: Money Can Make Anything Look Attractive. cool
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by TobiSanShinobi: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
You guys will still hit. Stop frontin'
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by nedu2000(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
She's average. & nothing sexy abt her,nice tennis player however
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Egbagirl(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
*cough* all I see is a lot of intimidated men? Perhaps insecure too? lipsrsealed

dlinglos: Why d mom's panties na? For proper coverage?
Erm... It's a bikini and that's one if the latestest trends. Be prepared to see more as summer approaches.

@topic, she looks great!!
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
32-D:

[size=18pt]my brother fear God[/size]
*Rolls off a double bunk while laughing* grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday / Jay Jay' Okocha Pictured With Wizkid / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.