Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Confirmed Online Business Nigerians Can Do Without Any Formal Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confirmed Online Business Nigerians Can Do Without Any Formal Capital. (983 Views)

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) / Business Nigerians Can Engage In With Spending Much Or Get Scamed / The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed Online Business Nigerians Can Do Without Any Formal Capital. by YoungMinds: 12:17am On Apr 17, 2013
Greetings to you all...

If i may introduce myself, i'm kenny by name, i do online businesses as my part time business.

I'm into several online businesses but no one is as simple and real as Online Information Marketing.

It is the most profitable and easy to start online business Nigerians can do.

No formal capital is required to start.
You don't have to travel or meet any one.

All the requirements you'll need to start up this business are: (1) Your mobile phone.
(2) An E-mail.
(3) basic computer/internet knowledge.
(4) A computer or any good browsing device with am internet connection.
(5) Bank Account (either savings or current).

The good thing about this business is that you'll only have to set it up ones, after then the whole marketing and selling process works almost on autopilot and only if you know how to set it up right!
Re: Confirmed Online Business Nigerians Can Do Without Any Formal Capital. by kenotabor(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kindly tell us knw what d business all about.
YoungMinds:
Greetings to you all...

If i may introduce myself, i'm kenny by name, i do online businesses as my part time business.

I'm into several online businesses but no one is as simple and real as Online Information Marketing.

It is the most profitable and easy to start online business Nigerians can do.

No formal capital is required to start.
You don't have to travel or meet any one.

All the requirements you'll need to start up this business are: (1) Your mobile phone.
(2) An E-mail.
(3) basic computer/internet knowledge.
(4) A computer or any good browsing device with am internet connection.
(5) Bank Account (either savings or current).

The good thing about this business is that you'll only have to set it up ones, after then the whole marketing and selling process works almost on autopilot and only if you know how to set it up right!

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Earn $20-$30 Daily Via Adsense Without Owning Or Running A Website! / Stock Fish Business From Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.