Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36582 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. Even a non-Muslim who studies Islamic knowledge will know you and desika are ignorant. You trying to define Islam from the context of Christian dogma. Your arguments are dead before delivery.

Mr man, provide evidence to backup what you are saying. I quoted your Hadith yet you are here vehemently denying it. Your Quran said you can't have a representation of Allah your Hadith says other-wise. You are crying all day because your holy books contradict themselves
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

Mr man, provide evidence to backup what you are saying. I quoted your Hadith yet you are here vehemently denying it. Your Quran said you can't have a representation of Allah your Hadith says other-wise. You are crying all day because your holy books contradict themselves

Hahahaha, the self-acclaimed 'experts' on Islam are beginning to look for diversions. We will all be naked on the day of judgement. Does Islam allow unclothedness here on earth?

When I told you the rules change on the day of judgement, you brought inept arguments. It will be nice to see you shift the goal post again. #LOL
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2013
maclatunji:

Hahahaha, the self-acclaimed 'experts' on Islam are beginning to look for diversions. We will all be naked on the day of judgement. Does Islam allow unclothedness here on earth?

When I told you the rules change on the day of judgement, you brought inept arguments. It will be nice to see you shift the goal post again. #LOL

Can't you be honest once in your life. I will agree that I am not an expert on Islam but I spend time reading the Quran and Hadith. You are a student of Islam, you and your muslim brothers should do the same as well. If you had, you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Your Hadith clearly states that you can represent Allah in your mind, your Quran says otherwise. Both books contradict themselves and you are here adding your own contradiction to the mix.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2013
maclatunji:

*in alexis mode*

Provide AUTHRITATIVE proof for the above, in a SCHOLARSTIC debate, you don't make a statement without backing it up with AUTHORITATIVE PROOFS.

Don't tell me to go and study it, that does not encourage scholarship( shocked ). Moreover, some of us have been studying the Qur'an and Hadith since we were kids mate grin

My people, may Allah(SWT) reward you all, these guys(desika and co) are not here to learn about Islam, but to mock and ridicule. Unfortunately for them, they are the one exposing their ignorance and inanity.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2013
sino:

*in alexis mode*

Provide AUTHRITATIVE proof for the above, in a SCHOLARSTIC debate, you don't make a statement without backing it up with AUTHORITATIVE PROOFS.

Don't tell me to go and study it, that does not encourage scholarship( shocked ). Moreover, some of us have been studying the Qur'an and Hadith since we were kids mate grin

My people, may Allah(SWT) reward you all, these guys(desika and co) are not here to learn about Islam, but to mock and ridicule. Unfortunately for them, they are the one exposing their ignorance and inanity.

Make sure you wipe your mouth when you finish talking. Your brothers have been all over the place when they saw Allah can be represented in a muslim mind from the Hadith. lanrexlan was the first to call me a liar and said I cooked up the Hadith and was lying. Bone hook his throat and he came back later and said he was the one that was lying smiley

maclatunji cheaply tried to explain it away with his circular reasoning but has continue to shoot himself in the foot saying the Hadith is referring to judgement day. Proof he doesn't have so it has been suggested he takes the back seat and keep quiet.

Here you come following in the same foot-step, not offering any contribution whatsoever but spewing jargons as usual

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2013
tintingz: How do you expect me to believe that in the movie that was Jesus(as)?... No! That aint Jesus the son Mary, he is not an european man.

so what is d fuss about you saying those pics are that of Jesus?...i think i am done with you on this!
Smh...
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

Make sure you wipe your mouth when you finish talking. Your brothers have been all over the place when they saw Allah can be represented in your mind from the Hadith. lanrexlan was the first to call me a liar and said I cooked up the Hadith and was lying. Bone hook his throat and he came back later and said he was the one that was lying smiley

maclatunji cheaply tried to explain it away with his circular reasoning but has continue to shoot himself in the foot saying the Hadith is referring to judgement day. Proof he doesn't have so it has been suggested he takes the back seat and keep quiet.

Here you come following in the same foot-step, not offering any contribution whatsoever but spewing jargons as usual

Hahahaha... it is no longer about whether or not the rules change on judgement day? I thought you were arguing that the rules don't change. See yourself with your deceitfulness.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2013
maclatunji:

Hahahaha... it is no longer about whether or not the rules change on judgement day? I thought you were arguing that the rules don't change. See yourself with your deceitfulness.

Always piggy-backing on irrelevant matters smiley. The issue is not judgement day, the issue is that the Hadith confirms that muslims can have a representation of Allah in their minds. Because the Hadith contradicts the Quran, you are here offering your own updated opinion. Are you more knowledgeable that Al-Bukhari?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

Make sure you wipe your mouth when you finish talking. Your brothers have been all over the place when they saw Allah can be represented in your mind from the Hadith. lanrexlan was the first to call me a liar and said I cooked up the Hadith and was lying. Bone hook his throat and he came back later and said he was the one that was lying smiley
Alhamdulilah bro lanrexlan explained himself about the hadith, for him to have even corrected himself on here is a big plus for him, cos he is sincere and i respect him for that. The question is, can you do the same?

alexis:

If you can't understand anything from mac's posts, then your case is tending towards pathetic.
See my advice for you is this, be polite and humble, don't come on here cos you read one or two hadiths believing you've got all the knowledge about Islam. You've not fully understand your own religion sef talkless of Islam!

alexis:
Lol, jargons? SMH. The topic is how muslims can teach non-muslims abi? You raised a question, it was explained, links where provided for you to read more but you refused to learn, you remain adamant on your preconceived understanding and opinion. Seriously, i can't help you!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2013
sino:
Alhamdulilah bro lanrexlan explained himself about the hadith, for him to have even corrected himself on here is a big plus for him, cos he is sincere and i respect him for that. The question is, can you do the same?
Thank you brother,this is the 4th time he will keep repeating that I lied after I made my apologies that I made a mistake.He wanna make me regret for apologizing to him,but I won't I can't lie when I see I am wrong.One thing about alexis is that he loves repeating the same thing and people will think he's winning in a debate.

If you can't understand anything from mac's posts, then your case is tending towards pathetic.
See my advice for you is this, be polite and humble, don't come on here cos you read one or two hadiths believing you've got all the knowledge about Islam. You've not fully understand your own religion sef talkless of Islam!
Don't mind both of them,bro maclatunji break the thing down to the lowest level,he still insisting Quran is contradicting hadith.Let me give him the final example that things will change on the day of Judgement,Allah(swt) prohibits the drinking of intoxicants[all forms of alcoholic wines and drinks]It is mentioned in the glorious Quran in surah Al-Maidah 5;90-''O you who believe! Intoxicants and gambling,Al-Anzab(animals slaughtered to stone idols)and arrows for seeking luck or decision are abominations of shaitan's handiwork.So avoid strictly all that (abominations) in order that you may be successful''.We can clearly see that drinking wines is haram(forbidden)in islam and it's a sin on you if you do so.

But the same Quran also talk about people of paradise having wines[surah As-Saffat 37;45-45,surah Al-Mutaffifin 83;25]Is that a contradiction or things will change in the hereafter? Definitely not a contradiction,the wine that's forbidden here on earth is lawful for the people of paradise.Allah knows if you drink wine on earth,it will surely creates enmity among yourselves and make you forget performing your duties to Allah.Wines that are sinful on earth but made lawful to the people of paradise on the day of Judgement,change of rules and Allah knows best the unseen.

Lol, jargons? SMH. The topic is how muslims can teach non-muslims abi? You raised a question, it was explained, links where provided for you to read more but you refused to learn, you remain adamant on your preconceived understanding and opinion. Seriously, i can't help you!
There aren't here to learn,they are here to criticize.No matter how you try to explain,they won't take it than to criticize it.....Peace brother.

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2013
sino

And I saluted him for doing it but it is on record that he lied and not me. grin

Did you know about the Hadith I posted before I posted it? And do you think you know the Quran and Hadith just because you are a muslim? Stop being ignorant

How can you help when you can contribute anything. The closest person that has some rational when debating is lanrexlan, I can almost reason with him. He provided links showing where it is shirk to represent any image to Allah in defense to the Hadith that I posted. Maclatunji tried to explain it away but the Hadith and the Quran contradict themselves on the same issue. I don't need your help mate - you have never provided any. You are in denial
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2013
lanrexlan: Thank you brother,this is the 4th time he will keep repeating that I lied after I made my apologies that I made a mistake.He wanna make me regret for apologizing to him,but I won't I can't lie when I see I am wrong.One thing about alexis is that he loves repeating the same thing and people will think he's winning in a debate.

Don't mind both of them,bro maclatunji break the thing down to the lowest level,he still insisting Quran is contradicting hadith.Let me give him the final example that things will change on the day of Judgement,Allah(swt) prohibits the drinking of intoxicants[all forms of alcoholic wines and drinks]It is mentioned in the glorious Quran in surah Al-Maidah 5;90-''O you who believe! Intoxicants and gambling,Al-Anzab(animals slaughtered to stone idols)and arrows for seeking luck or decision are abominations of shaitan's handiwork.So avoid strictly all that (abominations) in order that you may be successful''.We can clearly see that drinking wines is haram(forbidden)in islam and it's a sin on you if you do so.

But the same Quran also talk about people of paradise having wines[surah As-Saffat 37;45-45,surah Al-Mutaffifin 83;25]Is that a contradiction or things will change in the hereafter? Definitely not a contradiction,the wine that's forbidden here on earth is lawful for the people of paradise.Allah knows if you drink wine on earth,it will surely creates enmity among yourselves and make you forget performing your duties to Allah.Wines that are sinful on earth but made lawful to the people of paradise on the day of Judgement,change of rules and Allah knows best the unseen.

There aren't here to learn,they are here to criticize.No matter how you try to explain,they won't take it than to criticize it.....Peace brother.

Brother, he wants to capitalize on your mistake cos he has no other point to stand on. Anyone who thinks he and his likes are winning this debate belong to the same level of reasoning, poor and inept.

Thank you for another evidence, now watch him sidestep it and continue on his ignorance...

They say provide a proof, you bring them, they say they don't believe, you use logic and common sense they say you are in denial...SMH

Allah's Rahma be with you bro.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2013
lanrexlan

Thank you brother,this is the 4th time he will keep repeating that I lied after I made my apologies that I made a mistake.He wanna make me regret for apologizing to him,but I won't I can't lie when I see I am wrong.One thing about alexis is that he loves repeating the same thing and people will think he's winning in a debate.

How many times did you call me a liar? grin. You didn't only call me a liar but said I fabricated the Hadith and inserted my own words. If you want to set the record straight, go ahead. I don't need your apology; swallowing your own words is good enough for me

Desika - you should not apologize to me, you should apologise to Alexis who you called a liar here
lanrexlan: The place alexis highlighted is not in the hadith,he decided to add his own words.
lanrexlan: That means alexis is lieing,that part he highlighted isn't in the hadith.

Read the Hadith again please. Muslims are always known for giving interpretation to things they don't understand. Didn't Al-Bukhari know that it is an shirk to represent Allah in any form whether in the present or on judgement day? And where in the Quran did it say it is fine to commit shirk on judgement day?

You are right, the Quran forbids drinking wine on earth and provides rivers of wine in heaven. It made it clear. Can you tell us where in the Quran it said you can represent Allah in ones mind on judgement day as you claim the Hadith was talking about?

Look who is talking! How many times have Christians explain the Trinity/GodHead to you? grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2013
sino:

Brother, he wants to capitalize on your mistake cos he has no other point to stand on. Anyone who thinks he and his likes are winning this debate belong to the same level of reasoning, poor and inept.

Thank you for another evidence, now watch him sidestep it and continue on his ignorance...

They say provide a proof, you bring them, they say they don't believe, you use logic and common sense they say you are in denial...SMH

Allah's Rahma be with you bro.

I rather debate with lanrexlan because he actually does research and debate; unlike you. Maybe you should open a dictionary and find the definition of debate. It might help you get some perspective.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2013
alexis: sino

Did you know about the Hadith I posted before I posted it?

Yes, so?
alexis:
And do you think you know the Quran and Hadith just because you are a muslim? Stop being ignorant

No, and also, you don't know the Qur'an and Hadith by going to anti-Islamic sites and reading one or two hadiths either.
Do you know anything about mustolahu-l-hadith? Usool-l-fiqh? Tafseer? Sirah? Sababu nuzul? Tawheed/aqeedah? Ijtihad? Do you know what it takes befor you can call a person an Islamic scholar, an authority in Islam? Do you even have any knowledge about arabic the language of Islam?
Answer these questions and lets know who should stop being ignorant!

To the rest of what you posted, irrelevances
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

I rather debate with lanrexlan because he actually does research and debate; unlike you. Maybe you should open a dictionary and find the definition of debate. It might help you get some perspective.

Please, provide the definition, i'll like to know cos i don't have a dictionary lol. And while at it, look up these words too; discussion and forum(online) Mehn, you always fall my hand big time!

As i said in another thread, i never knew we were having a debate grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2013
sino

Yes, so?

Hehehe, if you did you would have explained it instead of relying on others to. Try again and stop biting your tonque

No, and also, you don't know the Qur'an and Hadith by going to anti-Islamic sites and reading one or two hadiths either.
Do you know anything about mustolahu-l-hadith? Usool-l-fiqh? Tafseer? Sirah? Sababu nuzul? Tawheed/aqeedah? Ijtihad? Do you know what it takes befor you can call a person an Islamic scholar, an authority in Islam? Do you even have any knowledge about arabic the language of Islam?
Answer these questions and lets know who should stop being ignorant!

Anti-Islamic you say; I have the Quran and the Hadith in front of me. I am actually reading about the succession of the Caliphs right now. So, if you think I get my information from else-where; you need to come off your high-horse.

If you want to debate me on Islam, I welcome you - choose a topic. I am tempted to give you some of my background in Islam but I will leave it for now smiley

To the rest of what you posted, irrelevances

Cheap defense when one can't provide any meaningful answer

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

Hehehe, if you did you would have explained it instead of relying on others to. Try again and stop biting your tonque
Lol, very funny, unlike you, i have learnt and understood about Tawheed asm'a wa sifaat, i know that there is nothing compared to Allah(SWT) and that In shaa Allah, when me and my brothers enter Janah, we'll see Allah(SWT) and we would be pleased with what we see.

There is no contradiction, i believe Allah(SWT) sees, but His vision is absolute and all encompassing, His eyes can never be like mine so i don't form images Of Allah in my mind. He had described some of His attributes, i believe in them and i do not raise questions as to how.
The hadith didn't include "the image we had in our mind while on earth" so why will i bother myself about it?

alexis:
Anti-Islamic you say; I have the Quran and the Hadith in front of me. I am actually reading about the succession of the Caliphs right now. So, if you think I get my information from else-where; you need to come off your high-horse.

If you want to debate me on Islam, I welcome you - choose a topic. I am tempted to give you some of my background in Islam but I will leave it for now smiley
You see, the difference between an ignorant person who knows not and does not know he knows not and a person who knows not and his willing to know is that, the former wouldn't want to learn, he is arrogant and thinks he is self sufficient while the latter his honest, humble and ready to learn.

P.S: I do not learn so as to debate with you, i learn and study to lift ignorance from myself and the society. If you have misconceptions about the religion, i can help to explain them with my limited knowledge and i can always depend rely on Allah for you to understand and rely on my able brothers who are more knowledgeable than me to explain things to you.

alexis:
Lol, yada yada yada

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sino(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2013
And before i forget, you don't go buy couple of books on medicine and then go on to debate with a medical doctor(a neurosurgeon) on hemispherectomy.

A food for thought.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

these people are just too funny!
They are so fast to say that there are contradiction in d Bible; bt when u show them contradictions in d quran and hadith-they cry fowl!
These are things visible to d eyes,that only a blind man will not see!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
i just noticed that Lanrexlan and Maclatunji actualy select my posts they can respond to and leave out the ones where i asked questions.

you guys have not still answered me.
Mac
1. who is going to change what laws and when
2. how will shirk cease to be shirk on judgement day

Lanrexlan
this is what you said
lanrexlan: What I am trying to explain is that [size=15pt]there's no way you have a picture of Allah in your mind without giving the resemblance to one of His creature and this will go against tawheed [/size].....Peace

i am now asking.
you seem to be banking on the word "judgement day" to continue deceiving yourself. now since they have not seen Allah before this time, [size=15pt] this picture they would have of Allah would it not have a resemblance to one of Allah's creatures [/size] and as such go against the tawheed.

i wont be surprised if you dont answer again. thats what falsehood can do to you

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2013
*singing and passing by*

''. . . . .row row row ya boat...gently down tha stream. . .repeating repeating repeating same thing that is what they do'' grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2013
sino

Lol, very funny, unlike you, i have learnt and understood about Tawheed asm'a wa sifaat, i know that there is nothing compared to Allah(SWT) and that In shaa Allah, when me and my brothers enter Janah, we'll see Allah(SWT) and we would be pleased with what we see.

Good for you grin

There is no contradiction, i believe Allah(SWT) sees, but His vision is absolute and all encompassing, His eyes can never be like mine so i don't form images Of Allah in my mind. He had described some of His attributes, i believe in them and i do not raise questions as to how.
The hadith didn't include "the image we had in our mind while on earth" so why will i bother myself about it?

Believe what you want, that is what makes us human. Al-Bukhari was clear when he said that Allah can be represented in a muslims mind and he sure didn't say "On Judgement day" either. No one is asking you to believe his statement, we are saying that it is on record from one of your authoritative religious texts that Allah can be represented in a muslims mind. Al-Bukhari believed it and that is good enough for me grin

You see, the difference between an ignorant person who knows not and does not know he knows not and a person who knows not and his willing to know is that, the former wouldn't want to learn, he is arrogant and thinks he is self sufficient while the latter his honest, humble and ready to learn.

Okay Doctor who - again, I am willing to debate you to prove your knowledge on Islam smiley

P.S: I do not learn so as to debate with you, i learn and study to lift ignorance from myself and the society. If you have misconceptions about the religion, i can help to explain them with my limited knowledge and i can always depend rely on Allah for you to understand and rely on my able brothers who are more knowledgeable than me to explain things to you.

Misconceptions about your religion? Are you kidding me? What misconception will that be? I don't need your help in explaining Islam to me mate. If I need to understand Islam, the Quran, the Hadith and the life-style of Mohammed is enough for me. You can never surpass Mohammed or the Quran or the Hadith.

Lol, yada yada yada

As always, clueless grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2013
sino: And before i forget, you don't go buy couple of books on medicine and then go on to debate with a medical doctor(a neurosurgeon) on hemispherectomy. A food for thought.

Neither do I need to go to France to speak french smiley or know how to build a gun to shoot one smiley. Learning about Islam is not rocket science nor is it mystical - If anyone wants to learn and know about Islam - the Quran and Hadith are the AUTHORITATIVE sources.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2013
blenble:

these people are just too funny!
They are so fast to say that there are contradiction in d Bible; bt when u show them contradictions in d quran and hadith-they cry fowl! These are things visible to d eyes,that only a blind man will not see!

The problem is they don't read their religious text properly. They had always believed it is an abomination to represent Allah in ones mind. You show them proof from their VERY OWN religious texts that they have never seen before and they start giving their own meaning to what it means smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: i just noticed that Lanrexlan and Maclatunji actualy select my posts they can respond to and leave out the ones where i asked questions.

you guys have not still answered me.
Mac
1. who is going to change what laws and when
2. how will shirk cease to be shirk on judgement day

Lanrexlan
this is what you said

i am now asking.
you seem to be banking on the word "judgement day" to continue deceiving yourself. now since they have not seen Allah before this time, [size=15pt] this picture they would have of Allah would it not have a resemblance to one of Allah's creatures [/size] and as such go against the tawheed.

i wont be surprised if you dont answer again. thats what falsehood can do to you

This bone you are giving them to crack is pretty HARD mate smiley

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2013
tintingz: *singing and passing by*

''. . . . .row row row ya boat...gently down tha stream. . .repeating repeating repeating same thing that is what they do'' grin tongue

While rowing down the stream, did you come across how old Mary was from the Bible grin. We are still waiting for you to show us she was 9 years old grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2013
tintingz: *singing and passing by*

Bro tintingz,me join you jare.I'm fed up wasting my time with these trinitarians,ours is to convey the message,only Allah guides to the straight path.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Bro tintingz,me join you jare.I'm fed up wasting my time with these trinitarians,ours is to convey the message,only Allah guides to the straight path.....Peace
so easy like that, where are your wiseman skills have you lost them. ehyah. cry

when alexis has started praising you for being different from the pack of the likes of tintingz who cant settle their heads down to have a common sense one to one conversation, you now want to go bacck. eh kpele cry cry

the questions are still there, the fact that you cant answer just shows one thing. you dont want to speak the truth for yourself. you dont want to see the truth for yourself.

simple question, you cant answer. yoou said something, am now asking you based on what you yourself said. its now difficult to clear yourself up.

its me deSika still saying. the truth stands in your face, your own is to take it cheesy
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
alexis:

This bone you are giving them to crack is pretty HARD mate smiley

wink cool
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2013
alexis:

While rowing down the stream, did you come across how old Mary was from the Bible grin. We are still waiting for you to show us she was 9 years old grin grin grin
Mr you have been served and you wan chop another one. . .google is still alive grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: so easy like that, where are your wiseman skills have you lost them. ehyah. cry

when alexis has started praising you for being different from the pack of the likes of tintingz who cant settle their heads down to have a common sense one to one conversation, you now want to go bacck. eh kpele cry cry

the questions are still there, the fact that you cant answer just shows one thing. you dont want to speak the truth for yourself. you dont want to see the truth for yourself.

simple question, you cant answer. yoou said something, am now asking you based on what you yourself said. its now difficult to clear yourself up.

its me deSika still saying. the truth stands in your face, your own is to take it cheesy

I have answered your questions,you asked how what it's a sin on earth can't be a sin of the day of Judgement and I gave you a simple example of wines,forbidden on earth and not a sin for the people of paradise.What else do you want me to answer?.....Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.