Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country (1264 Views)

best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / How To Divorce A NIG Marriage In The UK ? / Marriage In 9ija Or German (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by khan111: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hi i m living in Latvia with Temporary resident Permit and can i marriage with other schengen country girl or it willl be more better if she come here in Latvia and marriage with me then take me with her to her own country , is there will be no problem to me... and which documents are require for marriage in schengen Countries.. suggest me please what should i have to do legally..
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Vicjustice: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2013
khan111: Hi i m living in Latvia with Temporary resident Permit and can i marriage with other schengen country girl or it willl be more better if she come here in Latvia and marriage with me then take me with her to her own country , is there will be no problem to me... and which documents are require for marriage in schengen Countries.. suggest me please what should i have to do legally..
To be honest, i don't so much understand your English, but if you are asking about the better country to marry in, i would say: it doesn't matter what country that you do your marriage, the apostile that would be endorsed in your marriage certificate will make it valid in every European country.
By the way, you can only marry in the country where you reside
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Ndyoo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
How on planet earth did you find your way to Europe? @ OP.
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by kennybuda: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
9ja no dey carry last. upon all those fine girls wey full latvia you no see one marry? Guyman you dey for Ben Johnson track run run run lol
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ndyoo: How on planet earth did you find your way to Europe? @ OP.
grin Bro, you knw him somewhere before?
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Ndyoo(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2013
Demaejy:
grin Bro, you knw him somewhere before?
not really but the English is terrible...
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
khan111: Hi i m living in Latvia with Temporary resident Permit and can i marriage with other schengen country girl or it willl be more better if she come here in Latvia and marriage with me then take me with her to her own country , is there will be no problem to me... and which documents are require for marriage in schengen Countries.. suggest me please what should i have to do legally..

Law differs depending on the country your spouse reside, But YES, you can marry in any EU country so far you are living legally in Latvia.

Latvia is among the schengen countries which means you can visit your spouse within the schengen and get married there if that is what you seek, But you are only allowed to stay there for three months (with an assumption that the marriage ceremony will be carried out within the time frame)

Then you can file for spousal visa after successfully getting married (in Latvia or where you reside legally). But some EU countries allows visitors to apply for spousal residence permit depending on personal circumstances.
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2013
@ Vicjustice ... Please, which of these European Countries below is good to live in as Hustler and get benefits as a New Comer/JJC

- Holland
- Germany
- Spain
- Belgium
- Austria
-Czech Republic

I look forward to your reply. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by kennybuda: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Austria
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by pito: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Vicjustice: I don't think Khan111 is a Nigerian, from his English he sounds Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian or Nepalese.
Re: Urgent Help Me Please About Marriage In Schegen Country by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 24, 2013
pito: @Vicjustice: I don't think Khan111 is a Nigerian, from his English he sounds Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian or Nepalese.
Khan from the epilogue is a Muslim names used by Indians.. Av u seen "My name is Khan"

D OP is definitely not a Nigerian, your English alone is enough to dethrone a King

(1) (Reply)

GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL Etc Testing Suspended In Nigeria / (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London / Does Age Affect Chance Of Getting Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.